Tell them to stop.
让他们停下
There's a way we can all get what we want.
有办法让我们各得所需
Elena?
埃琳娜
Oh, my god. Aaron? Are you alive?
天啊 亚伦 你还活着
You don't look so hot.
你看起来不大好
No. No, I'm good. I'm good now.
不不 我没事 我现在没事了
I'm good now. I thought--
我没事了 我以为...
I thought I killed you.
我以为我把你杀了
I didn't kill you. You're right here.
我没杀你 你就在这儿
Oh! you're still alive.
你还活着
Elena. It's me. It's Damon. Hey.
埃琳娜 是我 达蒙
You're hallucinating.
你出现幻觉了
No Here. Drink this.
不 给 喝了它
It's Stefan's blood. Drink this.
这是斯特凡的血 喝了它
She won. Katherine won.
她赢了 凯瑟琳赢了
Don't say that. Look at me, Damon.
别这么说 看我啊 达蒙
Look at me. Look at me.
看看我 看我啊
The plague of Katherine Pierce lives on.
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯的灾难没有结束
She's turning me into something that I'm not.
她把我变成了完全不一样的人
Look at me. I'm a monster.
看看我 我是个怪物
Liv, the witch, I almost killed her.
丽芙 那个女巫 我差点杀了她
And my friends, I mean,
还有我的朋友
I want to kill my friends.
我想杀了我的朋友
I think--I think I'm gonna killed my friends--
我觉得我会杀了我的朋友
Come here. It's ok.
过来 没事的
No, it's not ok! It's not ok, Damon.
不 有事 达蒙
I killed Aaron Whitmore.
我杀了亚伦·惠特莫
No...no.
不 没有
He keeps...following me everywhere.
他到处跟着我
I'm hallucinating that Aaron's around here.
我出现幻觉 以为亚伦在这里
Elena, look at me. Hey, look at me.
埃琳娜 看着我 看着我
You did not kill Aaron Whitmore. I did.
亚伦·惠特莫不是你杀的 是我杀的
What? Why?
什么 为什么
W-was it because of the virus?
因为那病毒吗
Did you need to turn him?
你是要转化他吗
It was before I was infected.
那是在我被感染之前
Listen, if you want specifics,
如果你想知道细节
it was the night that I thought that you broke up with me, Elena.
是在我以为你和我分手了的那天晚上 埃琳娜
I killed him
我杀了他
to convince myself that you were right.
是为让自己相信你是对的
That I was the type of person who could kill in cold blood,
我是那种能冷血杀人的人
and I was never gonna change.
而且永远不会改变
That's why.
这就是原因
I need you to say something, please.
你说句话啊 求你
Why is Enzo here?
恩佐怎么在这儿
Sorry to interrupt, but
抱歉打扰了
I have the antidote.
但我有解药
Although from the looks of it, you'd both rather be dead.
不过看起来 你们更想一起死掉
Rebekah. Hi.
丽贝卡 你好
Oh, my god.
天啊
I'm kidding.
逗你呢
Lexi, right?
是莱希 对吧
It was funnier the first time.
第一次比较好玩
Did it work?
骗到你了吗
Engine's running, blondie.
车还转着呢 金发女
Appreciate the call. Let's go do this thing.
感谢你打来电♥话♥ 我们走吧
Did I miss something?
我错过什么了吗
Sloan was gonna fry your brain in order to kill your other you.
斯隆本打算烧穿你的大脑杀掉另一个你
I wasn't about to let that happen,
我不能让她那么做
so, I may have volunteered to help Enzo deal with it.
所以我提出帮恩佐去处理他
You mean...kill him.
你是说...杀了他
Caroline, I can't let you--
卡罗琳 我不能让你
They only want one alive, remember?
他们只让一个活 记得吧
It's you or him.
不是你死就是他亡
All right, fine, well, I'm coming with you.
好吧 那我和你们一起去
No, mate, you aren't.
不 伙计 你不能去
They need to use you to keep track of him.
他们要用你找他
Tick-tock, gorgeous. Time is of the essence.
时间紧迫 美女 时间就是生命
I'll be fine, Stefan. Besides,
我不会有事的 斯特凡 再说
you'd do the same for me, right?
你也会为我这么做的 是不是
I don't trust him.
我不相信他
Don't worry. I don't, either.
别担心 我也不信
I'll be safe. I promise.
我会没事的 我保证
Guess we should donate my shirt to Elena's fire cleanse.
我想我们该把我的衣服捐给埃琳娜去烧
I'm so sorry about all this.
真抱歉发生了这些事
Hey, I survived my first vampire attack.
第一次被吸血鬼攻击 安然无恙
I mean, it's just one more thing to add to the resume.
又有炫耀的资本了
Look, if you don't want any part of this,
听着 如果你不想搅进来
I get it.
我懂的
Magic isn't for everyone. I won't be offended.
魔法不是对每个人都合适 我不会生气的
No. I want this.
不 我想要
And I want you to teach me.
我想要你教我
Good. Then I'll see you tomorrow bright and early for some levitation.
很好 明天一大早见 教你悬浮
Awesome. Catch you tomorrow.
好极了 明天见
Show off.
炫耀
Luke, what the hell?
卢克 搞什么
I was about to take my shirt off.
我正要脱衣服呢
Relax. I'm gay and your brother,
别紧张 我是男同 还是你哥哥
so technically, you're the least attractive
所以严格来说 你是这个世界上
person in the world to me.
对我来说最没吸引力的人
Are you ok? I'm sorry I had to drag you into this
你还好吗 抱歉不得不把你搅进来
but Elena thought she was compelling me
但埃琳娜以为她催眠了我
and I couldn't give up the ruse.
我不能露陷
I'm fine. After Elena gutted me,
我没事 埃琳娜捅伤我后
she gave me some of her blood.
喂我喝了一些她的血
And how is our precious anchor to the other side?
通向另一边的宝贝锚怎么样
I'm letting her think she's teaching me magic.
我让她觉得她在教我魔法
It's kind of cute.
挺可爱的
Until she realizes her friends are in jeopardy.
等她意识到她的朋友们有危险
Then, not so cute.
就不会那么可爱了
No.
不了
She speaks.
她说话了
Care to share anything else
想说说
churning around in that beautiful head of yours?
你美丽的脑袋在想什么吗
You should have noticed.
你应该注意到的
What?
什么
That I was Katherine.
我之前是凯瑟琳
That Katherine was me.
凯瑟琳是我
You should have been the one that noticed.
应该是你注意到的
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
If only you'd seen through her, Damon...
如果你能看穿她 达蒙
There would be no vampire virus.
就不会有什么吸血鬼病毒
Aaron would still be alive --
亚伦就还活着
Katherine didn't do this. I did.
那不是凯瑟琳干的 是我
I thought you broke my heart
我以为你伤了我的心
so I ripped open Aaron's neck.
所以我撕开了亚伦的脖子
That is how much control you have over me.
你就对我有这么大的影响
And I'm still here.
而我还在这里
That's how much control you have over me.
你就对我有这么大的影响
Listen to us. This is toxic.
你听听我们的对话 多病态啊
We are in a toxic relationship, Elena.
我们的关系是病态的 埃琳娜
I just killed your friend
我杀死了你的朋友
and you find someone else to blame.
而你却责怪别人
You want me to blame you?
你想让我怪你吗
Easy. Done.
容易 没问题
You screwed up, Damon. Again.
你又搞砸了 达蒙
Thank you.
谢谢
You put me in a position
你害得我
where I have to defend you. Again.
不得不再次为你辩白
Where I have to bend my morals. Again.
不得不再次为你放弃道德原则
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表