Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I'm Elena. I'm Stefan.
我叫埃琳娜 我叫斯特凡
Love brought me to Mystic Falls,
我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇
love drove me away.
又因爱而离去
I love you, Damon.
我爱你 达蒙
Silas.
赛拉斯
Hello, my shadow self.
你好 我的影子
And even though we've lost so much...
虽然我们已经损失惨重
Bonnie's dead, Elena.
邦妮死了 埃琳娜
I can't believe she's gone.
我不敢相信她就这么死了
What are you doing to my brother?
你在对我弟弟做什么
Stefan...
斯特凡
I--I have no idea who you people are.
我不认识你们
Our enemies still line up against us.
敌人却仍然成群而至
Which one of you is Katherine Pierce.
你们中谁是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
She is.
她是
I need her alive.
我要留她活口
What do you want with me, Silas?
你想把我怎么样 赛拉斯
Your blood is the cure, Katherine.
你的血就是解药 凯瑟琳
I'm Dr. Maxfield.
我是麦克斯菲尔德医生
Good news about having vampire blood in your system is,
身体里有吸血鬼的血的好处是
is that's step one to creating a new vampire.
那是创造一个新吸血鬼的第一步
This is step two.
这是第二步
Dr. Maxfield, please.
麦克斯菲尔德医生 求你了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
My insides, they're burning up.
我的内脏好烫
I'm hungry.
我好饿
Subject 62547.
62547号♥实验对象
After his initial transition, 62547 has undergone 3 day without feeding.
初步转化之后 62547已经三日未进食了
Subject is weak but lucid.
实验对象虚弱但神志清醒
Upper left and right cuspid normal after blood stimulus is removed.
血刺♥激♥源拿开后上左右犬牙恢复正常
What are you doing to me?
你在对我做什么
Pupils are at full dilation.
瞳孔完全扩张
Sensitivity to light--
对灯光敏感
Sensitivity to light an obvious 11 on a scale from one to 10.
对灯光极为敏感
What the hell is happening to me?
我到底是怎么了
Why am I so hungry?
我为什么这么饿
What are you doing to me?
你在做什么
Subject is confused yet self-aware.
实验对象不明情况 但有自我意识
Personality seems intact.
性格似乎未受影响
Hunger remains primary focus.
饥饿感仍是主要感知
All in all appears to be a perfect candidate.
总而言之 他是最佳人选
Dear diary,
亲爱的日记
do you ever get sick of me writing about death?
你会厌倦我总写到死亡吗
It's been 4 days since Bonnie died--
邦妮已经去世四天了
or 4 days since I found out Bonnie died.
或者说距我发现她死已经四天了
She wanted me to go back to school,
她希望我回到学校
so here I am, back at school--
所以我就回来了
studying, going to class,
继续学习 上课
trying to move on like everyone else.
像其他人一样 继续生活
Stefan had it easiest.
斯特凡最为轻松
he doesn't even remember Bonnie,
他都不记得邦妮了
Not that anybody has seen him except for Caroline,
除了卡罗琳 谁都没见过他
who's back with Tyler.
而她跟泰勒又和好了
He's been a healthy distraction for her,
他正好能分散她的注意力
to say the least...
当然 还不止如此...
And I've adopted my own distraction
我也有办法分散注意力
Dr. Wes maxfield.
韦斯·麦克斯菲尔德医生
My roommate was killed by a vampire.
我的室友被一只吸血鬼杀了
and Dr. Maxfield covered it up,
而麦克斯菲尔德医生却掩盖了这事
and I'd like to know why.
我要查清原因
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
See you at the costume ball tonight?
你今晚会去化装舞会吧
I wouldn't miss it.
当然
Besides, the more I have to think about
而且 我忙一点
the less time I have to miss Bonnie...
就会少想到邦妮一点
I'm right here, Elena,
我就在这儿 埃琳娜
and I miss you, too.
我也想你
But in the meantime,
不过现在
I choose to believe that she's watching over me
我要相信她在看着我
because that's who Bonnie is.
因为邦妮就是这样
Busted.
被我发现了
Hey, miss avoiding me for 3 days.
你好啊 躲了我三天小姐
Avoiding you? What? We've been talking.
哪躲你了 我们一直有通话啊
Texting one time.
就发过一次短♥信♥
"Want to be my plus one at a costume ball?"
"要跟我一起去化装舞会吗"
Winky face.
笑脸
And you never replied.
而你没回复
So I'm guessing this special, in-person visit means yes.
那么你亲自驾临就是告诉我你同意喽
Definitely will maybe consider thinking about it.
绝对可能会考虑一下
8:00. Caroline got us costumes.
八点钟 卡罗琳给我们准备了服装
Where you going? To class.
你去哪 上课
I'm late.
我要迟到了
Oh, before I forget, I talked to the registrar,
趁我还没忘 我跟注册主任谈过了
and your major is-- drum roll--sociology...
而你的专业是 当当当当 社会学
How about we don't talk about my major right now?
我们现在不谈我的专业好不好
And I compelled you a single.
我还用催眠帮你搞到间单人房♥
Definitely don't want to talk about my dorm room.
绝对不想谈寝室
Well, we could talk about the hybrid-sized jerk
我们也可以谈谈你这么久不回电♥话♥
that you've been for not calling me back ever.
是多么讨厌可恶混♥蛋♥
How many times do you want me to tell you?
你还要我说多少次啊
I've been helping a werewolf pack in the land of
我在一个没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的地方
no cell phone reception.
帮助一个狼群
Well, lucky for you, I figured out a way for you to make up for it.
幸好我有办法让你弥补
I thought I did make up for it
我还没弥补够吗
A couple dozen times.
都几十次了
You are escorting me to the Whitmore historical ball.
你要陪我去惠特莫历史舞会
The what?
什么
It's the one time a year where they put
他们每年就这一次
their whole collection on display,
把所有藏品展出来
and everyone dresses up as famous historical figures.
而且大家都打扮成著名历史人物
I got Stefan a costume. Even he's going.
我给斯特凡都准备了服装 他都肯去啊
Come on, Tyler.
去嘛 泰勒
I mean, how cute will we be as Bonnie and Clyde?
如果我们扮成邦妮和克莱德多有爱啊
Seriously?
不是吧
You're right. Let's not talk.
好吧 我们不说了
I'm Elena.
我是埃琳娜
Megan used to be my roommate.
梅根生前是我室友
Did you know her?
你认识她吗
We knew each other growing up.
我们是青梅竹马
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Pretty sad memorial, huh?
好可怜的追悼坛
Guess it's not exactly cool to mourn during fall rush.
秋季入学大概不是哀悼的时候吧
Everyone mourns differently.
每个人都用不同的方式哀悼
Some do flowers.
有些人献花
Other do what their loved ones would've wanted.
有些人完成他们所爱之人的心愿
Yeah. Well, what Megan would have wanted
是啊 可梅根的心愿
was to still be here alive.
是继续活下去
They said she committed suicide.
他们说她是自杀
Yeah. I know. That's what they said.
我知道 他们是那么说的
So then what do you think happened?
那你觉得是怎么回事
Yeah. If you care about her,
如果你在乎她
get her sunflowers.
给她献向日葵吧
She liked those.
她喜欢那个
Hey, do you have a name?
你总有个名字吧
Yeah. I do.
有啊
Cut to the chase, Silas. What do you want?
别兜圈子了 赛拉斯 你想怎么样
I want Katherine Pierce.
我要凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
What do you think I want?
你说呢
So do I, which is why I took her away from you.
我也要她 所以我把她带走了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表