but feared shaming your old man.
但又害怕会让你老爸感到羞辱
You compelled me to take sick leave.
你催眠我请了病假
The next day, my entire regiment was slaughtered in Gettysburg.
第二天 我所在的团在盖茨堡被全部屠♥杀♥
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
I couldn't compel you back then.
那时我并不能够催眠你
All I did was talk to you
我所做的就只是
from one human to another.
真心地跟你交谈
I told you to follow your heart.
我告诉你要追随自己的内心所向
Now it's my turn to desert.
现在轮到我想逃跑了
I don't want to be a part of Lily's cavalry, ok?
我不想成为莉莉兵团的一员 行吗
I--I don't want rules or--or a chain of command.
我不想要规矩和一连串的命令
I just want to have fun.
我只想找乐子
You know what?
你知道吗
A little extra piece of advice.
再给你个建议
A lot of people want the phoenix stone.
很多人都想要凤♥凰♥石
Mess with it, and you end up dead.
乱用的话 你最后会死的
Full disclosure,
实话告诉你
I don't care about the stone.
我才不在乎那个石头
Then why are you chasing me, man?
那你为什么要追我 老兄
Let's just say I'd like to cash you in
我想从你那得到
for something way better.
某些更好的东西
Aerodux motus.
[咒语]
Phasmatos mosinus pyros allum.
[咒语]
Phasmatos mosinus pyros allum.
[咒语]
Phasmatos mosinus pyros allum.
[咒语]
Phasmatos mosinus pyros allum.
[咒语]
Never lie to me again.
不许再骗我了
My besties are buds again.
我的好朋友终于和好了
Let's go make a deal.
我们去做交易吧
Is Valerie here?
瓦莱丽在吗
I heard her leave the house.
我听见她离开了
I guess torture makes her hungry.
可能折磨人让她有点饿了
Forgive me for prying,
请原谅我的多事
but I heard your mother died this past spring.
但我听说你母亲去年春天去世了
I just spent the day reliving Stefan's first time.
这一整天我都在体验斯特凡破处的经历
I really don't feel like talking about my dead mother
我实在不想跟绑♥架♥我的人谈论我去世的母亲
with my hostage taker, but thanks.
不过还是谢谢你的关心
I was simply curious about one's ability to heal
我只是很好奇 经历过那样的伤痛
after such a loss.
你是怎样复原的
Well, you must have had a mother.
你一定也有过母亲吧
I mean, even Mussolini had a mother.
就连墨索里尼都有母亲的
Of course I had a mother.
我当然有母亲
Then you know that love is different than
那你该知道亲子之情
any other kind of love.
跟其他的情感都不一样
Stefan wrote about you all the time.
斯特凡的日记里全都是你
You can read for yourself.
你可以自己看
Here.
给
He loved you.
他爱你
He missed you.
他想你
Nora, remove the barrier spell, please.
诺拉 撤掉界限咒 拜托
As of this moment, Miss Forbes is no longer a prisoner.
从这一刻起 福布斯小姐不再是囚犯了
What, is this one of those mean girl tricks?
怎么 这又是坏女孩的花招吗
No. It's a reward for Stefan's honesty.
不是 这是对斯特凡诚实的奖励
Go before I change my mind.
趁我没改变主意 快走吧
I don't know what made your heart grow 4 sizes today,
我不知道今天是什么让你的心胸变宽阔了
but thanks.
不过还是谢了
In the prison world before we desiccated,
我们在监狱世界里干瘪之前
I came here every day to think.
我每天都来这里沉思
I can see that sometimes you still do, as well.
我能看出 有时你也还会这么做
That's a comfort.
这是一种安慰
It's strange to be here with you.
和你在这里 很奇怪
Finally able to tell you the truth.
终于能告诉你真♥相♥了
Please don't tell Lily.
求你别告诉莉莉
Well, you have your reasons for staying here,
你有你留下的理由
and I have mine for leaving.
我也有我离开的理由
Whatever will we do.
不管我们要怎么做
Julian solved his dilemma by beating me senseless
朱利安利用麻木地痛打我解除了困境
till I was left near dead
直到我快要死了
and the other heartbeat inside me stopped.
我身体里另一个心跳停止了
When I regained consciousness,
当我重新恢复意识
I was on the ship to England.
我就在一艘开往英国的船上
Lily said Julian had found me robbed
莉莉说朱利安发现我在街上
and beaten on the street.
被抢劫被打
She believed him of course,
她当然相信了他
and she healed me with her blood.
她用自己的血治愈了我
Julian knew I could never tell Lily what he had done
朱利安知道 我永远都不能告诉莉莉他做了什么
because that would also have exposed my lies.
因为那样也会暴露我的谎言
Thank you.
谢谢
She never would have forgiven me
她绝对不会原谅我
for having an affair with her son.
和她儿子私通
I didn't want to live under Julian's thumb,
我不想生活在朱利安的掌控之下
so that night as we crossed the Atlantic,
所以那晚我们穿过大西洋时
I drew myself a bath, laced my tea with laudanum,
我为自己放了一缸水 在茶里加了鸦♥片♥酒
and went quietly to sleep...
瞧瞧入睡
But I died with Lily's blood in my system...
但我死时 身体里有莉莉的血
And by virtue of pure happenstance,
因为这个纯粹的意外
I became the first heretic.
我成为了第一个异教♥徒♥
You don't know how sorry I am...
你不知道我有多抱歉
About everything.
对于一切
Maybe you never will.
也许你永远不会知道
So what does a rock that makes you see
一块会让你看到尖叫的人的石头
screaming people have to do with reincarnation?
怎么会让你觉得和再生有关
I don't know, but I've read that book already
不知道 但是我已经看过那本书了
cover to cover, and it's a waste of time.
一页不落 就是浪费时间
In fact, all of these are a waste of time.
实际上 这一切都是浪费时间
They talk about resurrection,
都讲到再生
the phoenix rising from the ashes,
凤♥凰♥涅槃
but nothing about a stone that
但没有确实的东西
brings people back from the dead.
能让人起死回生
Are you sure you understand what you're trying to do?
你确定你知道自己在努力做什么吗
It's not like Jo's spirit is behind a veil
这不是乔的灵魂躲在面纱后面
that we lift and she magically appears.
我们撩起面纱她就能魔法般地出现
This is necromancy.
这是巫术
I'm gonna show you something.
我要给你看样东西
The hospital can only preserve the body for a set amount of time.
医院只能保存遗体一段时间
I've been paying off the tech to fake the logs.
我一直给工作人员送钱来伪造记录
Jo is still in there.
乔还在那里
She has to be. Ric.
一定是 里克
I know what I'm getting myself into.
我知道自己在做什么
I--I just can't do it alone.
我只是不能独自这么做
At least tell me you'll try.
至少告诉我 你会试试
I'll try.
我会试试的
Damon.
达蒙
You should have come yourself.
你应该自己来的
It's been a long day.
今天是漫长的一天
I have little energy for your riddles.
我没什么精力和你猜谜
Gettysburg, 1863.
葛底斯堡 1863
You sent Oscar to check on me.
你派奥斯卡去看我
If that had been you, it would have changed
如果是你去 那就会改变
the entire course of my life.
我人生的方向
I was supposed to be dead.
我被认为已经死了
And I was supposed to be your son.
我被认为是你儿子呢
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
Your prodigal heretic was fear-and-loathing
你的败家子异教♥徒♥在默特尔比奇市
in the armpit of myrtle beach.
恐惧又厌恶
Oscar. Don't worry, mommy.
奥斯卡 别担心 妈咪
He's in the middle of a vervain detox.
他正在戒马鞭草呢
Give me Elena. Maybe I won't kill him.
把埃琳娜还我 也许我就不会杀他
You will not lay a hand on another member of my family.
你绝对不许再动我一个家人
You know, this whole family thing
你知道 什么家人的话
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表