Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着
Until now. I know the risk,
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
I'm Elena. I'm Stefan.
我叫埃琳娜 我叫斯特凡
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
Why are you here?
你来在这儿干嘛
I missed my little brother.
我想我弟弟了
He told me about your ex, Katherine.
他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳
She broke your heart.
她伤了你的心
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Why do I look like her?
为什么我会长得像她
Our love for Katherine, it wasn't real.
我们对凯瑟琳的爱 那不是真的
Katherine never compelled me.
凯瑟琳从没强迫过我
It's real for me.
对我来说是真的
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
你是巫师还是灵媒
Technically I'm a witch.
理论上讲 我是女巫
That noise.
那噪音
Wait, what noise?
等等 什么噪音
Tyler!
泰勒
What the hell?!
怎么回事
We need some help over here! Caroline!
来这儿帮我们一下 卡罗琳
Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
泰勒 你和你母亲谈过了吗
What is it? It's your dad.
怎么了 你父亲出事了
He's dead.
他死了
You decided that I was worth saving,
你始终觉得我是值得一救的
and I wanted to thank you...
所以我想感谢你
For that.
为我所做的一切
Anna!
安娜
Here. It's my blood.
给 这是我的血
If you die with it in your system,
如果你死的时候体内有我的血
you'll come back.
你就会重生
Anna's dead. I saw her killed.
安娜死了 我看到她被杀的
I know you cared about her.
我知道你很在乎她
Yeah, I did.
是的 没错
You scared me.
你吓我一跳
Sorry.
不好意思
Is Jenna home?
珍娜在家吗
She had to meet the fire chief about the building.
她因为大楼着火的事去见消防队长了
She doesn't know the truth.
她不了解实情
They've covered it up.
他们掩盖得很好
Yeah, I know. How's Jeremy?
是啊 我知道 杰里米怎样
Holed up in his room.
在他屋里呆着呢
I looked everywhere.
我都找遍了
What do you think, someone stole it?
你怎么想 你觉得是被人偷了吗
Yeah. Someone definitely took my stuff.
没错 一定是有人拿了我的东西
Can I help?
要帮忙吗
Sure.
好呀
Do you want me to pick you up?
要我去接你吗
I'm just gonna check on Jeremy before I go to the hospital.
我想在去医院之前 先看看杰里米
Can you meet me there?
咱们在那见好吗
You bet. Ok.
听你的 好的
I love you, Stefan.
我爱你 斯特凡
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Katherine!?
凯瑟琳
Hello, John. Goodbye, John.
你好 约翰 再见 约翰
Jeremy?
杰里米
You up?
你在楼上吗
911, what's your emergency?
911急救电♥话♥ 能为您做什么吗
Hi, I need an ambulance to 2104 Medford street.
我需要一辆救护车到梅福街2104号♥
Behind you!
你后面
What?
什么
Behind you!
你后面
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米
Please, Jeremy, wake up!
求你了 杰里米 醒醒
He's ok.
他可以进来
What happened?
发生什么事了
He said that Anna gave him her blood,
他说安娜把自己的血给了他
and then he took these pills.
然后他就吃了这些药
And now, I mean, he looks fine.
而现在 他看上去完全没事
But then again so do you.
你遇到这种情况也会这样
So I just-- I don't know.
所以我就 我就不清楚了
Come here, look at me.
过来 看着我
No, I'm fine, ok? I feel exactly the same.
不 我没事 我感觉还是一样
Should I call a paramedic up here? What should I do?
要叫救护人员上来吗 我该怎么办
No.
不用
He's fine.
他没事
So you mean I'm not a vampire?
你是说我不是吸血鬼吗
Damn it.
真该死
Don't say that.
不许瞎说
Jeremy--Jeremy, why would you want that?
杰里米 杰里米你为什么想变吸血鬼
Did you hear about Anna, what happened to her tonight?
你有听说安娜今晚出什么事了吗
She's dead.
她死了
Jeremy, Jeremy, come here, sit down.
杰里米 杰里米 过来 坐下
I am very sorry about Anna.
安娜的事我很难过
But it's very important that you listen to me right now.
但现在你必须听我的 这很重要
With every passing moment,
随着时间的流逝
Anna's blood is leaving your system.
安娜的血会从你体内消失
If you tried to kill yourself right now,
要是你现在想自杀
you could really die.
你会真的死掉
Hey! Do you understand me?
你明白吗
Stefan...
斯特凡
Yeah. I understand.
嗯 我明白了
Good.
很好
What about the pills that he took?
那他吃下去的药呢
He didn't take enough to die.
他吃的剂量不多
So Anna's blood actually healed him of that.
安娜的血实际上救了他一命
Ms. Gilbert.
吉尔伯特小姐
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
You need to be at the hospital. But...
你该去医院了 但是
No, no, I'll stay here with Jeremy.
没事 没事 我在这陪着杰里米
No, I don't need a baby-sitter.
不 我不需要什么保姆
Yes, you do.
不 你需要
How's Caroline?
卡罗琳怎么样了
She's not good, Bon.
情况不怎么好 邦
What happened?
怎么回事
We were driving and Tyler heard this noise.
当时我们在车上 泰勒听见了噪音
And he got--he got like this migraine or something.
然后他就开始头痛了还是怎么的
And he lost control of the car.
车就失去控制了
And I thought that Caroline was fine,
我以为卡罗琳没事
And then--and then she wasn't, so...
后来发现 发现她很不好 所以
Liz.
莉兹
I came as soon as I got the message.
收到你的留言我立刻赶过来了
Is she ok?
她还好吧
She's in surgery. It's...
在做手术 情况
They're doing everything they can.
医生在竭尽全力
I need your help, Damon.
我需要你的帮助 达蒙
Sure. Anything, Liz.
没问题 听候差遣 莉兹
Mayor Lockwood is dead.
洛克伍德镇长死了
They thought he was a vampire.
那伙人认为他是吸血鬼
They put him in the basement.
把他也一起关进了地下室
Mayor Lockwood was a vampire?
洛克伍德镇长是吸血鬼吗
No, no, no. A mistake was made.
不 不 不是 大错特错了
They said he dropped like the others
他们说约翰的设备启动的时候
when John's device went off, but he...
他和其他吸血鬼一样倒下了 但是他
He couldn't have been a vampire!
他绝不可能是吸血鬼
I've known the man my whole life.
我认识这个男人一辈子了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表