我们就相信他会
bring Bonnie back to life out of the goodness of his heart?
好心把邦妮复活吗
Well, I hope not.
希望你们不会那么轻信啊
I mean, I am kind of a monster.
我可是个大坏蛋呢
You know, guys, I'm feeling really ganged up on right now, ok?
我觉得你们在合伙对付我啊
I would hate to lose my temper and do something...
我可不想一个发火 做出什么...
Crazy.
疯狂的事
Ahh. Man, I really love being a witch again.
我真的很喜欢做回巫师的感觉
I feel like I'm constantly reinventing myself.
总觉得自己在不断重新发现自己
I'm like a supernatural Madonna,
我就像超自然的麦当娜
don't you think?
你们说呢
So Silas read your mind and figured out where the anchor is?
赛拉斯读了你的思想 知道锚的下落
Now what?
现在呢
You now that old, ancient story
还记得我跟你讲的那个
I told you about the travelers?
关于旅行者的古老传说吗
Oh, wait. You don't.
等等 你不记得
I fried your brain and took your memories. Sorry.
我烧坏了你的脑子 害你失忆了 抱歉
The travelers-- you know how Silas wants to destroy the other side
旅行者...你知道赛拉斯想摧毁另一边吧
so he can be at peace with that slut Amara
这样他就能跟他所谓的真爱阿玛拉
that he calls his one true love?
享受安宁的后世了
The travelers don't want that.
旅行者不想他得逞
Why not? Not important.
为什么 不重要
Scratch that. Very important.
好吧 其实很重要
I'm just not gonna answer it.
但我不会说的
Um, you know what?
那个
I think I still need to be drunk to understand this story.
我感觉我还是得喝醉了才能理解这个故事
The travelers have been in possession of the anchor for 2,000 years.
那个锚在旅行者手里有两千年了
They constantly move it so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands,
为了不让它落入敌手 他们经常转移它
and they're not gonna let him get near it,
他们绝不会允许他靠近它的
at least not before I kill him.
至少在我杀掉他之前不会
Yeah? Well, what if they fail?
如果他们失败了呢
He won't destroy it.
他不会摧毁它的
He won't be able to.
他做不到
Why not?
为什么
Let's just file that under the not gonna answer it category.
这个我也不能告诉你
All right. We got to get going.
好了 我们得走了
You grab a crowbar or 4 from the garage.
你去车♥库♥拿四根撬棒
What for?
干什么
Does it matter?
有关系吗
You, you're not going.
你不能去
Men only.
男人的事
Are you serious? He's not serious.
你不是吧 他说笑呢吧
No, he's not serious.
当然 他说笑呢
Actually, I am 100% serious.
我绝对是认真的
She's a freaky carbon copy of my one true love Amara.
她是我真爱阿玛拉的复♥制♥版本
You can understand why I don't want to
你能理解我为什么不想一整天
stare at her imposter face all day.
看着她那张偷来的脸
That makes no sense.
别瞎扯了
If would make complete sense if you were ever in love with anybody
如果你爱过一个长得跟她一模一样的女人
who looked exactly like her.
就会明白我的苦衷了
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
We're bringing my best friend back from the dead.
我们要复活我的好朋友
I'm going.
我绝对要去
Next one goes in the heart.
下一箭直插心脏
Now hurry up. I only have until sundown
快点吧 等太阳下山
before Tessa tries to stop me.
苔萨就会有所动作了
Well, the one good thing about having amnesia
失忆的一个好处就是
is that I don't remember how I got in the middle of all this.
我不记得自己是怎么搅和进来的
Rest easy, sweet pea.
好好休息吧
Don't you worry about the details.
别担心那些小事了
Silas is going to die today,
赛拉斯今天会死
And he will spend eternity
他会永生永世
on the other side as far away from Amara
跟阿玛拉分隔在两个世界里
and peace as possible.
而且永世不得安宁
I have it all covered.
我会搞定的
You don't scheme as long as I have
我计划了那么久
without considering every possibility.
每一个细节都考虑到了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Silas put a spell on this cabin.
赛拉斯在木屋上下了咒
We're stuck here until sundown.
我们要日落才能出去了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I taught him the damn spell.
因为我教他怎么施这个咒的
I don't want to know if Tyler called,
我不想知道泰勒来没来电♥话♥
so don't even tell me.
别告诉我
Do you want to do small appliances or toiletries?
你要收拾小电器还是化妆品
I'd compel a cute boy to pack for us,
虽说可以催眠一个帅哥来帮我们收拾
but I don't think I want to see a cute boy ever again
但我永远都不想见到帅哥了
except for Jesse, who is conveniently not answering his phone.
除了杰西 而那家伙却不接电♥话♥
Um, we're moving out?
我们要搬了吗
Hello! Dr. Maxfield thinks we're vampires,
想什么呢 麦克斯菲尔德认为我们是吸血鬼
you know, threatened to expose us,
还说要公诸于众
told us to drop out.
让我们退学
That sucks.
太糟了
What the hell are you doing in my dorm, Katherine?
你来我寝室干什么 凯瑟琳
I just need a place to crash.
我就是需要个地方休息
What? I loathe you.
什么 我讨厌你
I'm desperate, ok?
我无路可走了
Damon kicked me out, Stefan doesn't remember me,
达蒙把我赶出来了 斯特凡不记得我
and I just spent my last $20 on a meal
我最后20块钱买♥♥早餐了
that I didn't even get to enjoy.
结果都没能好好享受
Aw. And how is any of this my problem?
这跟我有什么关系
Look at you.
看看你
Moving out, giving up?
这就要搬走放弃吗
That's very un-Caroline of you.
真不像你的风格
You need me bad.
你很需要我
In exchange for a place to stay
作为交换 你留我住下
and Elena's meal card,
并给我埃琳娜的饭卡
I will help you deal with Dr. Whoever.
我帮你对付那个什么博士
Dr. Maxfield. He teaches bio.
麦克斯菲尔德博士 教生物的
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 什么
You're scared of a teacher?
你居然怕一个老师
Aw, honey, you really need to take a crash course on villain 101,
亲爱的 去恶魔速成班补个课吧
but luckily for you,
不过你很幸运
I have an honorary doctorate.
我有这方面的荣誉博士学位
What do you say, roomie?
意下如何 室友
Stefan's phone.
这是斯特凡的电♥话♥
Who's this?
你是谁
Uncanny.
真可怕
Your doppelganger voice is exactly like Amara's,
你这个二重身的声音跟阿玛拉一模一样
so whiny.
嗲得要死
Tessa, where's stefan?
苔萨 斯特凡在哪里
He's here. Well, not here here.
他在 不过不在电♥话♥旁
He hopped in the shower.
他去洗澡了
Between us girls, he works up quite the sweat,
说句悄悄话 他身材很性感哦
but I guess you know that.
不过你应该也知道
May I leave him a message?
有什么要转达的吗
Yeah. Remind him that you're a crazy bitch.
有 记得提醒他 你是个疯女人
I would, but I think that's maybe his type.
我很乐意 他好像就喜欢这样的
He's with Tessa.
他跟苔萨在一起
Why does he keep going back to her?
他为什么老是去找她啊
Look. Who knows? Amnesia Stef's a fickle little fellow.
谁知道呢 失忆版斯特凡变化无常
Wait. You didn't tell Elena
等等 你没告诉埃琳娜
what we you did to Stefan?
我们对斯特凡做了什么吗
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Silas needed his psychic juju to get into Tessa's head,
为读苔萨的思想 赛拉斯得恢复精神控制力
and the only way to temporarily reactivate his ability
而想要暂时恢复他的能力
was to break Stefan's neck
只好扭断斯特凡的脖子
a couple times.
而且要扭好几次
As if he didn't hate us enough.
你觉得他还不够恨我们吗
Damon, oh, god. I'm going over there.
达蒙 天哪 我要过去找他们
She should really.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表