If I have to hear the word "Doppelganger" one more time,
如果再有人对我说"二重身"
I think I'm gonna actually have to learn how to spell it.
我恐怕就得学会怎么写了
You say you don't believe me
你嘴上说你不相信我
and yet your mind is spinning at the possibility.
心里却在琢磨这有没有可能
"A," Get out of my head.
一 别偷♥窥♥我的想法
"B," I think I'd know if my little brother had an evil twin.
二 我弟弟要是有坏孪生兄弟我肯定会知道的
Oh, we're not twins.
我们不是孪生的
See, when I became truly immortal,
是这样 我变成不死之身时
nature retaliated by creating a version of me that was killable.
大自然创造了一个肉体凡胎的我来报复我
It's called a shadow self.
他是我的影子
Well, whatever you are, your plan didn't work.
不管你是谁 你的诡计没能得逞
Cure's gone. Now, what do you want with Katherine?
解药没了 你还要凯瑟琳干什么
I could tell you, but
我可以告诉你 但是
wouldn't it be so much more fun if it were a surprise?
如果你到最后才明白不是更有趣吗
You're not getting her.
你得不到她的
Damon, how well do you know your brother?
达蒙 你了解你弟弟吗
Do you really think he would leave town for 3 months
你真觉得他会一走三个月
without so much as a phone call
连个电♥话♥也不打
so you could live happily ever after with the love of his life?
成全你跟他的今生挚爱幸福美满吗
Or did you just delude yourself into thinking it would be that easy?
还是你在自我欺骗 事情真就这么解决了
Where's Stefan? He's suffering.
斯特凡在哪 他在饱受折磨
Like I suffered.
就像我以前一样
So, call the hunter. Bring me Katherine.
给小猎人打电♥话♥ 把凯瑟琳给我带来
And then I will tell you where your little brother is.
然后我就告诉你 你弟弟在哪
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Are you deaf?
你聋吗
I said where are we going?
我问我们去哪
How far did you get?
走到哪了
You said not to tell you.
你说过别告诉你
You picked now to listen to me?
你现在开始听我的了
We just passed old Miller Road.
我们刚过老米勒路
Good. Turn around. Bring her back.
很好 掉头 把她带回来
What? No.
什么 不行
What are you doing? Jeremy, stop.
你在干什么 杰里米 停下
You can't take me back there, Jeremy.
你不能把我带回去 杰里米
Damon wouldn't just hand me over.
达蒙不会把我交出去的
Silas clearly got in his head.
显然是赛拉斯控制了他
Shut up, katherine.
闭嘴 凯瑟琳
Hey, what the hell?
你想干什么
Ooh. Your thoughts are churning.
你脑子里一团糟了
It's like a spool of pink taffy.
就像一卷粉色太妃糖一样
It's very messy but very fun to watch.
很混乱 但是很具观赏性
Anyone ever tell you that's creepy?
没人跟你说过这样很吓人吗
You're worried.
你很担心
Jeremy's not answering the phone.
杰里米不接电♥话♥
They should be back by now.
他们现在该到了
You think something's very wrong.
你觉得很不对劲
There you go, mayor.
来一杯 镇长
This one's on the house.
这杯免费
Thank you, Matt.
谢谢 马特
So, when's Bonnie coming back?
邦妮什么时候回来
Well, I'm not sure,
我也说不准
but if you talk to her,
但你要是见到她
tell her I said hi, OK?
替我问声好 行吗
Thanks for the beer. You're welcome.
多谢你的啤酒 不客气
No way.
不是吧
Nadia?
娜迪亚
You remember me.
你还记得我
Yeah. I remember you.
是啊 我记得你
You got Rebekah and me drunk and robbed us.
你把我和丽贝卡灌醉后洗劫了我们
But it was fun until then, no?
但在那之前都很开心 不是吗
How did you know how to find me?
你怎么知道去哪找我
Let's skip the how and get to the why.
就别讲"怎么"了 讲讲"为什么"吧
This wasn't mine to take.
这不是我该拿的
You traveled 4,000 miles to give me back a ring?
你走了四千英里就为了还我戒指吗
Hey, if you don't want it.. No.
如果你不要... 不
I want it.
我要
Looks better on you, anyway.
还是戴你手上更好看
What do you want?
你们想干什么
Jaryakat a zem.
[咒语]
Daryeet acza.
[咒语]
Hey, Megan, it's Elena.
梅根 我是埃琳娜
Just calling to let you know...
就想跟你说一下...
Delete.
删除
Someone's been in here.
有人来过
Megan's tablet's gone.
梅根的平板电脑不见了
Along with her so-called suicide note?
还有她所谓的遗书
Can I see the phone for a second?
给我看一下手♥机♥
It just doesn't make any sense.
根本讲不通啊
First the roommate we're not supposed to have
先是突然冒出来的室友
might know about vampires,
可能知道吸血鬼这回事
and then happens to be killed by a vampire
然后她又刚巧被一个吸血鬼杀了
and now the school's covering it up?
现在学校又要掩盖真♥相♥
Seriously, who is this girl?
说真的 这女孩到底是谁啊
Whatever's going on, it's not just about our roommate.
不管怎么回事 绝不单纯是她自己的事
It's about me.
还跟我有关
That's Megan.
这是梅根
With my dad.
和我爸爸
Jeremy, hold on.
杰里米 挺住啊
Hey, I know you can hear me.
我知道你听得见我说话
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy. Aah!
杰里米
Open your eyes, Jer.
快睁开眼睛啊 杰里
You do not get to die on me. You hear me?
你不能在我面前死去 听到没
I'm supposed to be taking care of you, you little punk.
你个小屁孩 我可是负责照顾你的
Wake up. I'll kill you myself. Uhh.
快醒醒 我要亲手杀了你
Katherine is gone.
凯瑟琳跑了
I don't care.
我不在乎
Hey, Caroline, look.
卡罗琳 听着
I put a lot of thought into this
我想了很久
and decided to defer school for now.
决定暂时不入学了
This werewolf pack I'm helping, they need me.
这个狼群需要我的帮助
I know it's lame to do this over the phone,
我知道通过电♥话♥告诉你很差劲
but I figure this way's harder for you to kill me.
但我觉得这样你就没法追杀我了
I'm really, really sorry, Care,
我很抱歉 卡罗琳
but this is important.
但这对我很重要
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Sorry, Caroline.
抱歉 卡罗琳
I'm really glad that you're here.
很高兴有你在我身边
I'm really glad you're here, too.
我也是
You're thinking about it.
你在考虑了吧
Flip the switch, brother.
老弟 关闭人性吧
Put yourself out of this misery, please.
让自己脱离苦海 求你了
Did you forget how long it took me to come back last time?
你不记得我上次花了多久才找回自己吗
Everything I lost in the process?
在这期间我失去的一切
You don't deserve this, Stefan.
你不该受这苦 斯特凡
You did the right thing--you walked away.
你做得对 你走开了
You let us be happy, and this is what you get in return?
你成全了我们 这就是你的回报吗
How is that fair?
这公平吗
Just turn it off.
关掉人性
Turn it off.
关掉它
Wait. Stay with me, Stefan.
等等 留在我身边 斯特凡
What are you doing here?
你在干什么
I know this is torture,
我知道这很折磨人
but stay with me.
但求你留下来
Your humanity is the one thing
正是你的人性决定了
that makes you who you are.
你是什么样的人
Don't let go.
不要放弃
Please, Stefan.
求你了 斯特凡
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表