What do you mean they don't want to come out?
什么叫他们不肯出来
Valerie said the babies want to stay where the magic is.
瓦莱丽说宝宝想留在有魔法的地方
And right now, that magic is in your blood,
现在 魔法在你的血液里
which they're getting a steady stream of.
而且他们能稳定地得到
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Well, Valerie's plan is to channel enough magic
瓦莱丽计划在你体外
outside of your body so that the babies are drawn to it.
汇聚足够的魔法 把孩子吸引出来
That way they don't resist
这样他们就不会抗拒
when the doctor tries to pull them out.
医生把他们弄出来的企图了
Funny, I didn't hear one medical word in all of that.
有趣 你说这么多我没听到一个医学词汇
Could someone just call Bonnie?
能不能去把邦妮叫来
I feel like she should be here.
我觉得她该在场
I will call her.
我去打给她
And I promise
我保证
this will all be fine.
一切都会没事
So, where's Dr. Valerie now?
瓦莱丽医生呢
She's getting help.
她去找人帮忙了
What do you mean "help"?
什么意思
Uh, Nora, Mary Louise and Beau.
诺拉 玛丽·路易斯和博尔
Oh, that is just perfectly reasonable.
太合情合理了
Putting my life and the lives of these babies
把我和宝宝的生命
into the hands of the people who tried to kill me.
交给曾企图杀我的人
Caroline?
卡罗琳
I am not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有事的
'Cause this isn't creepy or anything.
这一点也不吓人啊
Got your damn sword.
你的剑给你拿来了
This is the part where you say thank you.
你该说谢谢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Enzo?
恩佐
Remember Thanksgiving of '53?
53年的感恩节
We were locked in neighboring cells,
我们被关在相邻的监狱里
and I told you I was thankful for you
我透过墙上的小孔
through that little hole in the wall.
告诉你我多么感激你
I take that back.
我收回那话
Like I had a choice.
我根本没有选择
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You are...?
你是...
You don't recognize me.
你不认得我了
Surprising since I've seen every Hunger Games.
很意外 我把《饥饿游戏》都看完了
Damon, Bonnie,
达蒙 邦妮
meet Rayna Cruz.
这位是蕾娜·科鲁兹
Not bad for an 80-year-old corpse.
80岁的尸体还长得不赖啊
No, I saw you.
不 我看到你了
You were old and sick and dead.
你年迈多病而且死了
May I have my sword, please?
能把我的剑给我吗
Ooh, looks and manners!
又漂亮又有礼貌啊
I am...
我
Stop or the next one's in her temple.
站住 否则下一发冲她太阳穴
I don't care about you or him or her.
我不在乎你 他和她
Give me my sword, and I'll be on my way.
把剑给我 我就走
You want your sword?
你要你的剑
Go fetch!
去捡啊
Hear me, great spirit, hear me.
请聆听我 伟大的圣灵
We call upon you in this moment of need.
在这紧急时刻 我们召唤你
We bring you an offering.
我们为你带来献祭
A woman who desires justice for herself,
一名想为自己为我们族人
for our tribe.
寻求正义的女子
Drink.
喝吧
She drinks the tea of protection
她喝下了保护之茶
so that she may be strong
这样她就能强壮
and so that no magic may touch her.
这样魔法无法伤害她
She accepts our singular lives,
她接受我们每个人的生命
so that she may have many.
这样她才能生生世世活下去
I didn't ask for anyone to die.
我并不希望有人死的
No, they are not dead.
不 他们没死
They live on within you.
他们将与你同在
Now...
好了
for the final step.
最后一步
She wields a weapon of judgment,
她挥动审判的武器
one that thirsts for the blood
它渴望那些
of those that prey upon us.
以我们为食的生灵的血
Link her spirit
将她的灵魂
with this sword.
与剑相连
This blade
当这把剑
draws blood from a vampire.
沾了吸血鬼的血
It will connect you.
它将联络你
It will guide you.
指引你
It will aide you in their destruction.
帮你毁灭他们
Wait!
等等
Avenge your father.
为你父亲复仇
Avenge us all.
为我们复仇
**She's only a bird in a gilded cage*
*她不过是金笼里的鸟儿
**A beautiful sight to see...*
*多么动人的一幕
What is keeping the others?
其他人干什么呢
No doubt still cleaning up what's left of that barmaid.
肯定还在抢夺酒吧女侍剩余的血呢
Someone needs to be more discrete.
某人得更小心一些了
**She's not*
*她并非如此
**Though she seems to be.*
*不管表象如何
Beau!
博尔
Beau!
博尔
Oh, my God.
天呐
You're going to be all right.
你不会有事的
He's not healing.
他怎么不自愈
We must get away from here.
我们得离开这里
Tell Lily to book passage to New York Harbor immediately.
叫莉莉立刻买♥♥船票去纽约港
Ship sails tonight.
今晚就起航
Julian, you're bleeding.
朱利安 你流血了
It's just a scratch. Move now.
只是个小刮痕 快走
Let's go, come on.
快走
Come on.
快走
Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous.
[咒语]
Venis ad vitur.
[咒语]
Venis ad essendier.
[咒语]
Factuo partis viventia.
[咒语]
What do you mean, she's surrounded by heretics?
什么叫她身边围了一群异教♥徒♥
You said you were taking care of her.
你不说你会照顾她吗
Yeah, and trust me, every possible way
相信我 你现在在怀疑
you're second-guessing me right now, I've already done it.
我怎么不试的办法我都已经试过了
This is our best chance.
这是最佳的办法
Listen. I know that this is totally crazy
听我说 我知道这非常疯狂
and not what anyone expected or asked for, okay?
也不是任何人所期望 所想要的
But what Caroline is doing for me...
但卡罗琳为我做的
I am getting to have the family
我将可以得到
that I thought I lost forever.
我以为我永远不能得到的家庭
Please.
求你
Now, you make sure that nothing happens to them.
你一定别让他们出事
Please.
求你
I will.
我会的
Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous.
[咒语]
Scalpel.
手术刀
Venis ad essendier.
[咒语]
About to make the incision.
即将切开
Phesmatos sequitos in lucema...
[咒语]
Vitals are steady.
生命体征稳定
Infantesi mortuous.
[咒语]
Venis ad vitur.
[咒语]
Venis ad essendier.
[咒语]
Factuo partis viventia.
[咒语]
I think it's working.
好像起作用了
Oh, my God, Beau.
天呐 博尔
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表