What could I possibly have to be happy about?
还能有什么值得我开心
Us, Mary Lou.
我们啊 玛丽·路
Starting over. Together.
一起重新开始
Away from all this.
远离这一切
New horizons, new everything.
新的未来 新的一切
Here.
给
Am I supposed to know what that is?
我该知道那是什么吗
It's a ring, made from candy.
是戒指 糖果做的
It's not even a diamond.
虽然不是钻戒
But what it is, is good enough.
但这已经够好了
We're all we have left.
我们只剩彼此了
Let's see what else is out there together.
我们一起去看看这世上还有什么吧
I suppose there's no one
如果要去探索
I'd rather explore this dreadful world with.
这个可怕的世界 我宁可跟你一起
Poor thing.
小可怜
So desperate to embrace the modern world,
如此迫切地想接纳现代社会
but so unable to grasp the concept of cell phone tracking.
却无法理解什么叫手♥机♥追踪
Bag 'em up and let's go home.
带走 回家
Where's Stefan?
斯特凡呢
Safe. Though I suppose that could mean
安全 不过只要不在你附近
anywhere outside of your vicinity.
就可以算是安全了
You know he has a girlfriend, right?
你知道他是有女友的吧
Blonde, sweet, cute as a button.
金发 可人 非常讨人喜欢
You're not actually her.
而且不是你
I'm hanging up now.
我要挂了
You don't want to do that.
你最好别挂
I have a way to take down Rayna,
我有办法干掉蕾娜
but it requires him to come to me.
但需要他来找我
Well, that might take a while.
那得要一会儿了
He's in New Orleans. Doubtful.
他在新奥尔良 不太可能
We only go to New Orleans for crappy booze and Klaus blood.
我们去新奥尔良从来只为劣质酒和克劳斯的血
There's a bar there.
那里有家酒吧
The St. James Infirmary.
圣詹姆斯医院
It's considered a safe house for supernatural travelers.
是超自然旅人的安全屋
Oscar came upon it when he was looking for the Phoenix Stone.
奥斯卡去找凤♥凰♥石时发现的
Fine. Just tell him to pack it up, huff it back to Virginia
好吧 叫他收拾东西 赶快回弗吉尼亚来
to a pile of bricks called the Armory.
来一个叫军械库的地方
Did you just say the Armory? Yes, I did.
你是说军械库吗 是的
As a matter of fact, I've said that word more times today
事实上 我今天说这个词的次数
than I have in my entire life. Get out of there, Damon.
比我这辈子说过的都多 快离开 达蒙
Now. Why?
马上离开 为什么
The Armory is a black hole of lies.
军械库就是一个谎言的黑洞
They once tricked us into using Beau as bait
他们曾骗我们拿博尔当诱饵
in exactly the same fashion they'll use Stefan.
他们也会这样对待斯特凡
And they were more than happy to let Rayna bury her sword in
他们为了能把蕾娜关进他们的牢笼里
his heart as long as they could put her in one of their cages.
毫不在乎蕾娜把博尔一剑穿心
I promise you, they will do the same to Stefan.
我发誓 他们也会这样对待斯特凡的
Well, I don't have another option at the moment, Valerie.
但我眼下别无选择啊 瓦莱丽
Yeah, well, whose fault is that?
那怪谁呢
Look, the best way you can help Stefan
听着 你想帮助斯特凡
is to keep your mouth shut and stop making things worse.
最好的办法就是闭好嘴 别越帮越忙了
So this faceless so-called Armory
这个神秘的军械库
claims to know where you come from?
自称知道你的身世
I find Rayna Cruz, they fill in the blanks.
我找到蕾娜·科鲁兹 他们就告诉我情报
And if you have to lie or hurt your friends
即便你得为此撒谎 伤害你的朋友
or screw anyone over in the process,
坑遍这过程中的每一个人
so be it, right?
也无所谓了 是吗
I was sent to a workhouse at the age of four,
我四岁时被送去一家济贫院
with a concept of family so limited
由于我对家庭的概念太狭隘
that I actually convinced myself
我还真心相信
that an Italian line cook was my father.
一个意大利大锅饭厨师是我父亲
By 14, I was out in the streets.
14岁时我流落街头
By 27, I was dead.
27岁时 我就死了
That is it, that is the sum total of my life as a human.
就是这样 我整个人类生涯就是如此
I know how to comfort myself, live off scraps,
我知道如何安慰自己 靠残羹冷炙生存
and catch disease.
和染上疾病
The rest-- you know, love, relationships, family--
其余的 爱 感情 家庭
these are things I know nothing about.
我对这些一无所知
This is what the Armory can provide me.
而军械库可以给我这些
So will I do whatever it takes for answers?
所以我会为答案不惜一切吗
In a heartbeat.
当然 毫不犹豫
Flag on the play.
有问题
Like an idiot, Stefan didn't renew the minutes on his cell phone.
斯特凡像个白♥痴♥一样 没有给手♥机♥续费
We'll call you when we connect.
等联♥系♥上他我们再来找你
Come on, Bon. I want to beat traffic.
走吧 邦 我不想赶上堵车
You know where he is.
你知道他在哪
Yeah, I do, Enzo.
是的 恩佐
I also know that you allowed me to believe Elena was dead
我还知道你让我以为埃琳娜已死
so I'd help you kill Rayna,
就为了骗我帮你杀蕾娜
who's already escaped your custody once.
而她已经逃脱过你的控制一回了
Then you tricked me into saving your ass,
然后你又骗我救你
which resulted in Rayna getting this stupid sword,
其结果是蕾娜得到了她的破剑
and now I have Stefan's 1863 siphon crush
现在斯特凡1863年的吸魔法初恋
telling me that you all are shady people.
又告诉我你们这些人不靠谱
So Bon-Bon here and I are gonna go cook up a Plan B.
所以邦邦和我要去另想办法了
But thanks anyway...
不过还是谢了
What are you doing?
你干什么
Lockwood?
洛克伍德
Found him where you left him, in a pool of his own blood.
在你丢下他的地方发现他的 躺在自己的血泊中
Poor bloke's been in a coma ever since.
自此之后一直处于昏迷中
Why the hell is he here?
他怎么会在这儿
He's an associate of ours, actually.
他其实是我们的伙伴
We take care of our own.
我们照顾自己人
That's why you have Elena.
所以埃琳娜才会在你手上
Cookie for you.
真聪明
No, it turns out Tyler
不 其实泰勒
made contact with the Armory during his hunter sojourns.
在外做猎人时就结识了军械库
So when Matt Donovan needed help
马特·多诺万需要人帮忙
with the vampire problem in Mystic Falls,
解决神秘瀑布镇的吸血鬼问题时
he called Tyler, who then called the Armory,
他打给了泰勒 而他找到了军械库
thinking they'd put me away for good.
以期把我永远关起来
Little did he know...
但他不知道
they wanted me to work for them instead.
他们却希望我为他们工作
So here we all are.
所以 就是现在这样了
In a cell.
被关在牢里
That's how you take care of people?
你就这么照顾人吗
Oh, don't worry about Tyler.
别担心泰勒
We're simply keeping him alive
我们只是在维持他的生命
until his werewolf transformation stirs him awake
静待他的狼人变身让他醒来
and heals him up.
并让他痊愈
Shouldn't be long now.
应该就快了
I'm sorry... what?
什么
Oh, did I forget to mention that tonight's a full moon?
我忘记说了吗 今晚是满月
Well, look, you're welcome to watch the show with me,
听着 你可以来玻璃这边
on this side of the glass,
跟我一起看表演
just give me Stefan's location.
告诉我斯特凡在哪就行
Thanks...
多谢
but you know I'm a sucker for the front row.
但你知道我最喜欢前排看戏了
Suit yourself.
随你便
We'll see how long that lasts.
看你能撑多久
Damon put Tyler in a coma.
达蒙害泰勒陷入了昏迷
Bit of a hallucination mix-up
是因为看到幻觉产生误会
that resulted in Damon introducing Tyler's skull
导致达蒙把泰勒的头
to the pavement several times.
反复砸向地面
If the Armory hadn't found him, he'd be a vegetable.
如果他不是被军械库找到 就要成植物人了
Or dead.
或是死掉
Ice?
来点冰
You knock me out, then offer me ice--
你把我打晕 又给我冰敷
what's wrong with you?
你什么毛病
Where's Damon?
达蒙呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表