If you want to talk about last night, talk.
如果你想聊昨晚 聊吧
Here's the thing, Elena.
问题是 埃琳娜
I don't know what to say or do or think.
我不知道该怎么说 怎么做 或怎么想
All I know
我只知道
is that right now
此时此刻
I want to rip your clothes off
我想在这个走廊里
right here in the middle of this hall
撕掉你的衣服
and throw you in one of these classrooms
然后把你随便推进一间教室
and kiss every square inch of your body
亲遍你每一寸身体
while a bunch of people that drive minivans listen,
让那些开面包车的听到
wishing they were us.
满心羡慕嫉妒恨
That's probably a bad idea, right?
这主意不太好 是吧
Right.
对
Right.
好吧
See you in class.
课堂上见
She was in a bloody trance,
她当时在神游
unable to answer questions.
没办法回答问题
I don't see why you're mad.
我不懂你为什么生气
I'm only doing what's necessary to save your friend
我只是做了为救你朋友必须做
because you won't.
而你不愿做的事
You don't think that I'm up for this?
你觉得我不愿意吗
This being the cold-blooded murder of an innocent man?
你是指冷血无情地夺去一条无辜生命吗
You can hardly say the word.
你根本都说不出口
How do you expect to actually do it?
怎么可能做到
I'm sorry. Is this all supposed to be easy?
不好意思 你觉得这事应该很简单吗
You barely know me, so let me reintroduce myself.
你根本不了解我 我来自我介绍一下
Hi. My name is Caroline Forbes,
你好 我叫卡罗琳·福布斯
and I am a good vampire,
我是个好吸血鬼
and I don't just go around killing people.
不会随便到处杀人
You've got me all wrong, Caroline Forbes.
你误会我了 卡罗琳·福布斯
I'm not judging you.
我不是在小看你
I'm preparing you.
我是在帮你做准备
I've seen soldiers, men trained to kill,
我见过军人 受训杀人
look their enemy in the eye and freeze up on the battlefield,
结果在战场上 看着敌人的眼睛下不了手
a hesitation that usually cost them their lives.
这种犹豫通常会让他们付出生命代价
Well, last time I checked, this isn't war,
可据我所知 这不是战场
and I'm not a soldier,
我也不是军人
but Stefan is one of the best people that I know,
但斯特凡是我见过的最好的人之一
and when it comes to saving his life, yes,
如果事关挽救他的生命
I will do just about anything--
我愿做任何事...
What's that sound?
什么声音
The tell-tale heart.
泄密之心
Why would a witch go to such lengths to keep
为什么一个女巫要费这么大事
a man alive and off the grid for 4 months?
保护一个人藏四个月
4 months ago, Silas died,
四个月前 赛拉斯死了
the original Stefan-ganger.
他是最早的斯特凡二重身
He's a dead ringer all right,
他和斯特凡还真像
or rather, soon to be dead.
不过很快就会死了
Tom? Tom?
汤姆 汤姆
Tom Avery?
汤姆·艾弗里
Caroline, let me do this.
卡罗琳 我来吧
Just walk away now, go upstairs--
你就离开这儿 上楼去
No, no. I'm the one who made the deal.
不 跟他们做交易的人是我
This is on me no matter what.
不管怎样 这是我的事
Or maybe you just can't stand the thought of putting Stefan's life
也许你只是不愿把斯特凡的生命
in anyone's hands but your own.
交到别人的手上
What's happening?
怎么回事
Who are you people?
你们是谁
We're angels, mate,
我们是天使 伙计
come to deliver you to the sweet hereafter.
来送你上西天
Calm down. You can trust me.
冷静 你可以相信我
Bonding with him will only make it harder on you.
和他联络感情只会让你更下不了手
Let me do this my way.
我有我的方法
I'm your friend,
我是你的朋友
and you mean the world to me.
你对我很重要
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Of course.
相信
Good. Now I promise, you won't feel a thing.
很好 我答应你 一点都不痛
What's going on?
什么情况
I'm getting you out of here.
我要救你出去
So you're Liv's twin brother and a witch?
你是丽芙的孪生兄弟 还是个巫师
Anything else I should know?
还有什么我不知道的
Look. Please don't be mad at Liv, ok?
听着 别怪丽芙 好吗
My family's kind of messed up.
我家情况比较混乱
I'm not mad. I'm creeped out.
我没有怪谁 只是吓到了
Why have you been watching me all day?
你为什么一直盯着我
We're not done.
我们还没说完
Hey, Jer.
杰里
Is Elena with you?
埃琳娜和你在一起吗
I think she's in trouble.
我觉得她要出事了
No. She's at your school today, remember?
不会啊 她今天在你学校 忘了吗
What's going on?
怎么了
Liv is up to something.
丽芙有阴谋
She said Elena is important to the travelers.
她说埃琳娜对旅行者很重要
Liv? Since when do you two talk?
丽芙 你们什么时候搭上话了
Look. I'll tell you everything later,
我之后跟你解释
but I got to go find Elena.
但我得去找埃琳娜了
Lucky us. First ones here.
真走运 我俩第一个到
Shut up.
闭嘴
You ok?
你还好吗
Shh. I said no talking.
我说了别说话
Hey, Elena. Elena.
埃琳娜 埃琳娜
Elena. Earth to Elena.
埃琳娜 醒醒
I tell my students chemistry is
我告诉我的学生化学就是
about attraction and reaction.
吸引和反应
Sometimes, it's beautiful.
有时 它很美
Hey. You're missing an incredibly
可别错过这极其
boring presentation.
无聊的讲座
I need some air.
我要出去透透气
It's the more destructive reactions
但学生们最感兴趣的
that your students are the most interested in.
是那些较具有破坏性的化学反应
Elena Gilbert.
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
Just the girl I'm looking for.
找的就是你
Liv? Hey.
丽芙 是你啊
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Is this about Jeremy?
是跟杰里米有关吗
No. This is about you.
不 跟你有关
Sorry about this.
对不住了
My coven did everything in its power to protect you,
我们巫师团尽了全力保护你
but you're just too dangerous now.
但你现在实在太危险
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
And you never will.
你永远也不会知道
Oh, god.
天啊
Little tip. If you're gonna show up to kill someone,
小贴士 如果你想杀谁
don't waste time feeling bad about it.
就别浪费时间纠结
You know, Hazel seemed nice, so, you know,
海泽尔看起来不错
I figured why not have dinner?
我就想一起吃饭也好啊
So I showered, I picked her up, and that was it.
我洗了澡 去接她 然后就没有了
That was the last thing I remember for 4 months.
这是我四个月来最后的一段记忆
She kidnapped you that night,
她那晚绑♥架♥了你
locked you up ever since
把你锁起来
and hid you away from anyone that knew magic.
藏着你 不被懂魔法的人发现
Oh. Like you said, she was a real witch.
正如你所说 她真是个巫师
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know why I'm telling you my whole life story.
我不知道我为什么把我整个人生都告诉你了
It's because I compelled you to,
因为我控制你让你告诉我
and to stay calm and to not worry.
还让你保持冷静 别担心
Why do you want to know so much about me?
你为什么想知道那么多我的事
I just want to make sure that you're a good guy,
我只是想确保你是个好人
no skeletons in the closet, that sort of thing.
没什么黑暗的秘密之类的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表