You might want to talk to him.
你可能会想找他谈谈
Yeah, a stupid brother.
嗯 一个愚蠢的哥哥
Seems foolish of you to come back here.
你敢回来真是愚蠢
I know, right?
是啊
To be honest... I'm not that brave.
老实说 我没那么勇敢
I did have a shockingly effective ally
我有个特别有用的盟友
tell me that you were here.
告诉我你在这儿
What the hell did you do?
你做了什么
It's okay, Damon's a...
没事 达蒙是个
Aw, you almost said "Friend." How sweet.
你差点说了"朋友" 太感人了
His brother is a friend.
他弟弟是个朋友
And that's the only reason I'm helping him.
这是我帮他的唯一原因
And the world yawned.
世界打哈欠了
Get rid of this thing.
把这东西丢掉
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Yeah.
嗯
You know where I can get a buzz saw?
知道我在哪能找到圆锯吗
Here we go.
开始了
They're my girlfriend's.
是我女朋友的
And given the fact that you two look exactly alike,
鉴于你俩长得一模一样
you should be able to fit in them.
应该很合你身
What's next? It puts the lotion in the basket?
接下来呢 它要把乳液放进篮子里吗
It wouldn't have to if it just stayed dead.
如果它不复活 就没这必要了
Bit of a pickle here, Ray.
有点麻烦啊 雷
I got big plans.
我有大计划
You buy a time-share?
你买♥♥了分时使用的度假房♥吗
Kind of, actually.
算是吧
But I can't go on vacation until I do something about you.
但如果我不先解决你就不能去度假
See, I can't relax and sip Mai Tais
我不能放松 喝着迈代鸡尾酒
while you're out hunting my brother.
而同时你却在追杀我弟弟
And every time I kill you, you just phoenix back to life.
而每次我杀了你 你又凤♥凰♥涅槃
It's a dill.
真烦人
Well, why don't you just let me kill your brother,
不如你让我杀了你弟弟
then you can do whatever the hell you want.
然后你就可以想干什么干什么了
Tempting, truly.
真是诱人
But I kind of owe him.
但我欠他个人情
Family, am I right?
家人啊 是吧
That's why you and I have to put our heads together
所以咱们得一起想个办法
and come up with a plan B.
制定一个B计划
You want me to go against my very nature
你要我违抗我的本性
because he's your family?
就因为他是你的家人吗
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Funny thing is...
有趣的是
family's the very reason this is my nature.
家人正是我有这种本性的原因
My father envisioned a world without vampires.
我父亲构想了一个没有吸血鬼的世界
I will not rest until I see his vision through.
不实现他的愿景 我不会罢休
So what do you propose we do?
那你说我们怎么办
Rub each one on your wound and hope for the best?
把每一种都往你的伤口上擦一下 期待好结果吗
I don't know, you're a witch,
我不知道 你是巫师
why have you never heard of this?
你怎么会没听说过这个
It is strange.
很奇怪
Botanically, I am very well-versed.
植物学方面我知识很丰富
There's wolfsbane.
这是狼毒草
Vervain.
马鞭草
Senna.
决明
Witch hazel.
金缕梅
And this fun little guy...
这个有趣的小家伙
Mm, that one I know.
这个我知道
The witchy hallucinogen?
女巫迷幻剂吗
The one borderline recreational herb.
这个几乎可以算是嗨草了
Stefan, I misjudged you.
斯特凡 我看错你了
You actually do have fun.
你还是会找乐子的
I did it once.
我就试过一次
What was her name?
她叫什么
Really? There has to be a her?
是吗 非得有个女人吗
With someone like you,
就凭你这样的人
there's always a bad influence.
肯定是有个坏榜样
Well, her name was Rebekah.
她叫丽贝卡
Let's just say she was a lot to handle.
可以说她挺不好对付
Course she was.
当然了
And that's why she's not in the picture.
所以现在她不在了
See, you prefer small town girls
瞧 你喜欢小镇女孩
who want to settle down.
一心求安顿的那种
Who are easy to handle.
更好对付的那种
I don't think anyone's ever called Caroline Forbes
应该从没有人说过卡罗琳·福布斯
"Easy to handle."
"好对付"
And as thrilling as this therapy session is...
虽然这心理治疗很有趣
I think I found it.
我好像找到了
Or where it used to be.
至少本来应该是在这里
Lovely-- a dead end.
这可好 死胡同
What is that?
怎么回事
Night, night.
晚安
You actually came.
你真来了
I'm shocked.
我好震惊
So did it grow back, or...
是长回来了 还是
No, actually, I had to reattach it.
不是 是我重新接上的
But thank you for your concern.
但多谢你关心
Less concern, more curiosity.
不是关心 更多是好奇
Well, at least you're thinking of me.
至少你惦记着我呢
I take you received my messages. I did,
你是收到我的讯息了 是的
and I'm not stupid enough to think that your apologies
我没那么蠢 我知道你的道歉
were anything other than a tactic to get me here.
不过是为了引我过来
But here I am. Fair warning:
但我来了 警告你一句
If you try to disable my magic again,
如果你敢再屏蔽我的魔法
you'll wish I only cut off your hand.
你会希望我只是砍了你的手
I see Damon's obscenity is rubbing off on you.
看来你也沾染了达蒙的猥琐啊
It's quite pathetic, really.
真是可悲
You know, you following him around like some high school groupie.
你像个高中粉丝一样到处跟着他
Mm, I forgot-- you two used to be friends.
我忘了 你俩以前是朋友
And now you have none.
而现在你没朋友了
Oh, you think you're friends?
你觉得你是朋友吗
Lorenzo.
洛恩佐
You must be Bonnie Bennett.
你就是邦妮·贝内特吧
I'm Alex St. John. Welcome to the Armory.
我是艾莉克斯·圣约翰 欢迎来到军械库
I'm sorry for Enzo's behavior yesterday.
我为恩佐昨天做的事表示道歉
He wasn't following proper protocol.
他没有遵循正常规章
I asked him to call you back here.
我叫他打电♥话♥再把你叫来
Might've gotten off on the wrong foot.
或许我们一开始有些误会
The wrong foot? Or...
误会[错脚] 还是...
Not funny.
不好笑
I don't know.
是吗
It's kind of funny.
有点好笑吧
Rayna Cruz is a common enemy.
蕾娜·科鲁兹是我们共同的敌人
We should be working together to fight her.
我们应该合力对付她
But you don't want to fight her.
但你不想去对付她
You want her captured.
你想抓住她
So I think you know a lot more than you're letting on.
我觉得你还知道很多事没说出来
Makes it hard for me to trust you.
所以我很难信任你
Fair.
好吧
Why don't you come with me?
跟我来吧
This room contains everything the Armory has gathered
这间房♥间里有军械库掌握的一切
on Rayna Cruz.
关于蕾娜·科鲁兹的情报
List of victims, her lineage,
她的剑下鬼 她的血统
the spell used to create her.
被用来创造她的咒语
And, most importantly,
最重要的
the shamans that gave their lives for her.
将性命灌输给了她的萨满巫师
The Eight Everlastings.
永生八人
You mean Two Everlastings.
是永生二人吧
The other six look pretty "lasted."
另外六个似乎已经不行了
There should be three preserved corpses.
本应有三具完好无损的尸体的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表