Made from Rayna's blood.
用蕾娜的血制的
It's poisonous to witches.
对女巫有毒
Bring Enzo back to me alive,
把恩佐活着抓回来
and I'll give you everything I have to heal her.
我就给你一切治愈她需要的东西
No, please don't go.
不 别走
I have to.
我必须去
I'm going to save you.
我要救你
Hey, Martel, what's up? I got your text.
马泰尔 你好啊 我收到你短♥信♥了
I owe you for calling off the alert on the whole hostage hoax,
多谢你取消人♥质♥恶作剧的警报 我欠你个人情
so whatever you want, man.
随你说吧
All he wants is to cooperate with me.
他只想跟我合作
I compelled him to summon you here
我控制他把你叫来
while remaining silent and calm.
同时保持沉默 冷静
Detective, cuff yourself to the car.
警探 把自己铐在车上
So by now I'm sure Alex has decided
艾莉克斯现在肯定认定
that I'm the one who let Rayna escape,
是我放跑了蕾娜·科鲁兹
which of course is untrue.
这当然不是真的
But what I've yet to understand is...
但我尚不明白
why did you release Rayna Cruz?
你为什么要放跑蕾娜·科鲁兹
So Damon said he could take my scar through a transfer spell.
达蒙说他可以靠一个转移咒 拿走我的伤疤
Does that make any sense to you?
这有根据吗
He must have been desperate to come up with that idea.
他一定是走投无路才会想出这样的主意
Ironic that he's the one that finally figured it out,
讽刺的是 居然是他想出来了
considering how far you and I went looking for a solution.
我们为了寻找解决办法那么费尽心思
I suppose fate has a sense of humor.
看来命运很有幽默感
Taxi's here. I better go.
出租车来了 我得走了
Hey, be careful, okay?
小心点
Always, love.
永远小心 亲爱的
I'll get to Dallas as quickly as I can.
我会尽快赶去达拉斯
Oh, you stayed to keep me company.
你留下陪我了啊
How sweet.
真温馨
Nice try.
想的美
Once I'm done patching myself up, I'm out of here.
等我收拾好了自己 我就离开
Because as much as I'd like to kill you first,
因为我虽然很想先杀了你
my sword is on the move and so is my target.
我的剑被人拿走了 我的目标也跑了
I have to chase them both.
我得把他们追回来
When mystical nature calls.
我的神秘天性驱使
So weird.
好奇怪
How Stefan ran away from your offer.
斯特凡居然不肯接受你的提议
He's just being a martyr.
他就是想做个殉道士
He probably thinks I can't handle the scar.
大概觉得我会承受不住伤疤
As soon as I charge this, I'll call him,
等我把电充好 就给他打电♥话♥
tell him to get his ass back here.
叫他赶回来
We'll do the transfer spell.
然后我们做转移咒
That is downright noble.
真是高尚
More than I expected from you.
我没想到你是这样的人
Especially considering
尤其考虑到
everything you have to give up.
你要放弃的一切
What am I gonna give up?
放弃什么
I've been in a coffin for the last three years.
我在棺材里待了三年
It's not like I was keeping up with my hobbies.
又不是一直坚持爱好什么的
Look at my arm, what do you see?
看我的胳膊 你看到什么了
Someone who should have brought Band-Aids.
一个该带创可贴的人
I'm made up of regular flesh and bone.
我是普通的血肉之躯
My body's 100% human.
我的躯体是人类
Even if I stay in good health, in 60 to 70 years,
就算我保持健康 六七十年后
I'll toddle off to the big news station in the sky,
我也得升♥天♥
which means right around the time Elena wakes up,
那么 就在埃琳娜醒来的时候
I'll be dead. So will you.
我就会死 你也会
Because if I die, you'll die,
因为如果我死 你就得死
but I'm sure you already figured out
但你肯定已经想明白
that when you take Stefan's scar,
如果你拿走斯特凡的伤疤
you'll be giving up your future with Elena.
你就等于放弃了跟埃琳娜的未来
You'll never see her again.
你将再也见不到她
The hero move.
真是英勇
Nice.
不错
Okay.
好了
Got to go.
我得走了
We are looking for ways to get rid of a mystical scar.
我们在寻找办法去除一个神秘的伤疤
That's right.
是的
It links me to a crazy woman.
这道伤疤把我跟一个疯婆娘连在了一起
Not me.
不是我
No, we're not linked. Oh, no, no, no.
我们不是连在一起的 不是
We're just friends. And she's not crazy.
我们只是朋友 而且她不是疯子
Well... not in a bad way.
至少不是讨厌的疯子
Yeah, you've gone off topic.
你跑题了
Now you've made her uncomfortable.
你让她不高兴了
I haven't made her uncomfortable.
我才没有
She doesn't understand what we're saying.
她根本听不懂我们的话
Nobody here has any idea what we're saying.
这里的人都听不懂我们的话
Well, here's to our one-year anniversary
敬我们满世界
of chasing red pins around the world.
到处跑的这一年
Yeah. One year of complete and total... failure.
嗯 一年的彻头彻尾的失败
Hey, it's not complete failure.
也不是彻头彻尾的失败
While we have not solved your scar situation yet,
我们虽然没有解决你的伤疤危机
we have discovered an astonishing variety of tropical alcohols.
但我们发现了琳琅满目的热带酒
I'm afraid he can't come to the phone right now.
他现在恐怕不能接听
Nope.
是啊
Nope, he never will.
是啊 他永远不会接了
I brought up how long it's been.
我让你想起了过了多久
Sorry.
抱歉
No, it's okay.
不 没事
I know what day it is.
我知道今天什么日子
I've actually been thinking about it quite a bit.
我最近经常在想这事
And...?
然后呢
And I realized that by the time he wakes up,
我意识到 等他醒来
I will probably be dead.
我恐怕已经死了
So, uh, no.
所以 不
Never gonna call him again.
我再不会打给他了
And, likewise, he will never call you.
他也再也不会打给你了
So, guess that makes this...
那么这东西
obsolete.
就没用了
Well...
好吧
cheers, then?
那干杯吧
Cheers.
干杯
My turn to order.
该我点了
Uh, one more?
再来一瓶
I understand.
我听得懂
I also understood what you were saying over there.
我也听懂了你们刚刚的谈话
I think I know how to help.
我可能知道怎么帮你们
Caroline?
卡罗琳
No such luck.
不是
Just me.
是我
I took Caroline's work cell,
我拿走了卡罗琳的工作电♥话♥
which you kept calling the other day.
你前两天还打个不停呢
Wanted to check in on you.
我想看看你怎么样了
Did you really call me just to chat?
你真是打来聊天的吗
Don't hang up.
别挂
There's still time for me to help you.
我还是可以帮你的
Well, here's an idea.
这样吧
Why don't you stop chasing me?
你别再追我了怎么样
You took my sword, genius.
你拿了我的剑 天才
I need to get it back.
我得把剑拿回来
If you didn't want to get chased,
如果你不想被我追
you should've stayed put at the news station.
就不该离开新闻台
And let you kill my brother?
让你杀了我哥哥吗
Not likely.
别指望了
So you'd rather be first in line to go?
你宁可先死吗
See, now I'm confused.
这下我就不明白了
I thought you were trying to give me a pass.
我以为你是想放过我呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表