Oh, it's not a big deal. Jeremy got expelled.
没什么大事 杰里米被开除了
Expelled?
开除了
Yeah, and then he and Damon got in this fight,
然后他和达蒙有了冲突
and then Jeremy bolted.
然后杰里米跑了出去
Wait. How do I not know about this?
等等 我怎么一无所知
Where the hell is Jeremy?
杰里米到底在哪
That's why I'm here. I was hoping maybe you'd know.
这就是我来的原因 我还以为你会知道
Oh, thank god we're stopping.
谢天谢地 终于停下了
If I can only get out of the car.
我只想下车
Well, you can't because as soon as we get gas,
不行 因为一旦加好油
we're getting back on the road.
我们就重新上路了
Ohh. But I'm dying back here.
但我快要死了
You're not getting out of the car because you want an aspirin.
你不滚下车是因为需要阿司匹林
Then maybe I can get out of the car because I need to pee,
也许我可以下车因为需要尿尿
like, in a bathroom like a lady.
在卫生间里
Hurry.
快去
My throat is really scratchy,
我的喉咙真的很痒
and my head hurts, like, right here.
而且头部也受伤了 这里
When I cough, it's green.
当我咳嗽的时候痰都是绿的
So get me stuff for all that.
给我弄点药
Silas knows I'm with you. Sorry.
抱歉 赛拉斯知道我们在一起
I can't risk being seen.
我不能冒着被看到的风险
Please.
拜托
Fine.
好吧
Just this.
结账
Is that Elena Gilbert or Katherine Pierce?
那是埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特还是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
Jeremy, Katherine!
杰里米 看好凯瑟琳
Stop running.
别再跑了
Damon! Towel! Knock!
达蒙 我还披着浴巾 敲敲门好吗
Caroline, no one cares. No.
卡罗琳 没人在意 不敲
Hey. Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪儿
I don't know. She probably went to the bonfire
不知道 或许是去篝火晚会那儿
to get more intel our weirdo professor.
打听那个怪胎教授的事去了
Silas is here.
赛拉斯来了
He's with Elena, pretending to be Stefan.
他假装成斯特凡和埃琳娜在一起
Get dressed.
把衣服穿上
I thought that Stefan dropped his body
我以为斯特凡把他的尸体
in the quarry.
丢到采石场去了
Join the club. Get dressed.
可不是吗 换好衣服
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Elena was right.
天呐 埃琳娜是对的
All summer, she's had this pit in her stomach about Stefan.
整个夏天她都觉得斯特凡有什么不对劲
What?
什么
I don't know. She just said that
我也不知道 她只说
she had this weird feeling that something
她有种奇怪的感觉
was wrong with him.
斯特凡出事了
Put some clothes on. Meet me out there.
穿好衣服 在那见
We have to find her.
我们得找到她
Jeremy's still not answering.
杰里米还是不接电♥话♥
I'm gonna hold on to your phone
我先拿着你的手♥机♥了
in case he calls back.
以防他打回来
Why are you so worried about him?
你为什么这么担心他
Damon made a mess, and I want to clean it up.
达蒙闯祸了 我想帮他收拾好
Did he really think that I wasn't gonna find out?
他真的以为我不会发现吗
It's Damon. Are you surprised?
他是达蒙 有什么好惊讶的
I just figured we were at a place
我只是觉得我们已经
where he wouldn't have to lie to me.
到了他不需要撒谎的阶段了
I probably shouldn't be talking about this with you.
我或许不该跟你说这个
It's ok.
没关系的
I know exactly what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Sorry. I don't mean to cut this short,
抱歉 不是故意要打断
but someone said they just saw Jeremy on Route 9.
但有人看见杰里米在九号♥公路出现
Do you know where he might be going?
你知道他可能要去哪儿吗
Route 9? I mean, there was this old camp site
九号♥公路 那里有个老宿营地
that we used to go to when we were kids.
我们小的时候常去
Wait. Who texted you?
等等 谁给你发的信息
Hello, brother.
你好 哥哥
But I suppose distant nephew is probably more accurate.
我觉得还是远房♥侄子比较贴切
Where the hell's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪儿
There's no need for violence, Damon.
没必要动粗 达蒙
You'll find her eventually.
你一定会找到她的
There you go.
这才像话
Look. I get why you like her.
听着 我知道你为什么喜欢她
I mean, I have a soft spot for brunettes, too.
我也喜欢深色头发的女孩
What I don't get is why she likes you.
但我不知道的是为什么她会喜欢你
It's because you haven't had sex with me.
那是因为你没跟我滚过床单
Cockiness masking fear. How transparent.
用自大掩饰恐惧 真是明显啊
You expect me to believe
你觉得我会相信
you came all this way just to talk to her?
你大老远跑来就是想跟她说说话吗
No. That doesn't really make much sense, does it,
不 这说不大通 是不是
but if I told you exactly what I did,
但如果我告诉你我到底做了什么
then it would ruin the fun.
就没意思了
Enjoy the bonfire, Damon.
篝火晚会好好玩 达蒙
Why would Silas want to hurt her?
赛拉斯为什么会想要伤害她
Because he wants to hurt me.
因为他想害我
You know, if you just would have told the truth,
知道吗 你要是早讲真话
all of this could have been avoided.
所有这些都能避免
Gee. Thanks, Caroline. Your hindsight is
谢谢你啊 卡罗琳 这种情况下
invaluable in this situation.
你的马后炮真是宝贵啊
Watch where you're going, douche.
看着点路 蠢蛋
Have you see Elena Gilbert?
你看到埃琳娜·吉尔伯特了吗
I have no idea who that is,
我不知道你在说谁
and if I were her, I'd probably run from you, too.
但我要是她 我也会离你远远的
Wrong answer.
答错了
Forget all this and get out of here.
忘记一切 离开这里
You have to calm down.
你冷静点
He turned the entire town square
他把整个小镇广场变成
into a hunting party for Katherine.
追捕凯瑟琳的派对
How am I supposed to calm down
你让我怎么冷静
when every single person here could be working for Silas?
这儿每个人都可能被赛拉斯利用
I got that.
我来
Whoa. I...
我...
Boyfriend drama.
男友的事
Wow. Boyfriend drama, kicked out of class.
又是男友的事 又被踢出教室
Today's not your day.
今天真不走运呢
What is his deal anyway?
他到底什么意思
Dr. Maxfield?
迪克菲尔德医生
Yeah, him.
对 就是他
Tell you what. Help me grab some more firewood,
这样吧 帮我一起去拿点木柴
and I will tell you everything you need to know.
我就告诉你所有你想知道的事
Ok.
行
I had Dr. Maxfield for a few classes last year.
我去年上过麦克斯菲尔德医生的几节课
He's a jerk, but he's brilliant,
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但很聪明
so I'll give him a pass.
所以还是给个赞
Brilliant and creepy.
聪明又阴森
There's a rumor that he's a part
传说他是学校里
of this secret society on campus.
一个秘密社团的成员
What, like middle-aged men at an Elk Lodge?
什么社团 中年男子麋鹿旅馆社团吗
I have no idea. All I know is that a few times a week
不知道 我只知道他们一周会有几次
they supposedly meet at Whitmore House,
在惠特曼公♥馆♥碰面
but you didn't hear that from me.
你可别讲是我说的哦
Damon? What the hell?
达蒙 你干嘛啊
Seriously? That's Jesse!
开什么玩笑 那是杰西啊
I kind of liked him.
我挺喜欢他的
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Please. I wouldn't even know how to use it.
得了吧 我都不知道怎么用
I've never shot a gun in my life.
我这辈子从来都没用过枪
Didn't need to.
根本不需要
I was much more deadly.
我那时候杀伤力比那强多了
Key word--"Was."
关键词 "那时候"
I'm gonna go get some wood for the fire.
我去找点柴火
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表