Did he tell you that?
他跟你说的吗
He didn't have to.
不用他说
I've been here before.
我以前来过这儿
Someone in my family sold me out to the Augustines in 1953.
1953年 我被自家人出♥卖♥♥♥给了八月会
Every day, this nut job Dr. Whitmore tortured us,
每一天 疯子医生惠特莫都会折磨我们
cut into us, took pieces of our eyes out,
割伤我们 切除我们眼睛的一部分
pushed us to every limit he could imagine,
想尽一切办法探测我们的极限
and he had quite the imagination.
而且他的法子可不少
Kept me in this very cell,
当时他就把我关在这儿
and don't think I haven't appreciated the irony.
我也明白这其中的讽刺
How long were you here?
你在这儿关了多久
5 years give or take.
大概五年吧
Damon, how did you not go crazy?
达蒙 你怎么没疯掉啊
Believe it or not, I made a friend.
你可能不相信 我交了个朋友
Welcome.
欢迎
Dr. Whitmore never gets tired of watching us vampires heal,
惠特莫医生永远看不够我们吸血鬼自愈的场面
but he gives us one glass of blood per day,
但他每天只给我们一杯血
just enough to keep us alive.
让我们足以维持生命
Pick yourself up, soldier.
振作起来 士兵
My name's Enzo.
我叫恩佐
He was a soldier in Europe during World War II.
他二战时曾在欧洲打仗
How did he end up here?
他怎么会沦落至此
Dr. Whitmore was working in a battlefield hospital
惠特莫医生在战地医院工作过
when he discovered Enzo was a vampire,
当他发现恩佐是个吸血鬼时
so he drugged him, locked him in a coffin
就给他下了药 把他关在一口棺材里
to ship him overseas.
运送他漂洋过海
He'd been here for 10 years by the time I joined the party.
我来的时候 他已经在这儿待了十年了
You're doing it wrong.
你那样不对
You're living for the moment.
你只是在享受这一刻
You need to live for the future.
你要为未来而活
What future?
什么未来
The one where you get your revenge.
就是你能复仇的未来
For instance, in my future,
比如 将来
my revenge will start with killing Whitmore's dog
我复仇的时候 要先杀了惠特莫的狗
and mailing it to his house postage due.
然后再欠资邮寄给他
Go on. Picture your revenge.
说啊 描述下你要怎么复仇
Use your imagination.
发挥想象力
I can see it.
我想好了
Damon...
达蒙
Wes knew my dad.
韦斯认识我父亲
They worked together.
他们一起工作过
He said that my dad was an Augustine, too.
他说我父亲也是八月会的一员
I know that my dad was a vampire hunter,
我知道我父亲是个吸血鬼猎人
but he was also the town doctor.
但他也是小镇医生
He was kind and gentle and loving.
他很和善 温柔 又充满爱心
He wouldn't be part of a place that would cut your eyes out.
他不会与那些会挖你眼睛的人同流合污
People are full of surprises.
人总有意想不到的一面
I am so, so sorry I got you caught up in this.
非常抱歉让你卷了进来
Look at me.
看着我
But I promise you
我保证
I will get you out of here,
我会救你出去
ok?
好吗
I'll get you out of here.
我会救你出去的
Caroline!
卡罗琳
Do you even know what you're doing?
你知道你在做什么吗
Yes. Well, it's in my textbook.
是的 我课本里写着呢
Let me find it.
我找找
Have you two ever, um--ahem--you know?
你们两个...那个什么过吗
No, I don't know.
没听懂
Oh, come on. You know.
得了吧 你懂的
Have you?
有吗
Oh, my God! Katherine, seriously?
天啊 凯瑟琳 不是吧
That wasn't exactly a yes or a no.
这可不是明确的肯定或者否定
We are friends.
我们是朋友
Your loss. He's great in bed.
那是你的损失 他在床上可棒了
Oh, God. I'm so not listening to this.
天啊 我不要听你说这个
Here. OK, Stefan. Prolonged exposure therapy.
找到了 斯特凡 长时间暴露疗法
"In vivo exposure gradually introduces elements of prior trauma,
重新模拟之前的创伤因素
"e.g. physical objects comma
比如说实物 逗号♥
circumstances of duress comma"--
受胁迫的情景 逗号♥
OK. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Got it, got it, got it.
好了 知道了 知道了
Stop talking.
别说了
The words that are coming out of your mouth are giving me a headache.
从你嘴里蹦出的话让我头疼
Caroline! Caroline!
卡罗琳 卡罗琳
I'm just help Stefan understand what I'm doing.
我只是在帮斯特凡理解我所做的事
Acting like a schoolteacher
装成一个老师
isn't going to make him feel any better.
不会让他好起来
I can't breathe.
我无法呼吸了
Well, you are right about one thing.
有一件事你说对了
He needs to get over the root of his problem
他需要把问题彻底根除
because right now the score is safe one,
因为现在的比分是保险箱一分
Stefan zero.
斯特凡零分
So how do you help the guy who always comes to the rescue?
你打算怎么帮助总是施救的人呢
Stefan's the hero.
斯特凡是个英雄
That's who he is at his core.
这是他的核心特征
He can't always come through for himself,
他虽然不是总能救自己
but he can always come through for everyone else.
但他总会去救其他人
I've got an idea.
我有主意了
Damon, how did you survive all those years?
达蒙 那些年你是怎么活下来的
Enzo's friendship kept me alive.
恩佐的友谊让我活了下来
He gave me a reason to hang on to my humanity...
他让我有坚持人性的理由
You much of sports fan, Damon?
你喜欢运动吗 达蒙
Even when I thought I'd be a prisoner forever.
即便我以为要一辈子当个阶下囚了
No. Neither am I.
我也不喜欢
Any other interests-- fine wines, travel, cars?
有其他爱好吗 美酒 旅游 汽车
I'm partial to Jaguars myself,
我比较喜欢捷豹
convertibles,
敞篷的那种
the kind you take on a sunday drive to impress a pretty girl.
可以星期天开出去吸引漂亮女生
Ever done that?
你那么干过吗
Once or twice.
一两次吧
Oh, come now. Got to be more than that.
得了吧 肯定不止
The girl I was trying to impress
我想要吸引的那个女孩
was more of a horse and carriage type girl.
更喜欢马和马车
What, just one girl?
什么 只有一个女孩
Never met another one like her.
再没遇到过她那样的女孩
Well, fair enough.
那好吧
What about you?
你呢
Any pretty girls?
遇到过漂亮女孩吗
Eh, too many to count.
太多了 数不过来
Actually, there was one.
其实 是有个女孩
Her name was Maggie.
她叫玛姬
Where'd you meet her?
你们在哪里遇见的
Here of all places.
就在这里
She was working for Dr. Whitmore.
她是惠特曼医生的助手
Charming?
迷人吗
Oh, she was very.
非常迷人
She was kind to me.
她对我很好
She used to sit here in the hallway
她以前常坐在这个走廊里
taking notes while she observed me.
一边观察我 一边做笔记
That's how you fell for her?
你就这样爱上了她吗
Oh, she was also stunningly beautiful.
她美得令人神魂颠倒
You have to understand she--she wasn't part of the
你要明白 她并没有折磨我
torture and the experiments.
没有参与这些实验
For the longest while, she didn't realize
很长一段时间 她甚至没意识到
that Dr. Whitmore was doing more than just observing my behavior.
惠特曼医生并不仅仅在观察我的行为
I didn't have the heart to tell her.
我不忍♥心告诉她真♥相♥
I was just so glad of her company, you know?
有她的陪伴 我真的很开心 明白吗
When she finally realized what was going on here,
最后她终于知道了这里的真♥相♥
she couldn't bear it.
她无法忍♥受
So she said she was sorry, and she left.
她对我说了声抱歉 然后就离开了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表