Previously on the Vampire Diaries:
《吸血鬼日记》前情预告
We think the travelers are about to make their move.
旅行者马上要有所行动了
Their leader Markos is here.
他们的领袖马科斯正在这里
He's been dead for centuries,
他已经死了几个世纪了
And we think the fire sacrifice allowed him to escape.
我们认为火祭让他得以逃离
From where? The other side.
逃离哪里 另一边
They've taken over towns
他们曾一次又一次占领小镇
by putting passengers inside of townsfolk.
靠把自己寄住在镇民身体里
We think they're doing the same thing in Mystic Falls.
我们认为他们正在对神秘瀑布镇下手
We're in.
成功了
This body's incredible.
这身体真是太棒了
Don't get used to it.
不要太习惯了
What about you?
那你呢
Any pretty girls?
遇到过漂亮女孩吗
Actually, there was one.
事实上 是有一个
Her name as Maggie.
她叫玛姬
She was working for Dr. Whitmore.
她是惠特曼医生的助手
When she finally realized what was going on here,
当她最终得知了这里的真♥相♥
She couldn't bear it.
她无法忍♥受
She said she was sorry, and she left.
她对我说了声抱歉 然后就离开了
No offense, but even if she still was alive,
无意冒犯 可就算她还活着
wouldn't she be, like, really old?
她肯定也七老八十了吧
70 years of captivity, and she was the face that I clung on to.
我被囚禁了70年 我一直牢记她的脸
I don't want to date her, Caroline.
我并不是想约她出去 卡罗琳
I want to thank her.
我只想感谢她
You mind telling me what the hell is going on?
你能告诉我这究竟是怎么一回事吗
The doppelganger blood can help the travelers.
二重身的血能帮助旅行者
Why don't we take a walk?
不如我们去外面走走吧
You stay here.
你待这里
Not bloody likely.
休想
You want to find Maggie?
你想找到玛姬吗
You stay here.
那就待在这儿
I still need you in my life.
但我仍然需要你
As friends, right?
作为一个朋友 对吗
I don't want to talk to you,
我不想和你说话
I don't even want to look at you,
我都不想看到你
And I sure as hell don't want to be your friend.
而且我也绝对不想做你的朋友
Ok.
好吧
Breakfast, professor Salvatore?
吃早点吗 塞尔瓦托教授
Oh, no, no, no, no.
别耍心眼了
I see what you're doing.
我看得出你的诡计
What am I doing?
什么诡计
Distraction tactics.
你想分散我注意力
Stay focused.
别走神
So psychology, sociology,
心理学 社会学
and anthropology share the assumption that...
和人类学都认为...
Scientific methods can be used to understand human behavior.
可以用科学方式解读人类行为
That's very good, as in verbatim,
不错 一字不差
which means that I need to ask you more difficult questions.
所以我得继续问你难题了
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么
Volunteering to help me study
志愿帮助我学习
the day after Damon declared that we can't be friends
就在达蒙告诉我他不能跟我做朋友
and that he never wants to see my face again.
而且也再不想看到我的第二天
Speaking of distractin tactics.
这才叫分散注意力
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
What did I miss?
错过什么了
Just that Stefan's the tutor from hell.
斯特凡是地狱家教
Unkind. Take that back.
真坏 收回去
Actually, I'm surprised that you're up for studying,
其实 没想到你还有心情学习
you know, considering...
毕竟
Considering?
什么
The other side...
另一边
Falling apart.
在分崩离析
She's in denial.
她处于否认阶段呢
So I see.
是啊
I'm not in denial.
我没有
The other side is disintegrating.
另一边在瓦解
As the anchor to the other side,
作为另一边的锚
I'm only alive as long as there is an other side.
我与另一边共存亡
I'm perfectly aware of the threat of my impending death.
我完全清楚我面临的生命威胁
There is nothing I can do about it.
但我没什么办法
It's called acceptance, fifth stage of grief.
所以就得接受 是悲痛的第五阶段
Look it up, tutor guy.
去查查吧 家教
Definitely in denial.
绝对是否认阶段
Yeah. Look, Bonnie. I've already lost you once.
嗯 邦妮 我失去过你一次了
We're not doing this again.
我们不能再来一次了
It's not an option, ok?
这绝不行
Not to mention what's gonna happen Alaric and your grams
更不用说阿♥拉♥里克 你外婆和那边的每个人
and everyone else over there.
可能遇到什么险境
So what are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
Fine. If you guys promise to stop hovering,
好吧 如果你们能不再纠缠
I'll ask Liv if she has any witchy ideas.
我就去问问丽芙她有没有办法
Besides, don't we have bigger problems
而且旅行者想占领
with those travelers trying to take over Mystic Falls?
神秘瀑布镇的问题不是更严重吗
Oh, no. Damon's already on that.
达蒙已经在处理了
He is?
是吗
Did I say Damon?
我说达蒙了吗
What I meant to say was George.
我是说乔治
Damon said the he never wanted to see me again.
达蒙说他再不想见我了
I guess we're both in denial.
看来我们都在否认中
Whose nasty-ass boxers are under the couch?
沙发下面的脏内♥裤♥是谁的
Not mine. I actually do my laundry.
不是我的 我自己洗衣服的
It's not in the floor safe.
不在地板保险箱里
Or the kitchen cabinets or the garage or the bookshelves.
橱柜 车♥库♥ 书架上也都没有
The traveler knife is gone.
旅行者刀丢了
Are you sure Tyler hid it where he said he did?
你确定泰勒把刀藏在他说的那个地方了吗
Well, obviously not.
看来是没了
Dingdong!
门铃响了
Invite me in.
请我进去
We can hear you just fine from there.
你站那儿我们也听得清
Oh, I'm so sorry I interrupted
抱歉打扰了
whatever weird ritual you two were doing,
你们俩在做的什么奇怪仪式
but I just want to de-passenger the great citizens of Mystic Falls
但我只是想用那把神奇的旅行者刀赶走
using your magical traveler knife,
神秘瀑布镇民身体里的寄生虫
so hand it over.
拿过来吧
That's gonna be a problem.
这可麻烦了
5 words that make want to vamp-toss my keys into your chest cavity.
听你这么说我想把钥匙使劲扔进你胸腔里
Little Gilbert, help me in the fight
小吉尔伯特 帮助我
against my dark side and elaborate, please.
抵御我黑暗的一面 说说怎么回事吧
We can't find it.
我们找不到了
As in you lost it?
弄丢了吗
As in it's not here.
反正不在这儿
U're right. Don't invite me in
你们做得对 别请我进去
Because I will kill both of you.
因为我会杀了你们俩的
Tyler said he hid it in the piano.
泰勒说他藏在钢琴里了
And when was the last time you heard from Tyler?
你们最后收到泰勒的消息是什么时候
Where the hell am I?
我在哪
Not here. Vyjit.
不在这儿 现身
Welcome back, Julian.
欢迎回来 朱利安
Apologies for the precautions,
抱歉必须采取这种防范措施
but you're passengered into the body of a hybrid.
但你寄住在了一个混血儿身体里
It's hard to know how long you have before his consciousness returns.
很难说他的意识什么时候会浮上来
I see we moved yet again.
我们又搬家了
At least this is a step up.
至少这里比上一处好多了
Just trying to keep our people comfortable.
我只是想让大家舒服一点
With luck, our days of striking camp are numbered.
如果走运 我们不久就不用再东奔西跑了
Sloan.
斯隆
2,000 years ago, the witches put a curse on our tribe
两千年前 巫师们诅咒了我们的部落
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表