and your boy escaping camp means he's Markos' problem.
你们的朋友逃离了营地 那他就是马科斯的麻烦了
So?
所以呢
So knowing Markos,
以我对马科斯的了解
he's gonna want to get rid of Tyler for good
他会想办法永远解决泰勒这个麻烦
by making this my body
那就是让这具躯体
permanently.
永远属于我
Stefan, hey.
斯特凡
Remind me why I passed on the cloaking spell party again.
为什么没让我去加入你们
Well, it's not exactly a relaxing getaway.
这也不是什么悠闲度假
Listen. Are things getting worse on the other side?
另一边的情况是不是越来越糟了
Why?
为什么这么问
Because something attacked Elena.
因为有人袭击了埃琳娜
Is it possible that someone over there
会不会有可能另一边的人
could physically affect this plane?
如今能接触到这个世界的事物
Actually, yeah.
说实话 是的
My grams knocked a lamp right off my desk today.
我外婆今天撞倒了我桌上的台灯
I doubt it's easy, but if someone were emotional enough...
应该很难 但只要那人的情感足够强烈
Enzo.
恩佐
Enzo's dead?
恩佐死了
Yeah. I, uh, I killed him.
是的 我杀了他
So my powers of deduction really suck.
这么说我的推理能力真是烂到家了
Why didn't you say anything?
为什么你不跟我们说呢
Because it's complicated.
因为这很复杂
Enter the complication.
说到复杂
Enzo's dead. You killed him.
恩佐死了 你杀了他
Elena told me.
埃琳娜告诉了我
So you didn't know either?
你也不知道
Nope.
不知道
And their secret really was about Enzo.
他们的秘密真的是关于恩佐的
Yep.
没错
You guys think we could, um, talk about this some other time?
我们能不能改天再谈这件事
By all means, brother.
请务必 弟弟
at your convenience.
在你方便的时候
Listen. The other side is falling apart,
另一边正在瓦解
and I think it's allowing Enzo to mess with us.
这让恩佐能折腾我们
Enzo! You in here?
恩佐 你在这儿吗
Don't reckon I'd miss this.
我当然不会错过了
Because knock it off!
你够了
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
If Enzo wanted to kill Elena,
如果恩佐想要杀埃琳娜
drowning her wouldn't have worked.
淹死她可没有用
Smart girl. See why you like her so much.
真聪明 所以我那么喜欢她
Maybe he's just trying to scare us.
也许他只是想吓唬我们
Warmer.
很接近了
Come on!
加油啊
You've almost got it.
你几乎就猜到了
What is Enzo up to?
恩佐到底想要干什么
Drowning Elena was just a distraction.
溺死埃琳娜只是分散我们注意
He figured out a way to kill us all in one fell swoop.
他找到了一下子杀掉我们所有人的办法
Did I mention that I missed you?
我有说过我想你吗
Crap.
糟糕了
Where's Luke?
卢克在哪
Who knows?
谁知道呢
We better find him before the travelers find us.
我们得在旅行者找到我们之前找到他
Stop!
停下
I found them.
我找到他们了
Luke? Luke? Where are you?
卢克 卢克 你在哪
Maybe Luke--
也许卢克
You're upset.
你不高兴了
I'm not upset.
我没有不高兴
just looking for Luke,
我只是在找卢克
you know, Luke, who was here to protect you and Stefan,
来保护你和斯特凡的那个卢克
Luke, who's now missing
他现在失踪是因为
because you and Stefan lied about where Enzo was,
你和斯特凡对恩佐的事说了谎
and now the travelers can find you,
现在旅行者可以找到你们
do their spell, and wipe us all off the face of the earth.
然后施咒语 把我们都除掉
I was worried that if Damon found out--
我担心如果达蒙发现了
What, he'd flip out and spiral
怎么 他会失控
and kill a bunch of innocent people?
杀掉一堆无辜的人
Yeah, I get that.
是的 我理解
I, however, am not Damon,
但我不是达蒙
so the fact that you lied to me about it makes less sense.
所以你对我说谎就毫无道理
I just didn't want to put you in an awkward position.
我只是不想把你置于尴尬的境地
Because it wasn't awkward when I accused
那我说你和斯特凡
you and Stefan of being makeout buddies again?
又好上了就不尴尬吗
Actually, yes, it was.
其实 那是很尴尬
Where did that even come from?
你怎么会这么想
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Well, are you over it?
你说完了吗
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Now let's go find Luke.
我们去找卢克吧
You need to know why I lied to you.
你得知道我为什么骗你
Nope, I don't.
不 我不需要
Damon, come on.
达蒙 别这样
Let's just cut to the chase, Stefan,
我们直说吧 斯特凡
because I'm not in a hash out our differences kind of mood.
我现在没心情跟你消除误会
Yes, I'm pissed that you killed Enzo.
是 我很生气你杀了恩佐
I'm even more pissed that you two lied to me about it.
我更气你们俩骗了我
You know what, Stefan?
你知道吗 斯特凡
If it was me and I was in your shoes,
如果是我 我是你的话
I would have done it, too,
我也会这么做
except I would have done it months ago.
只是我几个月前就动手了
The fact that you took this long--
你会这么久才...
He was your friend.
他是你朋友
Yes, Stefan, he was my friend,
是的 斯特凡 他是我朋友
which is why I, above anyone else, should have known that he was dead.
所以 我更加应该知道他已经死了
Let's just find the stupid witch.
我们去找那个蠢巫师吧
Of course the creepy travelers
这些吓人的旅行者当然
are hiding their bodies in creepy caves.
会把他们的身体藏在吓人的山洞里
Try to think of them as romantic travelers and romantic caves
试着想成是浪漫的旅行者和浪漫的山洞
since we're technically still on our date weekend.
因为现在还是我们的周末约会时间
Right.
是啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
All these travelers are passengered
这些旅行者都寄住在
inside people in Mystic Falls?
神秘瀑布镇的人身体里吗
I take it back. This is creepy.
我收回我的话 的确吓人
What'd you think I was gonna do?
你以为我会怎么做
What are you talking about?
你指什么
When I found out Enzo was dead?
等我得知恩佐死了之后
Did you think I was gonna go on a rampage,
你以为我会暴怒发作
slaughter a bunch of innocent people,
杀一群无辜的人
go bowling with human heads?
拿人头打保龄球吗
What'd you think I was gonna do?
你以为我会怎么做
Hate me.
恨我
I thought you would, uh, hate me.
我以为你会恨我
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Yeah. Come on.
是啊 走吧
He's barely breathing.
呼吸很弱
Why the hell would Enzo dump him here?
恩佐为什么要把他丢在这里
Smell that?
闻到了吗
Grab him. Let's go.
带上他 我们走
Dick move, Enzo.
真下作 恩佐
If only this wasn't totally avoidable.
如果这一切不是完全可以避免就好了
Oh, really? Now you're doing "I told you so"?
不是吧 你要现在教训我吗
This isn't gonna stop, Stefan.
这不会停止的 斯特凡
I killed his girl, you killed him.
我杀了他的女人 你杀了他
This is not gonna stop.
这不会停止的
He's right. I like poetic justice.
他说得对 我喜欢史诗般的正义
Damon Salvatore and his murderous brother die a fiery death.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托和他弑杀成性的弟弟死于火灾
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表