Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
Love brought me to Mystic Falls,
我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇
love drove me away.
又因爱而离去
I love you, Damon.
我爱你 达蒙
Silas.
赛拉斯
Hello, my shadow self.
你好 我的影子
Bonnie's dead, Elena.
邦妮死了 埃琳娜
I can't believe she's gone.
我不敢相信她就这么死了
We'll do anything to protect the people we love...
为保护我们所爱的人 我们不惜一切代价
Katherine, he needs your blood to cure himself.
凯瑟琳 他需要你的血来解除永生
No.
不
Silas, you said that now you're a witch again
赛拉斯 你说你变成了巫师
you would bring Bonnie back from the other side.
就会把邦妮从另一边带回来
I did.
没错
She's a freaky carbon copy of my one true love Amara.
她是我真爱阿玛拉的复♥制♥版本
I have to be cured.
我必须服下解药
Amara's been cured,
阿玛拉喝了解药
so the fate of the other side,
所以如今那一边的命运
rests on a living, breathing human being that we now need to protect.
寄托于一个需要随时保护的活人身上
You ever been in love?
你们爱过吗
Love. Hello, you two.
跟你俩说话呢 爱情
Yeah. We're together, in love.
嗯 我们在一起 而且相爱
Aw, that's so adorable.
真可爱啊
I love love. I do. Yeah.
我喜欢爱情 真的
I have a soul mate, too,
我也有个挚爱的人
You know, that love at first sight,
对她一见钟情
want to live forever,
想跟她永远厮守
love is eternal kind of love?
让爱情延续到永久那种
Amara. That's her name.
她叫阿玛拉
See, the problem is when I first met Amara,
但问题是 我遇见阿玛拉时
I was with another woman, so I kind of cheated on her,
我跟另一个女人在一起 所以我背叛了那女人
which to be honest with you,
老实说
it really wouldn't have been that big of a deal
这其实本来也不是什么大事
except it turned out that the other woman was a raging lunatic,
但那个女人恰恰是个怒火中烧的疯女人
so when she found out that I cheated on her,
所以她发现自己被背叛后
she freaked out, turned Amara into stone,
她就发狂了 把阿玛拉变成了石人
like, literally, Medusa style.
就像美杜莎变的石人那种
Dude, are you like... okay?
伙计 你没事吧
What do you mean? You think I'm crazy?
什么 你觉得我疯了吗
Why do you think I'm crazy?
你为什么会觉得我疯了
All I've wanted for the last 2,000 years
过去两千年里 我唯一的夙愿
is to be reunited with the love of my life.
就是跟我的今生挚爱重逢
How's that crazy?
这有什么疯狂的
Maybe the turned her to stone part.
她被变成石人的部分
Or the 2,000 years part.
还有两千年什么的
No. Guys, we were both immortal,
不 是这样 我们之前都长生不死
and now we're not.
现在是凡人了
Hello?
懂了吧
Look. The point is I finally had the chance
重点是 我终于有机会
to hold Amara in my arms, and what does she do?
将阿玛拉揽在怀中 她做了什么呢
She jams a chunk of glass into my carotid artery.
她把一块玻璃刺进了我的颈动脉
Look, look.
看啊
No, thanks. No.
不了 多谢
Listen, you two. Here's my advice.
听我说 我给你们个建议
Live it up. You know, enjoy this love while it lasts
趁着爱意尚浓 好好享受
because let me tell you something.
我告诉你们
Just a couple days ago, I was psychic,
几天之前 我还有精神控制能力
I was immortal, I was in love.
永生不死 深陷爱河
Now my neck hurts, my soul is crushed,
现在我的脖子疼 心也碎了
I'm sitting in a bus stop in frigging Delaware.
坐在特拉华州的一个大巴站
You're in Philly.
这是费城
I'm in Philly?
费城
Ohh! God, it's even worse.
天呐 真是雪上加霜
What's going on, babe?
你怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
怎么回事
Hey. Talk to me.
跟我说话啊
Oh, my god. What's happening ?
天啊 怎么回事
What are you doing to him?
你对他做了什么
I think I'm liquifying his internal organs.
我在融化他的内脏
Did I fail to mention that I'm a witch?
我忘记说我是巫师了吗
Please stop.
住手吧 求你
No, I'm pissed off at the world.
不要 我生这个世界的气
And I'm taking it out on your so-called lover.
我就要拿你的小情人撒气
Please.
求你了
I'm thinking you might be my next victim.
我想下一个拿你撒气
Oh, my god!
天呐
Look at that.
瞧啊
Unbelievable.
真难以置信
Love is so damn fickle.
爱情多么变幻无常
Incredible.
太棒了
Here you go, buddy. Come on up.
行了 伙计 起来吧
Come on up, come on up. Up you go.
起来吧 好了
That's good.
很好
Buses, however...
不过大巴呢
Tried and true.
经过检验 是好东西
Hello, my shadow self.
你好 我的影子
Silas.
赛拉斯
Stop!
停下
Stefan.
斯特凡
Morning.
早啊
I made coffee.
我煮了咖啡
How did you sleep?
你睡得如何啊
Ohh...not great.
不怎么样
First night back in your own bed.
回到自己床上的第一晚
Not as comfy as Tessa's couch, huh?
不如苔萨的沙发舒服吗
If we're gonna talk about Tessa,
如果我们要谈苔萨
I think I need that caffeine.
我得先补充点咖♥啡♥因♥
So, uh, what's with the wakeup call?
为什么亲自来叫我起床
I miss you.
我想你了
I feel like when you lost your memories
我觉得你失去记忆的时候
I lost a friend,
我也失去了一个朋友
and I was thinking
所以我在想
instead of describing
与其去描述
how much we meant to each other,
我们对彼此有多么重要
maybe we can just start fresh.
不如我们重新开始
Hi. I'm Elena.
你好 我叫埃琳娜
I was driving to Portland.
我当时正在去波特兰的路上
What?
什么
The night I took Silas to the quarry,
我带赛拉斯去采石场的那晚
I said good-bye to Lexi, and then I decided to keep driving west.
我跟莱希道了别 然后决定一直往西开
Wait. Hang on. How do you remember that?
等等 你怎么会记得这些
Because my memories are back.
因为我的记忆回来了
Really?
真的吗
Are you serious? How?
真的吗 怎么恢复的
Tessa came here last night,
苔萨昨晚来过了
and she undid whatever spell fried my brain,
她撤销了烧坏我大脑的咒语
and it's all back.
记忆都回来了
I can remember everything.
我一切都记起来了
Stefan, this is great!
斯特凡 这太好了
This is amazing.
太棒了
October 1852.
1852年十月
You broke my nose trying to teach me how to throw a right hook.
你教我怎么出右勾拳 却打断了我的鼻子
But not on purpose just to be clear.
我声明我可不是故意的
How much did you pay for that hunk of junk motorcycle that you ride?
你那辆垃圾摩托车多少钱买♥♥来的
That's a trick question.
陷阱问题
You bought me that motorcycle,
那辆摩托车是你买♥♥给我的
although I'm guessing it was pretty expensive.
不过我猜是挺贵的
So Tessa just gave you back your memories, no strings attached.
苔萨就这么把记忆还给了你 没有附加条件
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表