Do you think that he's in trouble?
你觉得他有麻烦了吗
Think he hasn't been home or at work,
他没回家 没去上班
and his cell phone goes straight to voicemail.
手♥机♥直接接入语♥音♥信箱
Ok. Well, I'll come right over and--
我这就过去
No. That's not why I called.
不 我不是为了这个
No. I know, but I think that we can figure this out together.
我知道 但是我想我们可以一起想办法
I'll see you soon.
待会儿见
Maybe I should come with you.
或许我该跟你一起去
No. No. You deal with Damon.
不 你处理达蒙的事吧
We can handle this.
我们能行的
Besides, it's time that we move into the next phase
而且我们也该进入下一阶段了
of our post-breakup, pre-friendship relationship timeline.
分手之后 友谊之前的时代
Ok. I'm gonna stay out that one.
好吧 我就不去搅和了
I'm gonna get some clothes,
我去拿点衣服
and you'll pick me up at my dorm?
你去宿舍接我吗
Sure.
好啊
Bad news is Tyler hates you,
坏消息是泰勒恨你
but the good news is...
但好消息是
It'll be fine.
不会有事的
We both have weird ex...friend situations.
我们都有诡异的前...朋友问题
We? There's nothing weird going on between Elena and me.
我们 我跟埃琳娜之间没什么怪的
Come on, Stefan!
得了吧 斯特凡
First she tells you that she's gonna fight to get Damon back,
她先是跟你说她会努力挽回达蒙
and then she rebreaks up with him,
然后她又一次跟他分手
and now she's here with you, her ex, studying?
然后又跑来这儿 跟前男友复习
She's here with her friend studying
她是来跟朋友复习
without the implied quotes.
别乱想
Look. I'm just saying that Elena and Damon's breakup is messy,
我只是想说埃琳娜和达蒙的分手闹得很乱套
and you are not messy.
而你不乱套
You're stable and sane and--
你稳定 正常
And I'm about to spend 12 hours in a car with her alone,
我就要跟她单独在车里待12个小时了
so whatever she's feeling
不管她究竟有什么感觉
I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out.
我一定能想明白
What's going on with Matt?
马特是怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
Really? Because goldilocks and the big bad wolf
是吗 因为金发女和大坏狼
are meeting to powwow about him as we speak.
这会儿正要见面讨论他的事呢
Fine. Matt found out about you.
好吧 马特知道你的事了
He what?!
什么
Tyler gave him vervain.
泰勒给了他马鞭草
Kill him.
杀了他
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
Kill him now.
马上杀了他
He doesn't need to die.
不用非得杀了他
The vervain will be out of his system soon,
他马上就会把马鞭草排出去了
and I've kept him out of sight for two days,
我这两天一直藏着他
so he hasn't told anyone.
他还没告诉任何人
So you two have just been tucked away, canoodling?
那你们一直温存地在一起吗
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道那是什么意思
We all love Matt Donovan.
我们都喜欢马特·多诺万
Otherwise, he would have been dead a long time ago,
否则他早就没命了
but when it comes to keeping my new doppelganger body a secret,
但说到为我新的二重身身体保密的事
nobody is that important.
没人比这更重要
I am going out of town with Stefan
我要跟斯特凡离镇
because he wants to find Damon.
因为他想找到达蒙
I thought you wanted Damon out of the picture.
你不是想把达蒙踢走吗
I do,
是的
but I saw an opportunity to be alone with Stefan for a few days,
但我觉得这正好是跟斯特凡独处几日的机会
and, well, I took it.
我就没有放过
And what happens when you get too close,
那如果你跟他太接近
too comfortable?
太惬意
What happens when you slip up?
万一你露馅了呢
Will you kill your precious Stefan, too?
你会杀了你的宝贝斯特凡吗
Using my own words against me.
拿我的话来对付我
Now that's a Petrova specialty.
佩特洛娃家的专长
Take care of the Matt issue before I get back into town,
在我回镇前解决马特的事
or I'll have to do it myself.
否则我就亲自动手
It'll be fine.
没事的
I just need to convince my friends that I'm ok.
我只需要告诉我的朋友我没事
I'll keep your secret.
我会替你保密的
No one has to die.
不用闹出人命来
Relax.
放松
I'm not going to syrup you to death.
我不会用糖浆杀你
What's canoodling?
什么叫"温存"
I didn't realize you liked to play with dolls.
我都不知道你喜欢玩娃娃
Well, my brother likes to make a big show,
我弟弟喜欢弄出一番场面
set them up, put their heads back on,
把他们摆好 脑袋放回去
pretend like it didn't happen.
装作一切并未发生
I, on the other hand, don't give a crap.
而我 不在乎
Well, we've got 8 hours till you need to feed again.
还有八小时你就会再次进食
I wonder, what's New York like these days.
不知道纽约现在是什么样
Crowded.
人多
Perfect. Let's go.
很好 我们走吧
Oh, what is that?
什么声音
It's the obnoxious theme song of the travelers.
是旅行者讨厌的主题曲
As a man of science, I always considered magic a cheat.
作为研究科学的人 我一直认为魔法是一种作弊
Turns out I cheat.
看来我也会作弊
How's the appetite?
胃口如何
Funny you should ask. I was just craving a blond.
正好你问起来 我正想吃金发的人呢
You're my patient zero, Damon.
你是我的首位病人 达蒙
I couldn't let you ride off into the sunset
我不能让你就这么跑了
without running a few tests.
总得先做点测试
A few tests.
测试
Well, one test.
好吧 就一个
Now that you're trapped with only one source of food,
现在你被困住 而你只有唯一的食物来源
how long can you go before you feed on your best friend?
你过多久才会以你的好朋友为食
You ever think about getting a new car?
你有没有想过买♥♥辆新车
What are you talking about?
怎么了
This car's a classic.
这车可是经典款的
Yeah, and so is, uh, Wright brothers' plane,
是啊 莱特兄弟的飞机也是呢
but you don't see people still flying around in that thing.
但现在可没人会开那个
You know, uh...
要知道
I appreciate you being here,
我很感激你能来
but you didn't have to come.
但你没必要这么做的
I told you I'm doing this for you
我说了 我是为了你
because you're still holding on to the hope
因为你还怀有希望
that maybe this is the time that Damon can be saved.
或许这次可以拯救达蒙
And you don't think he can?
你觉得不行吗
Look. I know that he crossed a line with Jeremy,
我知道杰里米的事是他过分了
but, you know, he's crossed many lines before.
但他以前也做过很多过分的事
You mean, when he actually killed Jeremy?
你是说他真的杀死杰里米那次吗
Yes, I recall.
我记得
I'm just saying you've never really
我只是说 你以前从没这样
closed him off like this before.
完全不理他
I mean, obviously, I still care about Damon.
不用说 我还在乎达蒙
I guess I got my hopes up too many times.
但我大概是太多次怀抱希望
I want off the emotional roller coaster
我不想再乘坐"达蒙的救赎"号♥
that is Damon's redemption.
情感云霄飞车了
You know, it's just-- it's dizzying.
是在太让人头晕目眩了
Are you hungry? Because I'm starving.
你饿了吗 我好饿
Um, sure. What do you want?
好啊 你想要什么
Whatever you're having
你吃什么我吃什么
but with a lot more salt and maybe covered in chocolate.
但我要加点盐 再浇上巧克力
Coming right up.
这就来
Give it up, mate.
放弃吧 伙计
Those travelers sealed this whole place up tight.
旅行者把这里封得严严实实的
The spell can't last forever.
咒语总会失效
Doesn't need to.
不用那么久
Wes only needs it to last 8 hours, remember?
只需要八小时就能达到韦斯的目的
Then he can come back inside and autopsy my mangled corpse.
然后他就能进来 给我残破的尸体做尸检
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表