Tyler had a party. It was lame.
泰勒办了场派对 很无聊
Did you hear the gossip?
你听到八卦传闻了吗
What gossip?
什么传闻
Caroline and an original hybrid
卡罗琳和一个始祖混血儿
Sittin' in a tree.
坐在一棵树上
No.
不会吧
Yup.
是啊
Are you serious? Caroline and Klaus?
真的假的 卡罗琳和克劳斯
Wait, does Tyler know about this?
等等 泰勒知道了吗
Yup, and guess who told him.
是啊 猜猜是谁告诉他的
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Katherine is such a bitch.
她真是个贱♥人♥
That she is.
是啊
Hang on.
等等
Sorry.
抱歉
You ok?
你没事吧
Um...I just don't understand why
我只是不明白
Stefan's off at some mystery location.
斯特凡为什么要去个什么神秘的地方
Why don't we hunt down Wes
我们为什么不找到韦斯
and force him to make us an antidote?
逼他给我们制♥造♥解药
That's easier said than done.
没那么容易
Wes is dead.
韦斯死了
What?
什么
I killed him.
我杀了他
Please don't act like he didn't deserve it.
别一副他不该死的样子
What about Aaron, Damon? He didn't deserve that.
那亚伦呢 达蒙 他不该受这份罪啊
Wes was pretty much the closest thing that Aaron had to a family.
韦斯对亚伦来讲算是最亲近的人了
Soup's on.
汤来了
The highlight of my day.
我一天最好的时刻
I will check on you later, ok?
我回头再打给你 好吗
Yeah. Yeah, ok.
好的
What do you mean, there is another one of me out there?
什么叫还有一个我
Ever stop to think there might be another doppelganger roaming around?
你就没想过或许外面还有个你的二重身吗
Clearly, you don't know your traveler lore.
显然你对旅行者的传说不熟悉
I'm sorry, and you do?
抱歉 你就熟悉吗
Having stuck with them for the past few weeks,
跟他们在一起待了几周时间
I've picked up a few things.
我了解到了一点
Like how the last remaining pair of doppelgangers are special.
比如最后仅存的一对二重身非常特别
Special how?
怎么个特别
None of your business.
和你无关
You'll have to excuse Sloan.
别介意斯隆
She's under a bit of stress.
她压力比较大
The leader of the travelers-- Marcus, was it?
旅行者的头领 马库斯 是吗
Markos. Markos,
马科斯 马科斯
see, wants the blood from the last remaining pair of doppelgangers,
需要最后一对二重身的血
i.e., you and Elena.
也就是你和埃琳娜
Why?
为什么
Apparently, it's special.
他们的血很特殊
Special how?
怎么个特殊法
Don't think I didn't ask.
我当然问过
As we've witnessed, the travelers are very secretive.
不过我们都看到了 旅行者很神秘
But what we do know is that
我们只知道
until the last doppelganger's out of the picture,
除非其他二重身全部消失
your blood,
你的血液
when mixed with Elena's, doesn't do squat.
和埃琳娜的血混合后没什么作用
So, what, you do a locator spell to find this guy
那你们准备施一个定位咒找到这人
and then you kill him?
然后杀掉他吗
It's more of a linking spell.
应该说是连接咒语
Last time a witch linked me to my doppelganger,
上次有个女巫把我和我的二重身连在一起
she fried my brain and I lost my memory.
她烧坏了我的大脑 令我丧失记忆
Then we better be careful.
那这次我们得小心点了
Aaron?
亚伦
Hey there.
你好
I thought you were on spring break.
我以为你去度春假了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I'm sick. It's a long story.
我病了 说来话长
Look, I really wanted to talk to you about everything,
听着 我真的很想跟你谈谈
because the last couple weeks,
过去几周里
I haven't been myself.
我不是我自己
Literally.
不是在打比方
Katherine Pierce has been inside my body and--
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯占据了我的身体
That would explain a lot, actually.
那很多事都说得通了
Why? Did I do something?
为什么 我♥干♥了什么吗
Why is none of your stuff here?
为什么你房♥间是空的
Because I'm not actually here.
因为我其实并不在这儿
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Are you another hallucination?
你也是幻觉吗
Are you dead?
你死了吗
Did I do this to you?
是我♥干♥的吗
Aaron, tell me
亚伦 告诉我
that I didn't kill you.
那不是我♥干♥的
Did I kill you?
我杀了你吗
Tell me that I didn't kill you.
告诉我我不是凶手
Please. Tell me that I didn't kill you.
求你了 说我没有杀掉你
No.
不
Elena.
埃琳娜
Elena.
埃琳娜
Wow, Elena Gilbert.
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
Get up, you lush.
站起来
Whoa, whoa. Jeez.
天呐
I see someone started her spring break early.
看来有人提早开始了春假
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
I thought the door was closed.
门不是锁上了吗
David dumped my ass--
大卫甩了我
at senor frog's, of all horrifying places.
还是在蛙先生酒吧那种恐怖的地方
He thought I was cheating on him.
他以为我背叛了他
So, I took the first flight out of Cancun and here I am.
所以我搭了第一班离开坎昆的飞机回来了
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I'm Luke.
我是卢克
We met at the bitter ball?
我们在伤心舞会认识的
You're very drunk.
你喝得非常醉
All right, let me shower off this airplane stench
好了 我先去洗个澡
and we can drown our sorrows in rum runners.
然后我们用朗姆酒一解悲伤
That doesn't sound like a good idea.
听上去不是个好主意
Do not tell me you and Stefan hooked up while I was gone.
别告诉我你和斯特凡趁我不在的时候搞在了一起
Whoa, are you ok?
你还好吗
I'm just so thirsty.
我就是很渴
Ok. We'll get you some water, all right?
去找点水喝怎么样
Don't touch me.
别碰我
You need help.
你需要帮助
No, what I need is to feed.
不 我需要的是吸血
Don't move.
不要动
I need vampire blood.
我需要吸血鬼的血
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I need to turn you. I'm sorry.
我得把你变成吸血鬼 对不起
What is that? What--what is it?
这是什么 这是什么
Uh, my paranoid boyfriend thought they were hickies.
我那多疑的男朋友以为那是吻痕
But it obviously is some kind of disgusting rash or something.
但这显然是恶心的疹子或是什么的
Or your friend "Elena" was feeding on you.
或者你的朋友"埃琳娜"在拿你作食物
Listen to me. Forget this conversation.
听我说 忘记这段对话
Go find Bonnie Bennett.
去找邦妮·贝内特
Tell her to come here and bring the witch.
让她带女巫来这里
I need to get out of here right now.
我需要立刻离开这儿
Go! Run!
去吧 快跑
I don't know what's happening to me, Damon.
我不知道我怎么了 达蒙
I know. Look, you're sick.
我知道 听着 你只是生病了
So, just try to relax.
试着放松一些
I feel like no one's telling me the truth, Damon.
我觉得没有人跟我说实话 达蒙
I can't tell what's real anymore.
我都不知道什么是真实的了
Stefan will be there really soon.
斯特凡很快就到了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表