I am gonna file a complaint.
我要投诉
Is that why you're here?
你就是为这个来的吗
You left me in charge of Jeremy when you went off to Whitmore.
你去惠特莫的时候让我负责杰里米了
I've had this on my calendar for months.
这事在我日历上记了几个月了
Really?
是嘛
So no other reason?
没有别的原因了
Why? Is there something else you want to talk about?
怎么 你还有别的想跟我谈的吗
Oh, come on. Don't pretend like you're
得了 别装作今早的事
not still tingly from this morning.
不是还让你心痒不已
Can we just focus on Jeremy, please?
我们专注想杰里米的事好吗
Right. Ok. Well, speaking of hypotheticals,
好吧 说到假设的问题
if Jeremy was running around with another girl,
如果杰里米在围着另一个女孩转
would you want to know about it?
你会想知道吗
What are you talking about? What girl?
你说什么呢 什么女孩
Bonnie's little witch trainee Liv.
邦妮的实习女巫 丽芙
I saw her and Jeremy sharing a top-shelf
我今早看见她和杰里米
bottle of inhibition killer at the grill this morning.
在酒吧分享一瓶烈酒
Jeremy wouldn't do that to Bonnie.
杰里米不会那么对邦妮的
Again. Need I remind you, he once had an affair with a ghost,
要我提醒你他曾经跟一个鬼魂出轨吗
and the only thing that was missing
他就只差一首二流的情歌♥
was a sappy love song and a pottery wheel.
和陶瓷机就能扮演《人鬼情未了》了
He learned his lesson.
他吸取教训了
Jeremy's not a cheater.
杰里米不是偷腥的人
Ok, sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你们久等
Bad news first.
先说坏消息
Jeremy's missed 11 days of school.
杰里米缺课11天
He started 3 fights,
他三次跟人斗殴
and he's been caught cheating in math class twice.
两次被抓到在数学课上作弊
Cheating?
作弊[偷腥]
That's so not like him.
他可不是那种人啊
Go on, please.
请继续说
I'm sorry. You are Elena's--
抱歉 你是埃琳娜的
Ex-boyfrien--ex, right?
前男友 是前了吧
Can we not talk about this right now?
我们能不能先不说这个
Actually, it's relevant.
其实 这也有关系
Most problems in school are rooted in problems at home.
学校里的大部分问题都跟家里的事有关
Jeremy's in desperate need of a stable living situation.
杰里米很需要一个安稳的生活环境
People who care about giving him that
他需要在乎他 愿以他的利益为重
more than their own needs--
而把自己的需求放在后面的人
I think he's in desperate need of a less judgy counselor.
我觉得他需要个不那么挑剔的辅♥导♥员
We do care, we really do.
我们在乎的 真的
We'll...
我们
We'll do better.
我们会努力的
I hope so for Jeremy's sake.
为了杰里米 希望是这样
It's a miracle we found the place.
我们能找到这里真是个奇迹
Every other street in this blasted city is peachtree.
这破城市的街道都一个样
These look old.
看上去像是有日子没收拾了
Like, 4 months old.
像是四个月
70 years in a cage, think I'd have learned to pick a lock by now.
关在笼子里七十年 按理说早该学会撬锁了
Red hair. That's her.
红发 就是她
She's a witch.
她是女巫
And she must own the house.
而且显然是自己家的主人
Not for long.
不会多久了
Why did you do that?
你这是干什么
She was our only lead.
她是我们唯一的线索
Exactly, and I am a murderous vampire.
没错 而我是个爱杀人的吸血鬼
Surprise!
想不到吧
Hey. Can I help you?
有什么事吗
You just keep looking over there.
你总是往我那儿看
I thought maybe you wanted to say something.
我觉得或许你有话说
Oh, no. No. I'm just studying
没有啊 我只是在学习
Unless you're an expert in wave mechanics.
除非你是波动力学的专家
Mmm. Science isn't really my thing.
我不太擅长理科
Yeah.
是啊
You're the anchor.
你是锚
If I'm here, that means I'm dead.
如果我在这儿 那么我一定是死了
Tell him I failed.
告诉他我没做到
Tell him I was trying to hide the doppelganger with magic,
告诉他我努力想用魔法掩藏二重身的踪迹
but they found us.
但还是被找到了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Who are you?
你是谁
Hazel. He'll know the rest.
海泽尔 别的他知道
Are you ok?
你没事吧
She said she knew you.
她说她认识你
How did she know you?
她怎么会认识你
Who?
谁
Someone named Hazel.
海泽尔
She had a message for you.
她要我带个口信
What the hell is a silencing spell?
消声咒是什么
Just a little bit of magic.
就是一点魔法
It keeps nosey hybrid types from snooping.
让多管闲事的混血儿听不到
So what's up with those two?
那俩是怎么回事
The cliff notes-- Liv goes to Whitmore,
简单说 丽芙是惠特莫的学生
she's a new witch,
她是新女巫
and Bonnie's teaching her magic.
邦妮在教她魔法
You left out the part about her being hot.
你没说她很性感
Like, weird hot.
怪怪的性感
You're the one with, you know, vamp ears.
你不是有"顺风耳"吗
What are they talking about?
他们在聊什么
I have no idea.
不知道
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不到
You're here because you're a hunter.
约你出来是因为你是个吸血鬼猎人
That means that you can't be mind-controlled by travelers.
所以你不会被旅行者思想控制
That officially makes you the only person
因此你是这个屋子里
in this room that I can trust.
我唯一能信任的人
Ok. So trust me.
好 信任我吧
Tell me what's going on.
告诉我怎么回事
There's a rumor going around in witch circles.
巫师圈里最近有个传言
The travelers are up to something big.
旅行者在搞一个大阴谋
I thought travelers were witches.
旅行者不就是巫师吗
Not quite.
不尽然
They're more like the ugly stepsister.
他们更像是恶毒的继姐
Travelers have a grudge against
旅行者怨恨
anyone that draws their magic from nature,
所有从自然中汲取能量的人
something about witches cursing the land to turn it against them.
好像是说巫师诅咒了土地对付他们
Now they're on the move.
他们正在行动
Next stop--here.
下一步 就是这里
Mystic falls? Why?
神秘瀑布镇 为什么
Your sister.
你姐姐
Turns out Elena's friends are right.
看来埃琳娜的朋友们是对的
The world actually does revolve around her,
世界的确围着她转
so if you want to keep her safe,
如果你想保护她
you're gonna have to help me figure out what the travelers are up to.
你得帮我搞清旅行者的阴谋
Is everything ok?
一切还好吧
It will be.
会好起来的
Wait. You lay all this on me, and now you're just leaving?
等等 你和我说了这些 然后就这么走掉
You were plan A.
你是A计划
Plans change.
计划有变
It's rude to leave Jeremy hanging,
即使是一个新晋女巫
even for a newbie witch.
就这么撇下杰里米也太没礼貌了
Motus!
滚开
Not a newbie witch, FYI.
对了 我不是新晋女巫
Just because Jeremy's a bad student
就算杰里米是个坏学生
doesn't meant that he's cheating on Bonnie.
也不代表他背叛了邦妮
You're making excuses for someone you love. That's what you do.
你是在给自己爱的人找借口 你总这样
The worst the behavior, the more you try and defend.
行为越恶劣 你越是努力去为之辩护
And you keep trying to make this about us.
你总想把这事扯到我们身上
Yeah, because you keep trying to make it about anything else.
没错 因为你总装作这与我们的事无关
You know what? Fine.
好吧
But don't pretend that you came here for Jeremy.
但别假装你来是为了杰里米
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表