Ahh--killed. Mmm. Name him.
说出他的名字
Gius-- Giuseppe Salvatore.
朱塞佩·塞尔瓦托
And the next?
第二个呢
Focus on the name.
用力去想那些名字
Thomas Fell.
托马斯·费尔
See? You're in control, on solid ground.
看 你没事 你就站在这儿
You're not drowning. You're not dying.
你没在溺水 你也不会死
Name them.
说出他们的名字
Honoria Fell, Marianna Lockwood,
霍诺里娅·费尔 玛丽安娜·洛克伍德
Christopher Gilbert,
克里斯托弗·吉尔伯特
Margaret Forbes.
玛格丽特·福布斯
See? I told you I knew what I was doing.
瞧 我说过我心里有数
Thank you.
谢谢
You're right.
你说得对
Gregor is dead. Happy now?
格莱戈死了 你开心了
You deserve better, Nadia.
他配不上你 娜迪亚
Rot in hell.
你去死吧
Jesse feeds on... vampires?
杰西吸食吸血鬼的血
That's what Doogie said,
天才医生是这么说的
and apparently once he starts, he can't stop.
而且看来他一旦开始 就停不下来了
Hey. Um, the fact that he told you this
他能告诉你这些
means that he's still alive, right?
说明他还活着 对吧
As of now.
目前还活着
Good. Please don't kill him, Damon.
很好 千万别杀他 达蒙
Damon, tell me that you won't kill him.
达蒙 跟我说你不会杀了他
Ok, ok, ok. I won't kill him.
好吧 好吧 我不会杀他
Bye.
拜拜
Problem is I know people like you.
问题是我了解你这种人
A lot better than you realize.
比你想的还要了解
If I let you live, you're just gonna do it again.
如果我让你活着 你还会这么做
You're gonna turn another vampire,
你会转化更多吸血鬼
you're gonna do another experiment.
做更多实验
The only way to really handle you is just to snuff you out.
真正解决问题的办法就是灭了你
You're lucky I don't feel like burying a body.
你应该庆幸我讨厌埋尸体
What the hell did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Easy there, killer.
别激动 杀手
Wasn't bad enough that you locked me up and poked me full of needles?
你把我关起来浑身插满针头还不够
Now I want to feed on the girl I like?
还要让我吸我喜欢的女孩的血
You feed on monsters, Jesse.
你吸怪兽的血 杰西
In case professor Forbes forgot to tell you in your training, sweetie,
如果福布斯教授在训练中没跟你讲 甜心
I'm a lot older than you,
我比你老得多
and that means I'm a lot stronger than you.
所以我比你强壮得多
Actually that's not 100% accurate.
事实上并非如此
What the hell did they do to you?
他对你做了什么
Damon!
达蒙
Jesse, Jesse, let go. Jesse!
杰西 杰西 放开 杰西
He's gonna tear my head off.
他要把我的头拽下来了
Elena, please.
埃琳娜 快点
No! No!
不 不
No, Jesse! Jesse, come here.
不 杰西 杰西 过来
Hold on. Hold on.
坚持住 坚持住
Just stay with me, please.
别离开我 求求你了
Jesse, just stay with me, please.
杰西 保持清醒 拜托
No.
不要
What did you do?
你做了什么
He was gonna kill Damon.
他就要杀了达蒙
But we promised that we would help him.
但我们保证过会帮他的
She didn't have a choice, all right?
她根本没有选择
Once he had the taste of vampire blood,
一旦他尝过吸血鬼的血
there was nothing stopping him.
就再也无法阻止他了
Go ask Dr. Frankenstein.
去问问科学怪人吧
I'll go deal with him.
我去解决他
Caroline, I'm so sorry. I--
卡罗琳 真对不起
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
Because the Elena that I used to know
因为我曾了解的那个埃琳娜
would have given Jesse a chance.
一定会给杰西一次机会的
Dear Nadia,
亲爱的娜迪亚
sorry I had to kill your boyfriend,
抱歉 不得不杀了你男朋友
but it was the motherly thing to do.
但那是做母亲该做的
Suicide, however, not very motherly of me.
不过 自杀 就不像个当妈的样儿了
I ran from my enemies for 500 years,
我躲避敌人已经五百年了
and then one day, I stopped.
然后有一天 我停下了脚步
Now a new enemy wants me dead.
现在有一个新敌人想要我死
Sure I could run from the travelers,
我当然可以逃避旅行者
but there's still one enemy that I can never escape, time.
但有一个敌人我永远摆脱不了 那就是时间
So call it pride or vanity,
说是自尊心也好 虚荣心也好
but after the life that I've led,
但经历了我这一生之后
I refuse to drift off into the sunset.
我不要昏昏沉沉地老去
Good-bye, Nadia.
再见 娜迪亚
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I told you
我跟你说了
you either face your problems, or you run.
要么面对难题 要么逃避
I chose option 3.
我选择第三条路
And what problem has you jumping off of a clock tower?
你从钟楼上跳下来是因为什么难题呢
I'm dying, Stefan.
我要死了 斯特凡
I'm dying of old age.
我要衰老而死了
I don't know. The cure did something
我不知道 解药使得
to speed up the entire mortifying process.
这个痛苦的过程加速了
You're Katherine Pierce.
你可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
Suck it up.
振作起来
I'll admit it.
我得承认
I miss magic.
我怀念魔法了
Step away from the candles.
别管蜡烛了
Oh, my god.
我的天
I think Jesse's dead.
我觉得杰西死了
What?
什么
I'm not ready. I don't want this.
我还没准备好 我不想这样
Bonnie, what's going on?
邦妮 怎么了
Bonnie!
邦妮
What is it?
怎么回事
I'm the anchor to the other side, Jer.
我是通向另一边的锚 杰里
Every supernatural being that dies
每一个超自然生物死去时
has to pass through me.
都必须穿过我
How often does that happen?
多久一次
Why--why didn't you tell me?
你为什么都没告诉我
I'm back, here, touching you.
我活过来了 看 我能抚摸你
We knew there would be consequences.
我们早就知道会有后果
Just kiss me. What?
吻我就好 什么
Kiss me.
吻我
You...and me...
你和我
This, this is worth it.
这样 一切都值得
Any consequence is worth this.
为了我们 任何后果都值得
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean what I said earlier.
我之前的话不是真心的
It was out of line.
太过分了
It just sucks, you know,
只是这样真糟糕
cause Jesse was one of the good ones.
杰西是个好人
I know,
我知道
and I wouldn't have killed him
如果我有别的办法
if I could have done something.
我不会杀了他的
He was dangerous.
他太危险了
I need you to believe that.
你得相信我
I need you to believe me when I tell you that Caroline.
你得相信我的话 卡罗琳
I believe you, ok?
我相信你 好吗
I believe you want to celebrate
我相信你想庆祝
the fact that we can go to school
我们能回到学校
and function like regular freshmen.
像普通新生那样生活
I get that. I want that, too,
我明白 我也想那样
but, Elena, when are you gonna figure out
但是 埃琳娜 你什么时候才能明白
that the outside world is not nearly as dangerous as the person
外面的世界 远不及那个
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表