Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The travelers are about to make their move.
旅行者马上要有所行动了
Their leader Markos is here.
他们的领袖马科斯在这里
The blood of the final two doppelgangers
最后两名二重身之血
can undo the witches' curse
能解除掉巫师
that prevents us from finding a home.
让我们不得安家的诅咒
We can break that curse.
我们可以打破诅咒
Where the hell am I?
我在哪
Welcome back, Julian.
欢迎回来 朱利安
You're passengered into the body of a hybrid.
你寄住在了一个混血儿身体里
Something's wrong over here, Bonnie.
这边出问题了 邦妮
Whatever the travelers did,
不管旅行者做了什么
whoever managed to get through,
不管是谁穿过去了
it's got the witches scared.
女巫们对此很害怕
What about you? Any pretty girls?
那你呢 遇到过漂亮女孩吗
Actually there was one. Her name was Maggie.
事实上 是有一个 她叫玛姬
70 years of captivity, and she was the face that I clung on to.
我被囚禁了70年 我一直牢记她的脸
I didn't know she was your Maggie.
我当时不知道她是你的玛姬
You won't stop until you kill Damon.
你不杀死达蒙不会住手的
It will be a sweet piece of revenge
等达蒙发现你杀了他最好的朋友
when Damon finds out you killed his best friend.
不也是甜蜜的报复吗
Damon thinks that Enzo left town.
达蒙以为恩佐离开了
We need to keep it that way.
我们不能让他知道真♥相♥
Wake up, babe.
醒醒了 帅哥
I've missed you.
想你了
Julian?
朱利安
Is that still you?
是你吗
Yeah. Bad dream.
是我 做恶梦了
What were you saying?
你说什么来着
Oh. Look. I'm always up for a little bit of kink, but--
我对重口味来之不拒 但是...
Markos' orders.
马科斯的命令
Put them on you as soon as you fell a sleep.
你一睡着就给你戴上
You're passengered in a hybrid.
你寄住在混血儿体内
We can't risk him popping out.
不能冒险让他蹦出来
The pecs are a plus.
肌肉真是个意外好处
But extra security's a minus.
但额外的安保措施就不怎么好了
Maria, we're on the move.
玛莉娅 我们得走了
Looks like this is gonna have to wait.
看来得回头再说了
Where are we going?
我们去哪
To the next camp,
下一个营地
which will hopefully be our last camp.
希望以后再不用动地方了
Markos is ready to do the spell.
马科斯准备好施咒了
He's taking the doppelgangers.
他要带二重身过去
Today?
今天吗
As soon as we're out of here.
只等我们离开
Soon, we can actually have a home,
不久 我们就能有真正的家了
and I can finally have a closet--
我终于能有个柜子了
Better yet, two closets,
不 我要两个柜子
one for clothes and one for shoes.
一个放衣服 一个放鞋
Julian?
朱利安
Julian?
朱利安
Babe, what's wrong?
宝贝 怎么了
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Oh, my God. You're not--
天呐 你不是
Vyjit!
现身
Vyjit!
现身
I need help! Somebody!
我需要帮助 来人啊
That's not helping.
你这是帮倒忙
Well, you've been failing now for an hour, wonder twin,
你这一小时都没做到 魔法孪生弟弟
so at this point, I can't imagine it's hurting.
现在我♥干♥什么都无所谓了吧
Damon, I know you're out of friend,
达蒙 我知道你朋友走了
but, uh, I'm not sure this guy's the best replacement.
但这家伙不适合拿来顶替他吧
I don't think this guy's be the best anything
我觉得他干什么都不适合
if his locator spell skills are any indication.
从他的定位咒水准就能看出来
Where's your sister?
你姐姐呢
She's tired of being almost murdered.
她受够了差点被人杀死
Look. I can find any person anywhere on the planet, ok?
我可以找到这世上的任何一个人
There's just something weird with your friend Enzo.
但你朋友恩佐有点奇怪
I can't get a read.
我就是找不到他
Enzo?
恩佐
Didn't he, uh, go to Cape Horn?
他不是去好望角了吗
He flipped his humanity switch.
他关闭了人性
There should have been a body count all the way to the airport.
按理说从这儿到机场应该留下一路的尸体
Well, why are you looking for him?
你找他干什么
Gee. I don't know, Stefan.
我不知道啊 斯特凡
Vampire with no humanity who wants me dead for killing his girl.
因为我杀了他女朋友而想杀死我的吸血鬼
Well, maybe he hired a witch to block whatever Luke's doing.
或许他雇佣了女巫阻挡卢克施定位咒
Is that possible?
这有可能吗
A cloaking spell? I guess.
隐形咒吗 有可能
That would mean that he doesn't want to be found,
那么他就是不想被找到了
so, uh, why don't you just drop it?
所以你还是放弃吧
We have a problem.
出问题了
Markos turned Sloan into a vampire,
马科斯把斯隆变成了吸血鬼
had her drink doppelganger blood,
让她喝下了二重身的血
and after some chanting ritual thing,
一起念了番咒后
she turned human gain.
她又变回人类了
He cured her?
他治好了她
He cured her to death.
他把她治死了
The blood took away her vampirism
血让她恢复为人
but left her in the state that she was in just before she turned.
但让她回到了她转化之前的状态
That state being dead. Got it.
而那就是死掉 懂了
So it kills vampires.
这咒语能杀吸血鬼
What does the spell mean for the witches?
那对巫师们会怎么样
No one cares. Wait. Keep going.
没人在乎 继续说
The point is they feel if they can get rid
总之 他们认为如果他们能
of all magic they'll break some lame-ass witch curse.
解除所有的魔法 他们就能打破巫师的什么咒语
Markos said they can't settle anywhere
马科斯说他们无法定居
without evoking earthquakes or hellfire,
否则就会引发地震或其他灾难
but they break that curse,
但如果他们打破诅咒
and they just move right on into Mystic Falls.
他们就能搬来神秘瀑布镇
And come after Elena and me today, as in now.
并且今天 现在 他们就要来找我和埃琳娜
Oh, well. Markos had a good week or two in the land of the living.
马科斯过了一两周活人瘾了
Now where is he so can kill him?
他在哪 我去杀了他
No idea. They were moving camp when I got out.
不知道 我逃出来时他们正在拔营
Well, good news. Our friend Luke here.
幸好 有我们的朋友卢克
is an alleged genius at locator spells.
据说他施定位咒特别厉害
Travelers are always moving. They're impossible to track.
旅行者总是走动 根本没法追踪他们
They'll find Stefan and Elena
我还没来得及找到他们
long before we can find them.
他们就会先找到斯特凡和埃琳娜
Well, what about one of those locator spell blocker deals?
那定位咒阻挡呢
Is that simple enough for you?
这你总会吧
If both doppelgangers are in the same place, yeah.
如果两个二重身在一起 那没问题
Perfect. You avoid the entire Czech language,
很好 你小心躲避捷克语
figure out how to find Markos.
想办法找到马科斯
How am I supposed to do that?
我要怎么找啊
Well, you have a traveler inside of you.
你体内有个旅行者啊
I mean, I have probably misplaced faith that you'll figure it out.
我或许不该认为你能想到办法
Meanwhile, you and I and our ex-girlfriend
现在 我们要和我们的前女友
are gonna go on a little secret trip.
去秘密出行
Sounds great.
棒极了
This is a terrible idea.
这主意糟透了
Well, what did you want me to say?
你要我怎么说
"No, Damon. It will be awkward to have
不行 达蒙 那样太尴尬了
the 3 of us confined to Caroline's dad's cabin
我们三个不该一起关在卡罗琳爸爸的小屋里
because I killed your best friend
因为我杀了你的好朋友
and Elena's keeping that secret for me"?
而埃琳娜在替我保密
We should have told him.
我们应该告诉他的
Look. I don't trust that he'd be able to hold it together.
我不认为他能撑得住
Because Enzo's dead or because you killed him?
是指恩佐的死还是你杀了他
Either, both.
两样都不是 或者都是
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表