Must have run over a nail or something.
肯定是压到了钉子还是什么的
The streets around here are a disgrace.
这里的街道简直太不像话
Listen. You need to tell those spoiled brats living in my house
听着 告诉住在我家的那些骄纵的小屁孩
to stop torturing Caroline.
别再折磨卡罗琳了
Of course. As soon as you tell your brother
当然 只要你能告诉你哥哥
to stop killing said spoiled brats.
别再杀那些骄纵的小屁孩了
Damon and I aren't speaking right now.
我和达蒙现在在冷战
Really? I have no idea where he is.
是吗 我完全不知道他在哪
Apparently, you did both of us a favor
看来你叫他离开
when you told him to leave town.
也算是帮了我个忙
Then I will give a lecture to the girls on their manners.
那我会叫姑娘们注意礼节的
Is one of those girls named Valerie Tulle?
有个姑娘叫瓦莱丽·托尔吗
I was wondering when you might put those pieces together.
我还在想你什么时候能记起来呢
I knew Valerie years before you did.
我早在你之前就认识了瓦莱丽
She worked in my TB ward.
她在我的肺结核病房♥工作
After I turned, I took her under my wing.
我转化后 就把她揽入麾下
If memory serves me, you didn't meet her until 1863.
如果没记错 你是1863年才认识她
How would you know that I met her?
你怎么知道我认识她
Because, Stefan, I sent her to you.
因为 斯特凡 是我叫她去找你的
You have to move.
你得走了
Excuse me?
什么
Your sad mood is spoiling the fun for everyone.
你的悲伤情绪都扫了大家的兴了
I'm Valerie Tulle.
我是瓦莱丽·托尔
Stefan Salvatore.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
Are you new to town?
你是新来的吗
Just passing through.
就是经过而已
I hope not too fast.
希望不会很快就走
How do you have this?
你怎么会有这个
Nora gave it to me.
诺拉给我的
What was the deal with you and Stefan?
你和斯特凡怎么回事
Wouldn't you like to know?
你当然想知道
You know what? You're right.
你说得对
I'm already in enough pain.
我已经够痛苦了
The last thing I need to think about
我最不需要去想的
is some girl who batted her eyelashes at Stefan,
就是有个女孩一百万年前
like, a million years ago.
冲斯特凡抛过媚眼
"Some girl."
有个女孩
I wasn't just some girl to him, Caroline.
我对他不是一般的女孩 卡罗琳
I was the first love of Stefan's life.
我是斯特凡的初恋
Why did you send Valerie to me?
你为什么派瓦莱丽去结识我
To check on you.
看看你
Like any mother longing for her children,
就像所有渴望孩子的母亲
I was in a black hole of depression.
我当时深陷绝望之中
Yes, Stefan. I'm more than the cold-hearted snake
是的 斯特凡 我并不是你和你哥哥
you and your brother wish me to be.
所设想的那种冷血蛇蝎
It took me a long time to get over losing you.
我花了很久才忘记失去你的痛苦
Anyway, I had been invited to travel to Europe
总之 我当时受到邀请 随我的一位
with a--a vampire gentleman friend of mine,
吸血鬼男性朋友一同旅行去欧洲
but I refused to leave until I knew that my boys were ok.
但我走之前一定要确保我的儿子没事
A gentleman friend.
男性朋友
You had a boyfriend?
你还有个男朋友
His name was Julian. What? You're acting as if that's absurd.
他叫朱利安 你为什么一副难以置信的样子
Well, your first husband shot and killed his own son,
你第一任丈夫开枪打死了亲生子
so you'll have to excuse me if I don't trust your type.
抱歉我对你的品位不太信任
Julian was nothing like your father.
朱利安跟你父亲一点不像
No. What was he, a nebbishy banker,
是吗 他是什么人 没用的银行家
town butcher perhaps?
还是小镇屠夫
Julian was the man you are not supposed to fall for,
朱利安是不该爱上的那种人
so of course I did.
所以我当然就爱上了他
For the soldiers!
为了士兵们
Yes!
真棒
Have your tickets ready, ladies.
把各位的票准备好 女士们
The men on the battlefield need us.
站场上的人需要我们
Hello.
你好
You have to hold still.
你不能乱动
It will be delicious, I promise.
肯定好吃的 我保证
Aren't we ladylike?
这多不淑女啊
Stefan, meet Julian.
斯特凡 这是朱利安
Your daughter and I were just appreciating
我和你女儿在欣赏
the scientific wonder of gravitational force.
重力的科学奇迹
How wise you must sound to less intelligent men.
不怎么聪明的人一定会觉得你很厉害呢
Julian is not my father.
朱利安不是我父亲
Ah, my apologies. I just assumed--
抱歉 我以为
Incorrectly as it turns out.
以为错了
Valerie darling, a word.
瓦莱丽 亲爱的 说句话
You're wrinkling my dress, Julian.
我的衣服要被你弄皱了 朱利安
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Lily sent us here to get a sense of his mood.
莉莉叫我们来试试他的情绪
Exactly. His mood, not his manhood.
是啊 他的情绪 不是叫你勾引他
Remember, his mother gave very strict instructions
记住 他妈妈明确说过
for us to keep our distance.
叫我们不要太接近他
Do not displease her.
别惹她不高兴
I have everything under control.
我能控制得好
I was lying.
我撒谎了
I wasn't prepared for how taken I was with him.
我没想到我是多么喜欢他
He was gorgeous and sweet.
他帅气又善良
And that's when you compelled him
于是你催眠他
to write all those nice things about you in his journal.
在日记里写下关于你的好话
Spoiler!
剧透喽
I've heard this story before
这个故事我听过
when a sweet, little orphan girl
一个甜美可人的孤女
named Katherine Pierce waltzed into his life.
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯闯进了他的生活
I suppose that would have been easier
如果我那时真能催眠人
had I actually had the ability to compel people.
那样倒是省事了
I wasn't a vampire back then.
我当时还不是吸血鬼呢
I was just a witch rejected from her coven
我当时只是个女巫 被巫师团排挤
for being an abomination of nature
就因为我是个怪物
because I had no power of my own.
没有自己的法力
The only magic I had was contained in an amulet
我仅有的法力装在一个护身符里
to be siphoned in times of need.
需要的时候再吸取
I have a brother who's away at war,
我哥哥去打仗了
a father who judges me for not joining him,
父亲因为我没一同上战场而看我不过眼
and a mother who was strong and kind.
我母亲本来坚强善良
She died when I was 10.
但我10岁时她就死了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Oh, it was a long time ago.
那都很久以前了
There's no shame in missing her,
想她没什么好丢人的
a man on the outside with the heart of a boy.
虽然有成年人的面孔 内心还是个孩子
There are worse things.
这不算什么
Your chaperone is quite persistent.
你的监护人好有毅力
Then we shall elude him.
那我们就甩掉他
Come. What are you doing?
来 你做什么
Invisique.
[咒语]
How did he not see us?
他怎么没看到我们
Would you believe me if I said magic?
如果我说是因为魔法你相信吗
And then...
然后呢
None of your business.
不关你事
I know why you put that burning spell on me.
我知道你为什么给我下灼烧咒
It's not so Mary Louise and Nora couldn't touch me.
不是为了玛丽·路易斯和诺拉不能碰我
It's so Stefan wouldn't.
是为了斯特凡不能碰我
Be more obvious.
简直太明显
Well, since you're so curious,
既然你这么想知道
please allow me to continue.
容我继续说吧
Julian is going to kill me.
朱利安会要我命的
Just compliment the whiteness of his teeth.
就夸他牙齿白就行了
He'll forget all about it.
他会把一切抛在脑后
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗
No. No.
没有
It's just that I've never...
就是我从没...
Do you mind if I...
我能不能...
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表