Seriously, I have never met a group of needier people.
我从没见过比这群人更缠人的了
It's not bad enough that Damon's trying to win me back.
达蒙想赢回我的心就够烦人的了
I'm also getting "Where are you?"
还有人问我"你在哪"
"I'm worried about you."
"我担心你"
"Call me."
"回电♥话♥
"Are you going to Tyler's party?"
"你去不去泰勒的派对"
It's a wonder that this thing still has a battery.
这东西还有电真是奇迹
They're getting suspicious.
他们起疑了
Yeah.
是啊
We need to find your body.
我们一定得找到你的尸体
Stefan texted and asked if I was going to Tyler's party.
斯特凡发短♥信♥问我去不去泰勒的派对
Maybe I do go, convince everyone that Elena is alive and well,
或许我去呢 让大家看到埃琳娜活得好好的
and I casually ask him where Damon buried me.
再随便问一下达蒙把我的尸体埋在哪了
No. No way.
不行
You said it yourself.
你自己也说了
It's just a Matter of time until Elena shows up again.
埃琳娜再出现是早晚的事
So then come with me.
那就跟我一起去啊
Shove her back in if that happens.
如果她出现再把她压回去
This is not the right place for your to be, around all her friends.
你现在不能跟她的朋友待在一起
I've impersonated Elena a million times.
我装埃琳娜装过无数次了
I can mimic everything about her.
我能完美地模仿她
This is different.
这次不一样
You're not impersonating Elena.
你不止是在模仿埃琳娜
You are Elena.
你就是埃琳娜
When is her birthday?
她生日是什么时候
What grade did her and Caroline meet?
她和卡罗琳是几年级时认识的
Where did she kiss Stefan for the first time?
她和斯特凡是在哪第一次接吻
Ok, ok. I get your point.
好吧 我懂了
I'm gonna have to brush up on a few fun facts,
我得去做一下背景调查
and I know exactly who can help us.
我知道谁能帮我们
You know, you still own my house.
我家还是你的呢
Yeah, legally. It's not like I pay the bills.
法律上来说是这样的 但是我又不付钱
Yeah, but it means you'll have to invite certain people in tonight,
但这样一来你得邀请一些人进门他们才能进来
people like Elena, Stefan.
比如埃琳娜 斯特凡
That your lame way of asking if invited Caroline?
你是在委婉地问我有没有邀请卡罗琳吗
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Yeah, she's coming.
她来的
So when you say you're starting over,
你说你要重新开始
you're basically saying you want Caroline back.
也就是要把卡罗琳追回来呗
Just get the cups, ok?
拿杯子吧
Elena, hey.
埃琳娜
Hi, Matty!
马蒂
Matty?
马蒂
Matt. I mean, Matt,
我是说马特
I was, um, hoping that you could help me with something.
我需要你帮我个忙
Guess who!
猜猜我是谁
Hmm. I wonder.
我猜是...
Enzo.
恩佐
Hello, Damon.
你好啊 达蒙
Ahh. We have a bit of business to attend to.
我们有点事要处理呢
Missed a spot.
没擦干净
Ooh! Oh. I love a good fire.
最喜欢旺火了
Oh! That's ironic, isn't it,
有点讽刺呢 是不是
you know, since you left me to burn alive in one?
因为你曾撇下我 让我险些在大火里烧死
Didn't we already do this?
我们不是经历过这个了吗
You tried to make me feel guilty,
你想让我觉得愧疚
I saved your life, we're even.
但我救了你一命 我们扯平了
What's in the bag?
包里是什么
More like who.
是谁
Ah. Since you and I last spoke,
我们上次谈话之后
I've done a bit of soul-searching,
我去精神旅行了
Had a trip to the barber, and did a little research,
剪了个头 然后做了点调查
which revealed to me that you killed
我得知你逃出来后
almost every member of the Whitmore family
杀死了几乎所有的
in the years since your escape,
惠特莫家的人
leaving just one alive each time to carry on the family name,
而每次却只留下一个人传承家族血脉
producing a whole new generation of victims for you to slaughter
再生出一整代人 供你屠戮
exactly as you said you'd do
就像当年我们还是狱友时
back when you and I were cellmates.
你所说的那样
Well, you know me.
你了解我嘛
I like to keep my promises.
我总是信守承诺
And it's occurred to me that perhaps
于是我想到 或许
I wrote you off too quickly,
我太急着否定你了
that, in fact, the Damon Salvatore I remember is alive and well,
我记忆中的那个达蒙·塞尔瓦托一点没变
and I have a present for him.
我有份大礼要给那个达蒙
You brought me Aaron Whitmore...
你给我带来了亚伦·惠特莫
alive.
而且他还活着
He's the last of the Whitmore clan.
他是惠特莫家族最后的传人
You remember this vervain wristwatch?
还记得这个马鞭草手表吗
Dr. Whitmore never took it off,
惠特莫医生从不摘下来
even when he was rooting around in our chest cavities.
即使是他在我们胸腔里乱翻的时候
Fitting Aaron should die wearing it, too.
亚伦戴着这个死还真是合适呢
So...Do you want to kill him, or shall I?
你要杀了他吗 还是我来
Ergh. You've got to be kidding me.
开玩笑呢吧
Matt! Heh!
马特
Elena, hey. Come in.
埃琳娜 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, that wasn't awkward at all.
真是不尴尬呢
Right. Sorry about that.
是啊 抱歉
It's ok. Go find some blond to hit on.
没事 去找个金发女搭讪吧
All right. I'm gonna go make the rounds.
我去四处看看
You need anything?
要我给你拿点什么吗
I'm good, thanks.
没事 谢谢
Elena, you're alive.
埃琳娜 你还活着
Of course I'm alive.
我当然还活着
Wow! Stefan Salvatore is drinking beer out of a cup.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托居然在喝杯子里的啤酒
Do you want me to show you where Tyler keeps the bourbon?
要我带你去找泰勒藏起来的波本吗
No. I'm trying to stay off the hard stuff.
不了 我不想喝太烈的酒呢
Hey. So...
对了
where have you been?
你去哪了
Caroline was about to send out a search party for you.
卡罗琳都要组织人去找你了
Around, thinking, processing,
就是出去理清一下思路
trying to figure out how to deal with this whole Damon thing.
思考该拿达蒙怎么办
Hmm. You know he made a mistake, right?
你知道他那么做是犯傻吧
He wants you back.
他想追你回来
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Hang on. Isn't this a little weird for you?
你不会觉得怪怪的吗
It's incredibly weird,
非常奇怪
But, uh, I know my brother,
但我了解我哥哥
and I know he's a better person with you than without you.
我也知道他跟你在一起的时候 是个更好的人
So how are you?
你怎么样了
How are you dealing with the whole Katherine dying thing?
凯瑟琳死的事 你还好吗
I'm ok.
我没事
Stefan, you don't have to hide your feelings.
斯特凡 你不用装坚强的
No. Honestly, I'm ok.
不 我真的没事
You know, we had a thing,
我们曾经有一段
it ended, and she died, and I'm fine.
后来结束了 她死了 我没事
You knew her for, like, 150 years.
你认识她150年了
You're not even a little heartbroken?
你真的不觉得难过吗
I mean, even I feel a little bad.
我都有些难受呢
You know, maybe we should give her, like, a funeral or something.
我们或许该给她办个葬礼
A funeral?
葬礼
Where's she buried?
她埋在哪了
I should at least drop off flowers or something.
我至少该去献束花
I have no idea. Damon said he put her
我不知道 达蒙说他把她
where she was always meant to be.
放在她本该待着的地方
Classic Damon.
达蒙就这样
As much as I've enjoyed your quality bourbon,
虽然你的上乘波本很美味
I feel confident our next drink will taste better
我觉得我们接下来喝的东西会更美味
with the sound of young Aaron's dying screams ringing in our ears
一边听着亚伦濒死的惨叫
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表