I see that you do.
我看出来了
I'll be back, roomie.
我会回来的 室友
I don't know when, but I will be back.
不知道何时 但我会回来的
Just call me the minute you hear from Bonnie, ok?
一有邦妮的消息就打给我好吗
I've left her, like, a hundred messages.
我都给她发了上百条短♥信♥了
I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
You're gonna find him, Elena.
你会找到他的 埃琳娜
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
Bye.
拜
Bye.
拜
I didn't think Elena Gilbert would give up so easily.
我不认为埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特会这么早放弃
Sorry about being a hard ass earlier.
抱歉之前那么招人厌
It's kind of my thing.
我这人就这样
You're Grayson Gilbert's daughter, aren't you?
你是格雷森·吉尔伯特的女儿 对吗
You knew my dad?
你认识我爸
Knew of him.
听过他的大名
He's a legend around here. Brilliant.
他是这一带的传奇人物 才华横溢
I've studied all his research.
我拜读过他所有的研究成果
I can only hope to do the kind of work he did.
我只希望能像他做得那样出色
So does that mean that he forged
那也就包括他伪造
death certificates, too?
死亡证明了
And here I thought you were just passionate about microbiology.
我只是觉得你对微生物学充满热情
I have office hours tomorrow.
明天我会在办公室
Come by. We can chat.
来坐坐吧 我们谈谈
Um, yeah, I would, but I've got
好 我是想去 不过
other important things on my plate right now.
我现在有重要的事要处理
Let me know when that plate clears.
事情结束了通知我
Well, I guess that's how a hero would do it.
我猜英雄也不过如此了
Honesty. Who'd have thunk it?
说真的 谁能想到呢
Aren't you the least bit curious about the whole
难道你对"少女妙探与怪诞教授"
"Nancy Drew and the creepster professor" thing?
一点都不好奇
Caroline will take over. I can't stay here
卡罗琳会接替我 我不能明知
knowing that Stefan's out there somewhere.
斯特凡还落难在外却留在这里
Yeah. Well...
也对
That's Stefan's daylight ring.
这是斯特凡的日光戒指
Snagged it from Silas yesterday,
昨天趁机从赛拉斯那儿拿回来的
and for the record, I am secure enough in our relationship
顺便说一下 我对我们的感情很有信心
that you having psychic dreams about your ex-boyfriend
即便你做了那些感应你前男友的梦
does not bother me...
也不会影响我
But it still sucks.
但还是挺讨厌的
I love you.
我爱你
We're gonna save Stefan,
我们会救回斯特凡
and I'm still gonna love you, ok?
我还是一样爱你 好吗
Yeah?
怎么了
We found something.
我们有发现了
We didn't find anything in the quarry,
采石场里我们一无所获
but a deputy found this a few miles away.
不过有个副警长在几里开外发现了这个
We didn't open it.
我们没打开
Looks like it's been in there for 3 months.
这东西在这儿好像有三个月了
Chances are he's hungry.
可能是他很饥饿
Oh, my god. That's not Stefan.
天呐 这个不是斯特凡
You're right. He was hungry.
你说得对 他很饥饿
Bet he still is.
现在也一定如此
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表