《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The vampire diaries"...
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜 她一定乐在其中吧
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
我听说过你的事情
I've heard about you.
疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼
The crazy, impulsive vampire.
爱上了他弟弟的女人
In love with his brother's girl.
克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼
Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline.
诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性
The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
但如果诅咒被解开
But if he breaks it,
他就是真正的混血儿
he'll be a true hybrid.
原来狼人的咬伤是这样的
So that's what a werewolf bite looks like.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我
Tyler Lockwood bit me.
我们会想出办法的
We'll find something.
能治好的
A cure.
吸血鬼被狼人咬一口 立马死翘翘
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
别当他是朋友 你听懂没
So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?
你得保证不让其他人发现我们的真面目
Promise me no one will find out about us.
斯特凡呢
Where's Stefan?
为了救他哥哥 他把自己交给克劳斯了
He gave himself over to Klaus. To save his brother.
只要给我解药 让我做什么都行
Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want.
你要找的解药 就是这个
You want your cure, there it is.
你的血就是解药
Your blood is the cure.
你应该在186♥4♥年遇到我
You should have met me in 186♥4♥.
那你喜欢的就是我了
You would have liked me.
我现在就喜欢你
I like you now.
做回真正的自己
You can embrace what you truly are.
和我一起离开 还能救你兄弟一命
Leave town with me and save your brother's life.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
田纳西州
鲁迪
Rudy.
鲁迪
Rudy!
快回来
Come on.
让我去找你会热死我的
It's too hot to make me come looking for you.
抱歉
I am so sorry.
没吓到你吧
I didn't mean to scare you.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
是这样 我的车没油了 就停在几英里外
Yeah, my, uh, my car ran out of gas a couple miles back.
我觉得我走了好久
I feel like I've been walking forever.
你是我遇到的第一家
Yours is the first house I'd come to,
我只想借用一下你的手♥机♥
so I was just hoping I could use your phone.
你没有手♥机♥吗
Don't you have a cell phone?
有 没电了
Heh. Yeah. Battery died.
我保证我不是一个连环杀人犯
Look, promise I'm not a serial killer.
我只是想用一下你的手♥机♥
I just want to use your phone.
当然可以
Sure.
那 我可以进去吗
So...I can come in?
不行
No.
我进去把手♥机♥拿出来给你
I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you.
我还以为你们乡下人
I thought you country folk
会更容易信任别人
were supposed to be more trusting.
我来自佛罗里达
I'm from Florida.
难怪呢
Well, that explains it.
那给我展示一下南方人的热情
Now show me a little southern hospitality...
甜豆
Sweet pea.
我赌一百美元
I bet you a hundred dollars
小狗一定跑去一家有空调的屋子了
that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
不必害怕
Please don't be alarmed.
我听说雷·萨顿住在这里
I'm told Ray Sutton lives here.
他几乎从不来这里
He's almost never here.
他总是到处奔波
He's on the road mostly.
但我想他每月
But I expect he makes it home...
回一次家的
once a month.
我就猜到了
That's what I thought.
那他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
如果要我逼你说的话
If I have to make you tell me,
那你将会痛苦得多
it's going to be infinitely more painful for you.
我喜欢他们夺路而逃的样子
I love it when they run.
他在图利
He's in Tulley.
在边境处
It's near the border.
一个叫做南方甜酒的酒吧 在41公路旁
A bar called Southern Comfort. It's off highway 41.
谢了 亲爱的
Thank you, my love.
那现在
Now...
我的朋友能进来吗
May my friend come in your home?
可以
Yes.
利落地杀了这个
Kill this one quickly.
让那个受点折磨
Make that one suffer.
我在车里等你
I'll be in the car.
别 求你了
Please don't, please...
吸血鬼
日记
第三季 第一集
哦 太早了 你真坏
Ugh, early. Bad.
不早了
It's not early.
你上班迟到了 马特刚刚来电♥话♥了
You're late for work. Matt just called.
他们可能会解雇我
Well, maybe they'll fire me.
胸怀大志啊
Aim high.
在做什么呢
What are you doing?
为你的生日派对购物呢 你别想溜
Just shopping for the party you're trying to bail out on.
我还没答应呢
I never said yes in the first place.
就知道你不会答应
You were never going to,
所以我才自作主张
which is why I planned it anyway.
我妈让你打电♥话♥给她
And my mom wants you to call her.
她查到什么了吗
Did she find something?
孟菲斯发生了一起动物袭击案
An animal attack in Memphis.
这已经是田纳西州这星期的第三起了
It's the third one this week in Tennessee.
确定是吸血鬼干的吗
And you're sure it's a vampire?
对 但也不一定就是克劳斯干的
Yes, but that doesn't mean that it's Klaus.
也难说不是 我会给你妈打电♥话♥的
Doesn't mean it's not. I'll call her.
直接打她手♥机♥吧
Well. Call her on her cell.
替我跟她说谢谢
Tell her, thank you for her help.
好 我得挂了 回见
All right, well, I've got to go. I'll see you in a bit.
卡罗琳 等等
Oh, Caroline, wait.
今晚的派对低调点
Just...Keep tonight small. Please.
穿漂亮点
Wear something pretty.
嗨
Hi.
有斯特凡消息吗
Was that, uh, Stefan news?
有人死了 可能是克劳斯干的
Could be more Klaus victims.
你确定斯特凡还是跟他在一起吗
You're certain Stefan's still with him.
与其相信他已经死了
Easy to be certain
我更希望他是跟克劳斯在一起
when the alternative is that he's dead.
你睡沙发上没事吗
Are you sure you're still ok on the couch?
没事 挺好
Yeah, yeah. I'm good.
你半个夏天都睡在那儿
Because you spent half the summer on it.
如果你需要房♥间
If you need your own bedroom...
那我是睡在你已故父母的房♥间
And sleep in your dead parents' room
还是我已故女友的房♥间
or my dead girlfriend's room...
好吧
Right.
埃琳娜
Hey, Elena...
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们香槟不够喝了
We are out of champagne.
不是我们 是你
Huh. No, you are out of champagne,
我早晨可不喝酒
I don't drink in the morning.
那这位美女可否...
Well, would you be a dear and--
我看你还是自己去拿吧
I think you can probably get it yourself.
我可不是你的奴隶
I'm not your slave.
我说 你在滴水啊...
I mean, you're dripping a little...
天呐
Jeez.
早上好
Mornin'.
嘿 我正要...
Hey, I was going--
你听到有人来了
You heard me.
你知道我在这儿
You knew that I was here.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表