But fortunately, I have come up
但幸好 我想出了
with a genius plan to keep them occupied
吸引她们注意的最佳计策
while Damon sorts out his Oscar problem.
好给达蒙时间解决奥斯卡的问题
The dance.
舞会
Full of potential victims.
全是潜在目标
And distractions all in one place.
外加解闷 都在一起了
Easy to baby-sit.
更方便我们盯着
I think the hardest part will be feigning enthusiasm.
我想最难的就是假装热情了
Yeah. They'll never fall for it.
嗯 她们绝不会上当的
Unless they think it's their idea.
除非她们觉得这是她们自己的主意
I'm getting hungry.
我要饿了
Is it death o'clock yet?
到杀人的时候了吗
We still have 13 minutes.
还有13分钟
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, nothing. It's just some silly heaven and hell ball.
没什么 就是什么破天堂&地狱舞会
Stefan invited me, but I don't know.
斯特凡请我去了 但不好说
These days, Halloween just seems like an excuse
如今的万圣节似乎就是个
to get drunk and show skin.
喝酒露肉的借口了
Sorry. No heretics allowed.
抱歉 异教♥徒♥不得入内
Halloween's only for people who dress up as psychopaths.
万圣节只是给那些假扮成疯子的人的
As if we'd want to drink cheap beer out of plastic
就好像我们想喝塑料杯装的廉价啤酒
and then brag about it all over the internet.
然后上网大肆炫耀一番似的
As if you'd even know how to do that.
就像你知道怎么那么做似的
We're going.
我们去定了
To a college party?
参加大学派对吗
Oh, ok.
好吧
Ok. Good luck with that.
好啊 祝你们好运了
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Nothing. No. You two will fit in just fine.
没什么 你俩肯定能融入的
Seriously, you guys have nothing to feel
真的 你俩完全不用觉得
self-conscious about.
不自在什么的
Did I say you could leave?
我说你可以离开了吗
What do you want?
你们想怎么样
I see you found a dress from my closet.
你从我的衣橱里找到了一件衣服
Haven't been to a party since new year's 1902.
1902年新年后我就没参加过派对了
Be honest.
老实说
Will I make a proper modern devil?
我像个合格的现代魔鬼吗
Shouldn't be too much of a stretch.
应该不会差太多
Unlike the hips of that dress.
不像裙子的臀部那么紧张
Would you prefer I chose a different one
你希望我另选一条
and dyed it with your blood?
然后用你的血染红吗
Look.
听着
I gave you an outfit.
我给你衣服了
Now it's your turn.
现在该你了
Siphon off this annoying antivampire spell.
把这讨厌的反吸血鬼咒语吸走
Are you prohibited from showing physical affection
你是不能与爱人享受
for your significant other.
鱼水之欢了吗
Try being gay in 1900.
试试在1900年做同性恋吧
What do you care about some silly spell?
你管这小破咒语的呢
You don't even like Valerie.
你都不喜欢瓦莱丽
You're right. I don't.
是啊 我不喜欢
I've had to endure two lifetimes
我不得不忍♥了那个
with that conniving shrew,
心机婊两辈子时间
and I've learned that when it comes to Val
所以我明白 对于瓦尔
you don't get on her bad side.
还是不要惹她为妙
Not happening, Stefan.
不行 斯特凡
Look. If I siphon Caroline's spell, Valerie will find out,
如果我吸走了卡罗琳的咒语 被瓦莱丽发现
and she'll retaliate with something much worse.
她会采取更加过分的方式报复
The girl is a rancid bitch.
那女人就是个臭婊♥子♥
That's not the Valerie that I knew.
我认识的瓦莱丽不是那样
Well, I used to be a sickly, abused, little urchin
我以前还是个可怜受虐待的小淘气
cast out by my coven,
被我的巫师团抛弃
and then I met Mary Louise.
然后我遇见了玛丽·路易斯
Love changes people.
爱会改变人
I mean, maybe Valerie's obsession with you
或许瓦莱丽对你的痴迷
is the reason why she's a walking funeral dirge.
正是她成天丧着脸的原因
Oh, Nora
诺拉
Well?
怎么样
Not bad.
不赖啊
Not bad is not good.
不赖就是不够好
No, you look nice. It's just...
不 你很漂亮 就是
Kind of plain,
有点平淡了
but I can sex it up for you.
我来帮你弄妖娆点
I'm comfortable like this, Nora. Don't.
我喜欢这样 诺拉 别
Stop it!
别闹了
Oh, come on. You're supposed to be a devil.
拜托 你是扮成魔鬼的
You want a devil?
你想要魔鬼吗
It's 15 minutes past the hour.
已经过整点15分钟了
Distraction period over.
分心结束了
Mary Lou.
玛丽·路
Wait!
等等
Well, what better way to spend Halloween, huh?
还有什么比这更好的方式度过万圣节吗
Well, why would I want to go to some
我为什么想像正常学生那样
stupid Halloween party like a normal student,
参加万圣节派对呢
maybe meet a nice guy or not so nice guy,
或许能遇见个好人 或不怎么好的人
have a fun, drunk Halloween hookup
喝醉酒 快快乐乐地打一炮
when I can be here,
毕竟我可以待在这儿
struggling to raise the dead?
想办法复活死人
Well, if it makes any difference,
如果这么说有用
this is worth some serious extra credit.
这会为你挣到不少学分
Oh, you think?
那可当然
Whether or not I'm capable,
不管我能不能做到
you're lucky I'm willing,
我乐意帮你就算你走运了
and the visions from that stone scare the hell out of me,
那块石头让我看到的东西吓死我了
so don't...
所以别
rush me.
催我
Well, that's too bad
太可惜了
Because we got to bring this guy back to life.
因为我们得让这家伙复生
Now.
立刻马上
Nice costume for two hours' notice.
只有两小时 还能做这么好看的服装
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You weren't, oh, I don't know,
你不会...怎么说呢
already coming to this and just, uh,
本就打算来
forgot to invite me?
但忘记邀请我了吗
I didn't forget to invite you.
我不是忘记邀请你了
I just felt like a Halloween party
我只是觉得万圣节派对
wasn't great first date material.
不是初次约会的好机会
So then this isn't our first date?
那么这不算我们的初次约会了吗
Well, it depends.
看情况了
What do you think it is?
你觉得算什么
Torture.
折磨
Oh, they're here.
她们来了
Guess it's time for us to baby-sit.
看来我们该开始盯着了
Hi, girls. What can I get you?
姑娘们 需要什么
A bijou for me and a crème yvette for my little flower here.
我要比茹 我的小花儿来杯奶油伊薇特
I'm sorry. I have no idea what that is.
抱歉 我不知道那是什么
A gin martini and a sex on the beach.
琴酒马丁尼和一杯性感海滩
Gotcha.
好的
So let me guess.
我猜猜
Old-fashioned devil
老式魔鬼
And slutty angel.
和浪荡天使吗
I love it.
我喜欢
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
Thanks. It's culled together
多谢 我用在品趣志上
with stuff I found on pinterest.
找到的东西拼凑在一起的
Oh, my God. Pinterest. I love pinterest.
天呐 我超级喜欢品趣志
Get half my recipes from it.
半数食谱都在那儿找的
I'm obsessed.
我简直迷上了
Obsessed.
可不是
Phesmatos exaud mi, conjug spiritis et corpe.
[咒语]
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表