And nothing gives me greater joy than to deny her dying wish.
让她的遗愿不得达成我真要乐死了
Damon, who cares? Katherine's dead.
达蒙 管他呢 凯瑟琳都死了
Just give her the damn body.
把尸体给她吧
Bitch ruined our lives.
那贱♥人♥毁了我们的生活
Nadia's known her, what, 5 minutes?
娜迪亚才认识她多久啊 5分钟
Tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪
The nicest thing that Katherine Pierce will ever do
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯这辈子干的最好的事
is feeding the maggots that feast on her flesh.
将是喂饱那些啃食她尸体的蛆虫
Give it up. You're not getting her back.
放弃吧 你休想得到她
Have you seen my phone?
看到我的手♥机♥了吗
Ty!
泰勒
Have you seen my phone?
看到我的手♥机♥了吗
I'm late for work, dude.
我上班要迟到了 哥们
Look at you, captain responsible.
瞧瞧你啊 这么负责任
Here. Join me for breakfast.
跟我一起吃早餐吧
No. You know, I'm good, seeing it's, uh, 7:42.
不用了 现在也就才7点42嘛
Aye, aye, captain.
知道啦
Ok. So you gonna tell me what happened in New Orleans?
好了 你打不打算告诉我在新奥尔良发生的事
Well, there were witches,
那里有女巫
gumbo, a few originals.
秋葵汤 和几个始祖
Look. It doesn't Matter because it's over, in the past.
那些都不重要了 现在都结束了 是过去了
No more drama.
我不再折腾了
I'm starting fresh.
我要重新开始
Ok, then. We're celebrating.
好吧 我们庆祝吧
I'm throwing you a welcome back party.
我要给你举办一个欢迎回家派对
Wait. What?
慢着 什么
No.
不要
Yeah. So clean this place up
就要 把这里收拾干净
and invite some people
邀请大家来
and, uh, shower
还有 洗个澡
because you stink.
你臭死了
It's open!
门开着
Are you cleaning the fireplace?
你在清理壁炉吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well, you know,
就是...
all those carcinogens.
里面有很多致癌物嘛
I'm stress cleaning. I'm stressed, so I'm cleaning.
我有些压力 所以在打扫
Boy drama.
男孩的问题
Not that you care.
不过不关你的事
I'm here for Elena, but clearly she's not here.
我是来找埃琳娜的 不过显然她不在
I'll--I'll come back later.
我回头再来吧
Well, I can give her a message.
我可以帮你带个话
Uh, yeah, can you just tell her
你能告诉她
that Wes isn't gonna be a problem anymore?
韦斯不会再找她麻烦了吗
I mean, my family's trust came through,
我家族的信托基金办好了
and I was able to cut off Augustine's funding.
我切断了对八月会的资助
So no more vampire experiments?
再不会有拿吸血鬼做试验的事喽
Yeah, that's over.
是啊 那都过去了
And can you just tell her that I'm sorry,
请你告诉她 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry for everything?
我对一切都很抱歉
I will.
没问题
Ok.
好吧
Aaron Whitmore. Just the man I've been looking for.
亚伦·惠特莫 我正找你呢
Enzo.
恩佐
Hey. I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
You know how Damon as trying to be all noble
你知道达蒙为了做正确的事
and broke up with Elena?
而跟埃琳娜分手了吗
Of course. There was champagne.
知道 我还喝香槟庆祝了
Yeah. Well, I kind of convinced him he was an idiot.
我说服他 他那么做太傻了
You what?!
什么
And now he's in a bit of a mood,
现在他有些闷闷不乐
and something tells me
而且我猜
that he's been trying to get ahold of Elena,
他一直想找到埃琳娜
but she hasn't been returning his phone calls.
但她却不回他电♥话♥
Look. I would love to help
如果我觉得
if I thought he was actually good for her,
他是她的好选择我会帮忙的
but I don't.
但我不那么想
Caroline, how would you liked to be judged
卡罗琳 你愿意别人单纯因为
solely based on who you're attracted to?
你所喜欢的人而去评判你吗
Come on.
别这样
Why? Do you know something?
为什么这么说 你知道什么了吗
Why? Should I know something.
怎么了 我该知道什么吗
I just mean are you sure that this is
我的意思是 你确定
what you really want, you know,
这真的是你想要的结果吗
Elena and Damon or Damon and Elena,
埃琳娜和达蒙 达蒙和埃琳娜
or--I know that there's a nickname in there somewhere.
不管怎么说吧
Listen. I actually think that Elena is good for Damon.
听我说 我觉得埃琳娜对达蒙有益
She makes him happy, and we all know that when Damon is happy...
她让他开心 如果达蒙开心
He's not out there killing people,
他就不会出去杀人
which I guess is a plus for mankind.
这对人类的确很好
Exactly.
没错
But even if I wanted to help,
但就算我想帮忙
she's not here.
她又不在这儿
I thought that she was with you.
我以为她在你那边呢
She was told me she was staying at Whitmore.
她告诉我她去惠特莫了
Ok. That's weird.
好奇怪啊
Well, where the hell is she?
那她到底在哪
Does that thing ever shut up?
那东西就不能消停会儿吗
Where am I?
我在哪
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, my God.
天呐
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Hello, Elena.
你好啊 埃琳娜
You! You put Katherine inside of me
你 你把凯瑟琳放进了我的身体里
instead of you.
而不是你的身体里
What happened?
怎么回事
Elena Gilbert happened.
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特出来了
Wonderful. She's fighting.
太棒了 她在反抗
It's only a matter of time before she comes out again.
这样下去她早晚还会再冒出来
Did you get my body?
你拿到我的尸体了吗
Oh, come on. Katherine is exactly where she's always belonged.
行了 凯瑟琳现在躺在她本该待在的地方
I'm not giving the body back.
我不会把尸体还回去的
Quit giving me that damn pouty face.
别对我摆臭脸了
I'm not giving you the pouty face.
我没有摆臭脸
This is my "You're being a dick" face.
这是"你这么做太犯浑"的表情
Elena hasn't called you back.
埃琳娜没回你电♥话♥
It's making you completely miserable.
所以你难受的不行
Yeah. I'm completely miserable.
是啊 我难受的要死了
It's your fault, telling me to get her back.
都怪你 劝我去追她回来
No. You're miserable because you did what you always do.
不 你痛苦是因为你又像以往那样
You had a problem, and instead of dealing with it,
遇到麻烦 不是去面对
you cut ties and you ran.
而是切断一切关系 掉头逃跑
You're enjoying this a little too much.
你有点太开心了吧
Ok. So Bonnie took Jeremy to go visit her mom,
邦妮带杰里米去看她妈妈
and neither of them have talked to Elena.
他们都没跟埃琳娜通过话
Who invited you? Scram.
谁叫你来的 滚蛋
I invited her.
我找她来的
Caroline agreed to help you get Elena back.
卡罗琳同意帮你把埃琳娜追回来
You?
你
You hate me.
你恨我啊
You once told me that calling me satan was an insult to satan.
你曾对我说喊我撒旦都是在侮辱撒旦
Well...Nobody's perfect.
人无完人嘛
This is what it's come to?
都沦落到这地步了
You brought me love advice from Prudy Trudy.
你让我听从装模作样小姐的爱情建议
I can be unpredictable and incredibly reckless.
我有时候也会做出很出格很疯狂的事
What's going on here?
怎么回事啊
Are you guys baby-sitting me?
你们拿我当小孩啊
We're just hanging out, chatting.
只是大家聚聚聊聊嘛
I don't need this, and I don't need your help.
我不需要聚聚聊聊 更不需要你帮忙
Well, I guess you better try Elena again.
你还是再给埃琳娜打一次吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表