Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
Love brought me to Mystic Falls,
我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇
love drove me away.
又因爱而离去
I love you, Damon.
我爱你 达蒙
Silas.
赛拉斯
Hello, my shadow self.
你好 我的影子
But as new enemies reveal themselves...
但是新的敌人出现了
Jaryakat a zem.
[咒语]
Things are spinning out of control.
事情逐渐开始失控
I know exactly what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Silas is using his mind control to find Katherine.
赛拉斯利用他的精神控制找凯瑟琳
You all know Elena Gilbert.
你们都认识埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
Well, the girl that I'm looking for
我要找的女孩
looks exactly like her.
长得和她一模一样
What do you want with Katherine?
你还要凯瑟琳干什么
I could tell you, but
我可以告诉你 但是
wouldn't it be so much more fun if it were a surprise?
如果你到最后才明白不是更有趣吗
Why can't I get inside your head?
为什么我无法进入你的大脑
With so many unanswered questions...
很多问题没有答案
Somebody's already in there.
已经有人控制你了
Stefan's been suffering for months.
斯特凡这几个月饱受折磨
Now the truth is about to be revealed.
现在 真♥相♥即将揭晓
You're right. He was hungry.
你说得对 他是很饥饿
I bet he still is.
现在应该还没饱
Hey, man. Last call was 4 hours ago.
老兄 我们4小时前就关门了
If you want some coffee,
如果你想喝点咖啡
I could put some on.
我可以去做一些
Run. Run!
快跑 快跑
You must have restless sleep syndrome or something.
你一定是有睡眠不安综合症什么的
It's like sleeping with a tornado.
好像跟龙♥卷♥风♥睡在一起
We were up all night.
我们一整夜没睡
You're exhausted. Come back to sleep.
你累坏了 来再睡会儿
I had a dream about Stefan.
我梦到了斯特凡
It was more than just a pit in my stomach this time, though.
这次不止是种不安的感觉了
It was real. It was like I was there with him.
梦很真实 好像我就在他旁边
I know I said it didn't bother me
我知道我说过
that you have some psychic connection
你能感应到你的前男友
to your ex-boyfriend,
并不让我心烦
But I don't need a play-by-play, Elena.
但是 我不需要详细报道 埃琳娜
You're right. It's weird. Sorry.
你说得对 这很奇怪 抱歉
Fine.
好吧
Tell me. I'm sure whatever's in my imagination
说吧 我想象中的情形
is 10 times worse than what's going on in your subconscious.
肯定比你潜意识里看到的要糟10倍
It was just so vivid.
那个梦太生动了
I saw Stefan walking out of this bar.
我看到斯特凡走出一家酒吧
It had a red awning and this broken neon sign,
酒吧有红遮阳蓬和坏掉的霓虹灯
and he was screaming in pain.
他在痛苦地叫着
Well, should I go check in the attic,
我是不是该去阁楼翻翻
see if there's a crystal ball?
看看有没有水晶球
Maybe you can conjure up an address.
也许你能感应到地址
Route 29. Joe's Bar.
29号♥公路 乔酒吧
I think I had the exact same dream.
我想我做了一模一样的梦
So I've found 9 bars along route 29,
29号♥公路上有9家酒吧
and none of them are called Joe's.
没有一家叫乔酒吧
I had a feeling there was something wrong all summer,
整个夏天我都觉得出了什么事
and I ignored it,
但我没去想
but I was right. Stefan was in a safe.
可我是对的 斯特凡被装在保险箱里
Probably killed whoever it was that found him.
可能杀了那个发现他的人
I know it sounds crazy
我知道这听起来很疯狂
that I'm following some psychic dream,
我居然在追查一个托梦
but it's the only lead that we have.
但这是我们目前唯一的线索
It doesn't sound crazy.
这不是听起来疯狂
It is crazy,
这就是疯狂
but I'm open-minded.
不过我思想很开明
Shotgun!
我要前座
What? I get carsick in the back seat.
怎么了 坐后面我会晕车的
Another charming human side effect you stuck me with.
你带给我的另一个迷人的人类副作用
Please tell me that she's not coming.
拜托告诉我她不会一起去吧
Trust me, I have no interest in Katherine's well-being,
相信我 我根本不在乎凯瑟琳的死活
but for some reason, Silas wants her real bad,
但不知为什么 赛拉斯迫切想要得到她
and if Silas wants her, I want her more.
如果赛拉斯想要她 我就更想要她了
Can't we just stash her in the cellar
我们不能把她藏在地下室里
or maybe a deep, dark well with a pair of water wings?
或者给她一对浮袋 把她扔进漆黑的深井里
Do you really think that I want to take a road trip with you,
你真觉得我想跟你一起公路旅行吗
America's most boring, self-righteous vampire?
你是全美最无聊 最自以为是的吸血鬼
Just remember, Damon wouldn't have to play bodyguard
记住了 要不是你把解药灌进我喉咙
if you hadn't shoved that cure down my throat.
达蒙现在就不用做我的保镖了
You were trying to kill me.
你当时想杀了我
I will admit, though, I take great pleasure
不过我得承认 你把自己
knowing that you wasted your one shot
变回人类的唯一机会浪费在我身上
at a human life on me.
还是让我很开心
All right. Play nice,
行了 友好点
or I'm gonna revisit the deep, dark well idea.
否则我就要考虑漆黑深井的主意了
I want to find Stefan just as much as you do
我和你们一样想找到斯特凡
and not just because I don't want to be a pawn
并不只是因为我不被你们当做
that you can trade off for his life.
拿来交换他性命的棋子
I care about him.
我在乎他
I always have,
一直都是
and since we've been having the same dream,
既然我们都做了相同的梦
makes me think that you care about him just as much.
让我觉得你也同样在乎他
Ok. Train's leaving the station. Choo-choo.
行了 出发了 走吧
You ever play the "what if" game?
你玩过"如果怎样"的游戏吗
When you're calcified for 2,000 years,
被钙化了两千年
you learn to entertain yourself with these little brain teasers.
就知道要用这些脑筋急转弯来消遣一下
Look, Silas. This phone is prepaid,
听着 赛拉斯 这是预付费手♥机♥
and I don't have a lot of minutes.
我没多少时间
Oh, no, no, no. It's really easy. I'll go first.
不不 很简单的 我先说
You know how much I hate travelers,
你知道我有多恨旅行者
so to prove your allegiance to me,
所以为了证明你对我的忠诚
you killed your traveler friend Gregor,
你杀死了你的旅行者朋友格莱戈
but what if it as all an act?
但是如果这都是演戏怎么办
What if he's still alive?
如果他还活着怎么办
You saw him bleed out.
你看到他血流而死了
You buried his body yourself.
你亲手埋葬了他
But what if Matt's tacky ring brought him back to life?
但是如果马特的戒指让他起死回生了呢
If this is the game, it's boring.
如果这就是你的游戏 真是无聊透了
If we're gonna work together,
如果我们要合作
I need to know that you're on my side,
我得确定你真是我这边的
so find out if Matt Donovan's still alive
去查清马特·多诺万是否还活着
and kill him.
然后杀死他
Fine. Say Matt is still alive,
行 假如马特还活着
what if he could help us to find Katherine Pierce?
如果他能帮我们找到凯瑟琳·皮尔斯呢
She's still your priority, is she not?
她还是你最想要的人 对吧
Yes, she is.
没错
So get the information that you need,
把你需要的信息问出来
rip that ring off Matt's little finger,
然后把马特的戒指虏下来
and make sure he doesn't cheat death again.
确保他不会再活过来
I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的
I don't want to hurt you, so get away from me,
我不想伤害你 所以赶快离我远点
before I rip your throat out.
免得我咬断你的喉咙
Hello to you, too.
你也好啊
I brought dinner.
我带了晚饭
A vampire doppelganger who's burdened by a conscience.
一个吸血鬼二重身 深受良心的折磨
Now I've seen everything.
现在我算什么都见识过了
You saved me from burning to death
今早在那酒吧外
outside that bar this morning, didn't you?
是你救了我 让我没被太阳烧死 是吗
And I pulled you from the quarry before that.
在那之前 是我把你从采石场救出来的
That is, I figured out where you were
准确说 我猜到你在哪
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表