but I have another idea.
但我有别的主意
And I like it already.
我已经很喜欢了
We have enemies here.
这里有我们的敌人
You mean Valerie.
瓦莱丽吗
That name is not to be uttered in this house.
那个名字不能在这家里提起
I am referring to my sons.
我是指我的儿子
Your sons are alive?
你儿子还活着
Ok. Well, I have some catching up to do.
好吧 我是有些事需要了解了
My thoughts exactly.
我也这么想的
"Lily Salvatore requests your presence
莉莉·塞尔瓦托请求你
to celebrate our town's peaceful spirit
前来庆祝小镇的和平精神
and introduce a new friend--
并向你介绍一位新朋友
this evening, 5:00."
今晚五点
Hmm, looks like mom raised her man crush from the dead.
看来老妈把她的情人复活了
I promise to be with you and love you.
我发誓要和你在一起 爱你
Remember when we used an ancient relic
记得我们用一块古物
to raise your wife from the dead
复活了你死去的妻子吗
and ended up imbuing her with someone else's soul?
结果却是把别人的灵魂塞进了她身体里
Why are you calling me?
你打给我♥干♥什么
Because I'm at Scull Bar,
因为我在赛艇酒吧
where faux Jo is currently holding her laptop like it's a book.
而假乔正在像拿书一样举着笔记本
You promised me you would help her
你答应会帮助她的
figure out who she was before she did anything crazy.
让她搞清自己的身份 不干出什么蠢事
Yeah, and every time I look into her eyes,
而每次我看着她的眼睛
I see my murdered wife, so I'm taking a break.
看到的都是我被杀的妻子 所以我想休息一下
I know this is probably impossible for you.
我知道这对你来说大概非常艰难
We have no idea what's gonna happen to her.
我们根本不知道她会怎么样
We can't just leave her unattended.
我们不能让她无人看管
Well, just keep an eye on her, then.
那你就盯住她点啊
I can't. I have to go to Mystic Falls.
不行 我得去神秘瀑布镇
Lily Salvatore is having some peace party mixer
莉莉·塞尔瓦托要举办一个和平派对联谊
which'll probably result in half of my friends
如果我不去 我半数朋友
nearly dying if I don't attend,
可能都要没命
so get here now, preferably before someone
所以你赶紧过来 最好在有人
asks Jo to perform surgery, ok?
叫乔去做手术之前 好吗
Ah, go no tie, I'm going no tie.
你不打领带吗 那我也不打了
Not just no tie, no going.
不仅不打领带 不去了
You saw her invite. Julian's back. You're going.
你看到邀请函了 朱利安回来了 你得去
To watch Lily bat her eyes
去看莉莉冲她的
at her zombie douche brain boy toy?
僵尸混♥蛋♥小白脸抛媚眼吗
Thanks, but I'd rather stay home
谢了 我宁可留在家
and stub my toe repeatedly.
反复撞我的脚趾
You do realize that zombie douche brain boy toy
你知道那个僵尸混♥蛋♥小白脸
is living in your house, bathing in your tub,
现在住在你家 用你的澡盆
eating your froot loops.
吃你的果脆圈吧
Oh, I know.
我知道的
I also know that he's the love of mom's life,
我还知道他是妈妈的今生挚爱
mom, who convinced Kai to link Elena's life
那个说服卡伊把埃琳娜的生命
with Bonnie's so I'd be miserable
与邦妮连起来 好折磨我
for the next 6-plus decades.
六十多年的妈妈
What are you getting at?
你什么意思
Julian makes her happy, Stefan.
朱利安能让她开心 斯特凡
More time they spend together, the happier she gets,
他们在一起越久 她就越幸福
the more tragic it'll be in 6 months
这样6个月后
when I hand-deliver his heart to her.
我亲手奉上他的心时她也就越伤心
6 months?
6个月
Yeah, you know, give or take.
差不多吧
Let her get her hopes up.
先让她抱有希望
Let her start planning their entire eternity,
让她开始计划他们的整个永恒未来
and then, squish, he's dead.
然后一下子 他死了
That might be a bit of a problem, brother,
这可能有点麻烦 哥哥
because I plan on killing the bastard tonight.
因为我打算今晚就杀了那混♥蛋♥
Seattle looks nice.
西雅图不错啊
Hey, they got the space needle,
他们有太空针塔
great coffee, mount st. Helens.
咖啡美味 圣海伦斯火山
Rain.
多雨
Didn't take you much of a sunshine person.
没想到你是个喜欢阳光的人呢
Um, I mean, there's always Indonesia.
印度尼西亚也值得考虑
Oh, you could rent a hut on the beach
你可以在沙滩上租个小屋
and drink out of coconuts.
用椰子壳喝酒
Be 9,000 miles from your boyfriend in either direction.
从任何方向都据你男友九千英里远
Let's put a pin in locations for a moment
我们先别考虑地点了
and talk names because Valerie Tulle
说说名字吧 瓦莱丽·托尔
is way too traceable.
太好找了
I'm thinking... Matilda.
我在考虑 玛蒂尔达
Oh, you could totally pull off Matilda--
你叫玛蒂尔达很合适的
Matilda Pettigrew
玛蒂尔达·佩蒂格鲁
from Liverpool, England.
英国利物浦人
What, do you want to write it down?
怎么 要不要写下来
You're handling me like I'm a wounded bird,
你像是对受伤小鸟一样对待我
like I'm some sort of victim, but I'm not.
好像我是个受害者 我不是
When Stefan kills Julian, he can't hurt anyone else,
等斯特凡杀了朱利安 他就再也伤不了别人了
and I can just put this whole mess behind me.
我也能把这堆破事抛在脑后了
What mess?
什么破事
You know, the whole reason I'm afraid of Julian,
就是我害怕朱利安的原因
my big secret, the entire horror story.
我的大秘密 整个恐怖故事
Stefan must have told you.
斯特凡告诉你了吧
He promised me he wouldn't tell anyone,
他保证不会告诉任何人
but I didn't know that that included you.
没想到他连你也没说
Well, his loyalty certainly is attractive, isn't it?
他的忠诚真是有魅力啊 是吧
Ok. I'm sorry. What didn't he tell me?
好吧 抱歉 他有什么没说
Never mind.
算了
As you were saying,
你刚刚说
uh, Matilda Pettigrew from Liverpool, hmm?
利物浦的玛蒂尔达·佩蒂格鲁 是吧
That's good. I like it.
不错 我喜欢
So you just line up those matching pieces of candy
把一样的糖 连在一起
like so.
就这样
There you go. You got it.
好了 学会了
It took Mary Louise a month to pass the first level.
玛丽·路易斯一个月才过第一关
And this is meant to be, like, fun, right?
这是...好玩的吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Give it another 5 minutes, you'll be full-on addicted.
再玩个五分钟 包你上瘾
I think this era suits you, Nora.
我觉得这个时代很适合你 诺拉
Well, I wouldn't know.
我无从知道啊
Lily keeps us trapped inside the town border.
莉莉一直让我们留在镇界之内
There's nothing here for us.
这里什么都没有
Well, I think she's just nervous
我觉得她就是紧张
to let her little birdies fly free.
不敢放自己的小鸟出去飞
She doesn't want another Valerie on her hands.
她不想再闹出个瓦莱丽
Well, Valerie's a traitor,
瓦莱丽是个叛徒
and Lily knows she and I are nothing alike.
莉莉知道我们完全不同
No. You certainly are not.
是啊 当然了
Perhaps I could talk to Lily,
或许我可以跟莉莉谈谈
see if I can't convince her
看能不能说服她
to loosen her reins a little.
稍稍放松管束
You would do that? Of course.
真的吗 当然
There you are. Guests are arriving.
你在这儿啊 客人开始来了
Help me greet them?
跟我一起去迎客啊
You're greeting them dressed like that?
你就穿成这样去吗
What's wrong with it?
这怎么了
Absolutely nothing, Mary Louise.
没怎么 玛丽·路易斯
You look stunning, as always.
你还是一如既往的美丽
Am I allowed in, or does your cleaning lady need to invite me?
我可以进去吗 还是你的清洁工得邀请我
We had her sign the house over to us.
我们让她把房♥子签给我们了
She was too expensive. Come in.
她薪水太高了 请进
Thank you.
谢谢
Compliments of the Lockwood cellar.
洛克伍德家酒窖拿来的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Ooh, where did all these people come from?
这些人都哪来的
Neighboring towns.
周边小镇
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表