Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Wes had this scheme to destroy vampires
韦斯有个阴谋想通过
by making them feed on each other.
让吸血鬼以彼此为食来毁灭吸血鬼
What's happening to you?
你怎么了
Karma is happening to me.
因果报应
My name is Nadia Petrova.
我叫娜迪亚·佩特洛娃
You are my mother.
你是我母亲
This knife's the only thing
这把刀是唯一
that will kill a passenger.
能杀死寄居者的东西
I passengered myself
我把自己
into Elena's cute, little head.
寄住在埃琳娜的脑袋里
She's acting strange. She kissed me.
她表现得很奇怪 她吻了我
Matt texted "Help k,"
马特给你发消息"救命 k"
As in "Katherine."
凯瑟琳的首字母
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
You won't have to worry about me for much longer.
过不了多久你就再也不用操心我了
Tyler Lockwood bit me.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我
Good evening, sir.
晚安 先生
If I could trouble you for a moment.
能打扰你一下吗
I'm looking for someone.
我在找一个人
Her name is Katerina Petrova.
她叫凯瑟琳娜·佩特洛娃
She was last seen outside of London in 1492.
最后有人见到她是1492年在伦敦外
She's on the run. I need to find her.
她在逃命 我得找到她
I need to ask her why she abandoned me.
我要问她为什么要抛弃我
Nadia?
娜迪亚
Please. I need to know.
求你了 我一定要知道
Nadia, I'm right here.
娜迪亚 我就在这儿
I'm right here.
我就在这儿
Uhh. I was dreaming
我在做梦
How I searched for you from village to village.
梦见我一个个村子找你
I know. I heard you.
我知道 我听到了
You said that I abandoned you.
你说我抛弃了你
You were ripped from my arms as a baby.
你还在襁褓中就被人从我怀中夺去
It's completely different.
这是两码事
Not for a child without a mother.
但对于没有母亲的孩子没什么区别
You know, all this guilt
老弄的我这么愧疚
is really taking all the fun out of this mother-daughter outing.
我们母女出游还有什么意思
I'm sorry Tyler bit you,
很遗憾泰勒咬了你
but you're not going to die.
但你不会死的
Did you ask Klaus for his blood?
你问克劳斯要血了吗
Oh, my, you really are delirious.
你真是糊涂得不轻啊
Nadia, he would love nothing more than to watch my daughter die.
娜迪亚 他会十分愿意看着我女儿死去
And you don't want to risk being outed.
而且你也不愿暴露自己
No, I don't.
没错
So, that's why I called him.
所以我找来了他
Nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Maxfield.
见到你很高兴 我是麦克斯菲尔德医生
And luckily for us,
幸运的是
he'll love nothing more than to study your blood.
他十分乐意研究你的血
Werewolf venom isn't easy to come by.
狼毒可不容易找到
Get away from me.
离我远点
It's ok. Nadia, it's ok.
没事的 娜迪亚
Listen to your mother.
听你妈妈的
The venom in your blood is a toxin
你血液中的毒液是种毒素
with basic chemical properties.
它具有基本的化学特征
Once I study its make-up,
如果我能分♥析♥出它的构成
I can... create the antidote.
我就能制♥造♥解药
It's ok. Come on, come on, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
There you go.
好了
If I'd known I just had to die
如果早知道我只要死了
to drag your attention from Stefan,
你就会不去想斯特凡而关注我
I would have tried it a long time ago.
我早就这么干了
If you're trying to make me feel guilty...
如果你是想让我觉得愧疚
It's almost working.
几乎办到了
I'm just glad you're here now.
我很高兴你现在能陪着我
Me, too.
我也是
I'm going to be a better mother,
我要做个更好的母亲
starting right now.
就从现在开始
I promise you...
我保证
I'm going to save your life.
我会救你的
She's brilliant.
她真厉害
We haven't noticed that Katherine's been inhabiting
我们一点没发现凯瑟琳数周来都寄住在
Elena's body for weeks,
埃琳娜的身体里
and that's all you have to say?
你就这么一句吗
Yep.
是的
And you realize that it was Katherine who
那么你也知道是凯瑟琳
broke up with you, it wasn't Elena.
跟你分了手 不是埃琳娜
Right. So, your little murder spree with Enzo
好吧 你跟恩佐的疯狂杀人行为
where you killed Aaron,
你杀了亚伦
you nearly killed Jeremy,
还险些杀了杰里米
tried to kill Wes but you got infected with that ripper virus--
你想去杀韦斯却被嗜血病毒感染
that was all you reacting to Katherine.
这都是凯瑟琳引起的
I'm trying to figure out why you decided to tell a starving,
我在琢磨你为什么要告诉一个饥饿
bloodthirsty, vampire-feeding ripper
嗜血 吸食吸血鬼的杀手
that his nemesis is still walking around alive and well
他的宿敌依然安然无恙
while I am stuck in this cell and can't do anything about it.
而我却困在牢房♥里 对此毫无办法
I have it under control.
我控制局面了
I'd love to hear this.
我真想了解一下
Hang on here. Katherine's still alive?
等等 凯瑟琳还活着
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
Remember that time Nadia's ex Gregor hitched a ride in your head?
记得娜迪亚前男友格莱戈寄住在你脑子里吗
Ok, well, it's kind of the same thing.
这是一个道理
Katherine is a passenger in Elena,
凯瑟琳是埃琳娜身体里的寄住者
except it's worse because none of us seemed to notice.
但是这次更糟 因为我们都没发现
She was at my house.
她去了我家
How did none of us figure it out?
我们怎么都没发现呢
Because it's Katherine, and she's smart,
因为她是凯瑟琳 她很聪明
and conniving and sneaky and--
而且诡计多端 狡猾
We're the worst friends ever.
我们是最糟糕的一群朋友
This makes no sense.
这没道理
She saved my life.
她救了我一命
She gave me CPR when Enzo tried to kill me.
恩佐想杀我时她帮我做心脏复苏
Katherine would never do that.
凯瑟琳不会那么做的
That's what made her so believable.
所以我们才没怀疑她
She played Elena to a t.
她把埃琳娜扮得很像
If she let you die, her cover was blown.
如果她让你死了 她就会暴露
I was sleeping 3 feet away from her.
我跟她的床只差三英尺
She picked out my bitter ball dress.
她帮我挑了伤心舞会的裙子
And I let her use my toothpaste.
我还让她用我的牙膏
Yeah, well, did she lure you into a hotel room to make out with you?
她把你引到一间旅馆里跟你亲热了吗
She's the reason I found out about you and Klaus.
就是因为她 我才知道你和克劳斯的事
Of course. Oh, my god.
是啊 我的天
So, how do we kill the bitch?
我们怎么杀了那贱♥人♥
Well, passengers can be expelled from the host.
寄住者可以被从宿主身体里驱逐出去
Saw it happen with Matt.
马特当时就是那样
Gregor died and Matt lived.
格莱戈死了 马特还活着
All we have to do is stab her with a traveler knife.
我们只要用一把旅行者的刀捅她就行
I still have the knife that Nadia gave me.
我还留着娜迪亚给我的那把刀
Perfect. Go get it.
很好 去拿吧
Hold on, guys, this is Katherine that we're talking about.
等等 这可是凯瑟琳啊
She's gonna see a sneak attack coming from a mile away.
她肯定会料到我们的偷袭
We gotta get her to come to us.
我们得把她引到这儿来
Get her guard down. Corner her.
让她放松警惕 包围她
Fat chance you'll be seeing her today.
你今天是不可能看见她了
I'm pretty sure I bit Nadia.
我咬到了娜迪亚
What do you mean you bit her?
什么叫你咬了她
I mean she was attacking Caroline
她当时在攻击卡罗琳
and I might've nipped her a little.
我可能咬到了她
And you're just mentioning this now?
你现在才说
Hey, guys, focus. Tyler's right.
大家集中 泰勒说得对
Katherine is not going to leave Nadia's side
凯瑟琳不会离开娜迪亚身边
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表