Now we need you to find his sister.
我们需要你帮忙找他姐姐
Why? She run away from home?
怎么了 她离家出走了吗
No. She's been possessed by her evil doppelganger.
不 她被她的邪恶二重身附身了
Ok...
好吧
Liv.
小奥
Will you help us?
你能帮我们吗
I can be convinced.
好好说服我吧
Need blood.
我要血
You just had your lunch 30 minutes ago.
你30分钟前才吃过午饭
Or you could give me a couple sips of that hybrid juice.
你可以让我吸点你的混血儿血
I can be on my way and I'll take up my ripper situation with Wes.
我就可以离开这儿 把我的疯劲用在韦斯身上
Not gonna happen.
别做梦了
Can I ask you a question
我问你一个问题
without you getting all wolf man on me?
你别变成狼来咬我
Do I have a choice?
我有的选吗
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这儿
I'm a hybrid and you need a baby-sitter.
我是混血儿 你需要保姆
Oh, no, I mean here here,
我是说在这里
in Mystic Falls here.
神秘瀑布镇
Your famila's all dead
你家人死光了
and I don't see you getting a job at the grill.
你也不在酒吧打工
Yet I don't see you in a Whitmore hoodie, either.
你也没去惠特莫上大学
Something tells me that
我有种感觉
there's a little masochistic voice inside your head
你心里还有一份找虐的情节
that's trying to convince you
让你想要相信
that you and Caroline still have a fighting chance in hell.
你和卡罗琳还有那么一丝可能
I think you have enough problems without having to worry about me.
我觉得你不去担心我 你自己的问题也够多了
You're probably right.
你大概是对的
One small difference between you and me--
但我们有一个小小的区别
You want to hear it?
想听听吗
Not especially.
不是很想
You see, even after all the terrible things I do,
即便我做了那么多坏事
Elena still chose me.
埃琳娜还是选了我
Because she's fighting for me.
因为她在为我抗争
Caroline, on the other hand,
而卡罗琳呢
chose the nuclear option.
选择了毁灭
You know that big, red button that just
犯下了不可原谅的错误
nukes your entire relationship once and for all?
彻底毁掉了你们的恋情
Well, sleeping with the guy that killed your mom
跟杀了你妈妈的人上♥床♥
was kind of her way of slamming her hand down.
就是她犯下这种错误的方式
You think Elena will still want you back after this?
你觉得这事之后埃琳娜还会再接受你吗
It's over, Damon. Fix yourself and run.
结束了 达蒙 收拾好自己就滚蛋吧
Far away.
越远越好
I plan on it.
我正有此意
How's New Orleans this time of year?
新奥尔良这时候怎么样啊
You really think Elena's gonna forgive you?
你真觉得埃琳娜能原谅你吗
Look at you. You killed her friend.
瞧瞧你 你杀了她的朋友
You almost killed her brother. You nearly killed her.
你差点杀了她弟弟 还有她本人
You're a joke, Damon.
你就是个笑话 达蒙
Says the guy pining after the girl who slept with Klaus.
依然对跟克劳斯上♥床♥的女孩恋恋不舍的人如是说
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
I know how to get you in this cell.
我知道怎么把你引进来
Hey, ready for a changing of the guard--
该换岗了
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh, my god. Tyler?
天哪 泰勒
I'm ok.
我没事
He fed on you?
他吸了你的血
I said I'm fine.
我说了我没事
Why would you come in here?
你怎么进来了
Why do you think?
你觉得呢
Damon knew exactly how to piss me off.
达蒙很清楚怎么激怒我
What the hell happened?
发生什么了
I think Damon went to go find Wes.
达蒙大概是去找韦斯了
Elena's necklace. Candle. Map.
埃琳娜的项链 蜡烛 地图
Give me your hand.
把你手给我
You're Elena's brother. That makes you blood.
你是埃琳娜的弟弟 所以你是她的血亲
So, hand it over.
快给我
Actually, he's her cousin.
事实上只是表亲
It's a long story.
说来话长
Whatever. Close enough.
无所谓 这就够了
That's not-- that's not how I taught you.
我不是这么教你的
Relax, Mr. Miyagi.
别紧张 宫城先生
I'm feeling my way through it, ok?
我在找感觉 好吧
Now, what do I say, again?
我该说什么来着
Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras,
[咒语]
sequitas sanguinem.
[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras,
[咒语]
sequitas sanguinem.
[咒语]
Does Elena look anything like you?
你和埃琳娜哪里长得比较像
Uh, same color hair.
一样的发色
What about her eyes?
眼睛呢
Are they as pretty as yours?
她的眼睛也和你的一样好看吗
Is this really necessary?
有这必要吗
I'm sorry. I'm searching for
不好意思 我正在脑海里搜寻
his sister/cousin's doppelganger in my mind.
他的亲姐/表姐的二重身
I'll take all the help I can get.
一切用得上的方法我都要尝试
Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras,
[咒语]
sequitas sanguinem.
[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras,
[咒语]
sequitas... sanguinem.
[咒语]
Does your sister spend a lot of time in church?
你姐姐经常去教堂吗
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗
I'm going to check on Wes.
我去看下韦斯
He's taking too long.
他去了太久了
Be careful.
小心点
They're all out looking for you.
他们都在找你呢
That's never stopped me before.
追兵向来对我不成问题
Hello?
谁啊
What's up, doc?
你好啊 博士
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I called my friend Enzo
我打电♥话♥给我朋友恩佐
and asked him about the little adventure he had with you.
打听了下你们俩的冒险活动
Gotta say, long way off the tenure track, huh?
不得不说 这跟终身职位的待遇差远了
I take it the Augustine Society hit a bit of a rough streak.
八月会遭遇麻烦了吗
There is no Augustine Society, Damon.
八月会不存在了 达蒙
It's just me.
只有我
Well, then I guess you're my guy.
那我想我要找的就是你了
You see, I have this long road ahead of me
瞧 我还得费很大的劲
to win my ex-girlfriend back.
赢回前女友的心
But I don't have a chance in hell
但眼下那对我根本不可能
if I'm lusting over her blood.
因为我抵♥制♥不了吸她血的欲望
Follow?
懂吗
Even if I did cure you of this virus,
即使我治愈了你
what difference does it make?
那又能怎么样呢
So you stop feeding on your friends
你不吸你朋友的血了
and go back to feeding on innocent people.
却转投那些无辜的人
Is that really gonna impress Elena Gilbert?
这样就能让埃琳娜·吉尔伯特看上你了吗
Look at me.
看着我
You did this to me.
是你把我变成这样的
I didn't do this to you. You are this.
不是我把你变成这样 你本性如此
I simply held up the mirror.
我只是让你看清楚自己
Now it's my turn to play doctor.
该我当医生了
That was fun.
真有趣
You think?
是吗
You must really trust Rebekah.
你一定很相信丽贝卡
Watch this.
看好了
I'm going to steal her earrings...
我要偷走她的耳环
and you're not going to say anything.
而你什么也不会说
See? You're hanging out with an original vampire
看 你和一个吸血鬼始祖混在一起
and you're not even on vervain. Trust.
而你都没有用马鞭草 这就是信任
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表