to patrol the streets with his witchy ride-along?
和搭车女巫一起巡街吗
Are you sure Bonnie put the right soul back in your body?
邦妮没找错魂吧
I mean, what happened to your hero-hair campaign
你保护神秘瀑布镇的
to protect Mystic Falls?
豪言壮语呢
Well, I've been busy trying to raise you from the dead.
我最近一直忙着帮你起死回生呢
It's called multitasking.
不会同时干吗
You have no idea what I have been through.
你根本不知道我都经历了什么
All right, brother,
好吧 弟弟
you have a captive audience.
本听众现在哪都去不了
What'd I miss?
我都错过了什么
Thank you.
谢谢
After Bonnie did the spell to bring me out of the stone,
邦妮施咒把我从石头里弄出来之后
all I wanted to do is get back to normal with Caroline.
我只想跟卡罗琳恢复正常关系
Super fancy.
真高档啊
Even my purse has a chair.
我的宝宝都有自己的座位
Well, we're celebrating,
我们既然是要庆祝
so I figured we'd take it up a notch, right?
就不如弄得好一点嘛
Absolutely.
当然的
So what wine are you feeling like?
你想喝什么酒
I don't care. Whatever you want.
无所谓 听你的吧
Well, I'm drinking water.
我得喝水啊
Right.
是啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you sure that you're up for this?
你真的能行吗
I know it's the first time you've really been out
我知道这是你醒来之后
since you woke up.
第一次出门
I'm--I'm fine.
我没事
Thank you, though.
谢谢你
Ok. Good.
好吧 那好
Because Bonnie thinks she's close to pulling Damon out.
因为邦妮觉得她很快就能把达蒙弄出来了
She said that she felt especially strong today.
她说她今天预感特别强
And with any luck, we'll be celebrating something else soon.
如果走运 我们很快又能庆祝别的了
Hello, lovers.
你们好啊 小情人
Miss me?
想我了吗
How'd you get here?
你怎么来的
Get away from her!
离她远点
Stefan, stop. What are you doing
斯特凡 住手 你干什么呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
So you got out of hell, you're on the up-and-up,
那么你出了地狱 逍遥自在
and then you started hallucinating me as a waiter.
然后突然把一个侍应生看成了我
I mean, I couldn't be a manager or something?
就不能是个经理什么的吗
I think you're missing the point.
你没听懂重点
I get the point, Stefan.
我听懂了 斯特凡
I have no desire to kill Caroline.
我完全不想杀了卡罗琳
I mean, other than the last time I tried.
虽然我之前差点杀了她
But we can all agree that that was a huge misunderstanding.
但我们都可以同意那是个天大的误会
I'm not gonna have a psychotic break, brother.
我不会精神崩溃的 弟弟
I promise.
我保证
Ok.
好吧
Here's how this is gonna work.
我们这么办
I'm gonna unchain you.
我会给你解开手铐
And you're not gonna leave my side
但你得一直待在我身边
until I'm convinced that you're ok.
直到我确定你没事了
I'm 100% ok.
我百分百没事
Good.
好
Then you can prove it to me
那么我开车带你
while I drive you around the new Mystic Falls.
参观新神秘瀑布镇时你证明给我看吧
Great.
好啊
Damon...
达蒙
Peek-a-boo.
看我啊
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah. All good.
嗯 没问题
Are you really worried about Damon
你是真担心达蒙
or is this just a convenient excuse to get out of the
还是想以此作为借口不来参加
baby-food-tasting game?
婴儿食物品尝赛
Well, if that is what I think it is, then I
如果这个游戏就是字面意思 那我
would rather be sent back to the hellstone.
宁可再被吸回地狱石里
Honestly,
老实说
I don't blame you.
我也不怪你
But Alaric needs this.
但阿♥拉♥里克需要这个
You know, he doesn't have the necessary accoutrements
他没有一个准单亲爸爸需要的
of a single father-to-be.
各种必要装备
Well, don't worry.
别担心
I'm gonna still get him that baby bjorn thing
我会给他买♥♥那个什么儿童背带的
or whatever you made me click on when I was drunk.
就是你趁我醉酒时逼我点击买♥♥下的东西
Thank you.
谢谢你了
Hey, be safe today, ok?
今天注意安全 好吗
I finally got you back to reality.
你好不容易回到现实世界了
I want to keep you in one piece.
我希望你好好的
Don't you worry. I will. Bye.
别担心 我会没事的 再见
Oh, boy.
天呐
What?
怎么了
Just get inside.
进来吧
Lovely.
真不错
Yeah. Well, you get used to the smell.
嗯 气味儿一会儿就习惯了
And this is why they should've gotten me out first.
所以说他们应该先救我的
Well, they tried,
他们试了
but apparently, you weren't ready to be pulled out.
但显然 你当时还没准备好离开
What happened to you in there?
你在里面发生了什么
Picture me as a soldier in gray
想象我一身灰色戎装
being shot to death over and over and over again
被人一遍遍地打死
while the ghost of mommie dearest
而亲爱的妈妈的鬼魂
floated on her harpy wings, saying,
则扇着翅膀 开心地说着
"I told you so, Damon."
"我早告诉你了 达蒙"
Sounds pretty miserable if you ask me.
要我说 听上去挺苦逼的
Well, I think that was the point.
目的就是让我苦逼吧
I just realized all I had to do was
我最终意识到 我其实只需要
cry some big boy tears
留几滴男儿泪
and tell mommy I was sorry.
告诉妈妈我很抱歉
Glad you got some closure.
很高兴你得到了了结
It did the trick
而且很好使
because right after that,
因为那之后
I went toward the red light in the sky.
我就飞向了空中的红光
What about you?
你呢
How'd you pass your existential dealio?
你怎么通过你的虚无炼狱的
Look who survived.
看看是谁出来了
Look who infested my town
看看是谁永生不死
because he has nothing better to do with his eternity.
却又闲得蛋疼 就往我的小镇上招来一群臭虫
Your brother and I called a truce.
你弟弟和我休战了
Well, I wouldn't call you taking over my town
我倒不会把你不经我允许
without my permission a truce exactly.
就占领我的小镇称为休战
Well, I suppose it wasn't so much of a takeover
我觉得不该说是占领
as a walk right in and nobody stopping you.
更像是大摇大摆走进来 没人拦着
You gonna take that, hmm?
你就这么听他拽吗
Today's all about proving
今天的重点是证明
that you can play well with others, all right?
你可以跟其他人合作
There's no need to pout.
不用噘嘴
I'm not gonna hurt your precious town.
我不会伤害你的宝贝小镇的
It holds sentimental value for me as well.
这里只不过对我有些纪念价值
This was Lily's home once. Now it's mine.
这里曾是莉莉的家 现在是我的家了
Well...
好了
Anyway...
对了
I'm making this about myself
我光顾说自己了
when here you are, back with the living.
你可是刚刚起死回生呢
Congratulations,
恭喜了
although now's where the real work begins,
但是 真正的考验现在才开始呢
doesn't it?
是吧
Hey, good luck to you both.
祝你们好运了
Can I get you another one, soldier?
再给你续一杯吗 士兵
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表