and that's fine.
那就没关系
You know, I'm willing to run, they're willing to run...
我乐意跑 他们也乐意跑
...but then I talked to Bonnie on the phone and...
但是 后来 我跟邦妮通了电♥话♥
she's scared, Ric.
她好怕 里克
And she's in pain.
她很痛苦
But they're your kids and I can't make that decision for them.
但她们是你的孩子 我不能替她们做这个决定
Well, they're not just my kids, Caroline,
她们不仅仅是我的孩子 卡罗琳
they're our kids,
她们是我们的孩子
and that's a decision we need to make together.
这是我们需要一起做出的决定
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Well, look, it's been almost a week since the girls
听着 姑娘们已经几乎一周
have been able to hug their mother, so...
没有抱过妈妈了
...if there's something we can do
如果我们能想办法
to make sure it's not two weeks, or three,
避免她们下周 下下周甚至永远
or never...
都见不到妈妈
just tell me what it is we need to do.
那就告诉我该做什么
Matt?
马特
Matt, are you okay?
马特 你还好吗
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
Just stuck.
就是卡住了
How about you? Are you okay?
你呢 你没事吧
Of course I am.
当然
Because if I were dead, then this would all be over
如果我死了 那这一切就结束了
and everyone could go back to their lives.
大家都能回到自己的生活中了
But we're not that lucky.
但我们没那么走运
They'd be dead too, Bonnie.
那样他们也都会死的 邦妮
They're marked. If you die, they die.
他们都被标记了 如果你死了 他们也会死
So this is just gonna go on forever.
所以是要永远这么下去了
It's okay. I stopped you.
没事的 我阻止了你
I can keep stopping you.
我可以一直这么阻止你
You're human, Matt.
你是个人类 马特
You don't belong in this fight.
你不该被卷进来
No, no, no, no.
不不
Don't you leave me, Bonnie.
别离开我 邦妮
I'm sorry.
对不起
Bonnie!
邦妮
Hello.
有人吗
I'm hurt and I need help. Is anyone out there?
我受伤了 需要帮助 有人听到吗
Well, you're awfully quiet.
你好沉默
Don't tell me you're still mad about the pilot.
别告诉我你还为飞行员的事生气
Caroline's bringing her kids, and we're gonna get inside,
卡罗琳要带她的孩子来 我们能进去了
and that's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
What happened to you, hmm?
你是怎么了
You and I had a breakthrough yesterday.
你和我昨天还有突破呢
You pulled a Damon.
你做了一把达蒙
You made the right choice, to hell with the consequences.
你做出了正确的选择 不管结果
We actually agreed, Stefan.
我们达成了一致 斯特凡
I sent out a press release.
我都发新闻通稿了
And then you spend one night with blonde ambition.
然后你跟金发野心待了一晚
You're right back to your old, boring, choice-matters self.
就又变回以前那个无聊的在乎选择权的自己了
What the hell, man?
搞什么
Do you really think that I did the right thing
你真觉得我违背卡罗琳的意愿
by taking Caroline against her will?
劫走她是正确的选择吗
One hundred percent.
绝对的
You said that's how you know you love someone.
你说这样你才知道自己爱一个人
And for a second there, I actually, I actually believed you.
有那么一刻 我还真信了你
I thought that my love for Caroline was so strong
我以为我对卡罗琳的爱强烈到
that I would do anything to protect it.
我愿做任何事去保护它
But then I realized, that's not love, Damon.
但然后我意识到 那不是爱 达蒙
That's fear.
那是恐惧
You should put that on a greeting card.
你该把这话写在贺卡上
That night
那晚
that you put yourself down,
你陷入沉睡
it wasn't because you loved Elena.
不是因为对埃琳娜的爱
It was because you were afraid if you didn't,
而是担心如果你不沉睡
you would do something terrible,
你会做出可怕的事
and you would lose her forever.
你会永远失去她
And that fear,
那种恐惧
that fear was so powerful
强大到
that it overrode any love that you felt for me
盖过了你对我 对邦妮
or Bonnie or anybody else.
对其他所有人的爱
It wasn't about you, Stefan.
那跟你无关 斯特凡
Oh, it had absolutely everything to do with me. No.
绝对是跟我有关的 不
I looked you in the eyes, Damon,
我看着你的眼睛 达蒙
and I begged you to stay.
求你留下
And you turned your back on me like it was nothing.
但你毫不在乎地转身离去了
And I thought about that yesterday,
昨天我"做了一把达蒙"后
when I "Pulled a Damon."
想到了那件事
And I realized...
我意识到
I never want to be that person.
我绝不想做那样的人
I refuse to be ruled by fear.
我不要被恐惧驱使
I refuse to be you.
我不要做你
They're here.
他们到了
You guys know why we're here?
你们知道我们为什么来这儿吗
Because there's something inside this building
因为楼里有样很重要
that's really important that we need.
我们需要的东西
The only problem is these doors are locked,
问题是 门被锁起来了
so we're gonna need your help to open them, okay?
我们需要你们帮忙打开门 好吗
Want to know something cool?
想知道一件很酷的事吗
You two are special
你俩很特别
because you two are the keys.
因为你俩是钥匙
Let's play a game.
我们玩个游戏
Everyone put one hand on the door.
大家都把一只手放在门上
Remember Amy's birthday party?
记得艾米生日派对那天吗
I took away your goodie bag, and what happened?
我拿走了你的礼品包 然后发生了什么
I hurt you.
我伤到了你
Yes, because I took something from you.
是啊 因为我拿了你的东西
Now...
那么
how would you feel if someone tried to take me away from you?
如果有人想把我从你身边夺走你会有什么感受
Mad.
生气
Sad.
难过
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也会的
And if we don't get inside of here, that might happen.
如果我们进不去 就可能发生那种事
I might never be able to
我可能将永远
see you or hug you or...
见不到你们 或抱你们
tuck you in at night.
或晚上哄你们睡觉了
It's working.
好使了
Keep going, girls.
继续 姑娘们
Good job. Good job, you two!
好样的 你俩真是好样的
You did so good.
你们太棒了
You both did such a good job.
你俩都太棒了
It's all over.
结束了
Calling to apologize for my leg?
打电♥话♥来为我的腿道歉吗
I know what you're planning.
我知道你们在计划什么
I can see everyone waiting at the Armory.
我能看到大家等在军械库外
They're sitting ducks, Enzo.
他们是活靶子 恩佐
Yeah, except not everyone is waiting at the Armory.
但不是每个人都等在军械库
What are you doing?
你在做什么
My part.
我该做的
I need a favor from you.
我需要你帮个忙
I need you to think about me.
我需要你想我
No. All right, I'll pretend that doesn't hurt my feelings.
不 好吧 我就假装我没觉得受伤
Look, I know your urges are strong
听着 我知道你的冲动很强烈
and you can't control them,
而且你控制不了
but you can focus them.
但你可以聚焦
Chase me, and only me,
来追我 只追我
and it'll give our friends some time to sort all this out.
这样我们的朋友就有时间解决问题了
I'll catch you, Enzo.
我会抓到你的 恩佐
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表