I am here alone.
我一个人来的
Now where is Mary Louise?
告诉我玛丽·路易斯在哪
Stefan kidnapped Mary Louise?
斯特凡绑♥架♥了玛丽·路易斯吗
Ballsy.
真有种
I just spent two hours crammed
我刚刚在狭窄的隧♥道♥中
in a small metal tube, flying across the country
挤了两个小时 穿过大半个国家
to be here.
来到这儿
It was hell.
简直是人间地狱
But that is just a fraction of the hell
但是那些都是凤毛麟角
that this sword will put you in
与这把匕♥首♥将带你进入的地方相比较
if I don't get her back.
如果我无法带她回去的话
Look, Jules.
朱尔斯
You and I, we got no beef, ok?
我和你之间 我们没有矛盾
You didn't kill my baby, and I don't blame you
你又没杀了我的孩子 我也不怪你
for Lily's death.
杀了莉莉
It was her own stupid fault.
一切都是她自己犯的愚蠢的错
Kindly do not speak that way about your mother.
我友情提示你一句 不要那样说你的母亲
Let's just stick with Lily.
我们还是继续叫她莉莉好了
Mother's incidental.
母亲只是她的附带属性
Right. I forgot.
对 我忘了
You don't care about your mother.
你不在乎你的母亲
Look at you not caring as you burn her clothes,
看看你不在乎到要烧掉她的衣服
attempting to erase every trace
企图抹去一切
of her existence.
她曾存在的痕迹
I needed space in my closet.
我只是想空出衣柜的位置
See, I always knew that her love for you
我一直都知道她对你的爱
would get her killed.
会置她于死地
It was toxic.
那是一种毒
No. It was nonexistent.
不 那根本不存在
It's easier for you to think
你这么想才会让你更心安理得
that way, isn't it?
不是吗
Because then you don't have to take
因为这样你就不用
any responsibility for her death.
为她的死负上任何责任
She killed herself.
她是自杀的
Because she couldn't turn her back on you.
因为她无法背叛你
Funny, because I would have had no problem turning mine on her.
真有趣 因为要我背叛她就完全没问题
I don't know what your hell will be,
我不知道你的地狱是怎样的
but I hope she's there.
但我希望她也在
Hi, mom.
嗨 妈妈
I just realized that this is going to be
我刚刚才意识到 这将会是
my first christmas without you.
第一个没有你的圣诞节
That sucks.
感觉太糟糕了
I still got you something,
但我还是给你带了东西
two somethings actually.
事实上是两件东西
I will spare you the details of how
我就不跟你细说这是怎么来的了
vecause honestly I am sick of talking about it,
因为我真的不想再说了
but it's happening.
但是这件事却真的发生了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I used to picture us having this conversation.
我曾经想象过我们俩一起聊这件事
It looked different obviously.
当然那个场景跟现在完全不一样
I was a human carrying my own children,
我作为一个人类怀着我自己的宝宝
and you...were...
而你...
You were alive.
你还活着
I know they're not mine...
我知道他们不是我的孩子
But they're still my responsibility,
但是我仍然需要对他们负责
you know, and I want to...
而且我想...
I have to do this right.
我必须要把这件事办好
And I have no idea what I'm doing.
但是我完全不知道自己在干什么
And all I want to do is just sit
我现在想做的是
on our kitchen counter while you burn our dinner
坐在厨房♥的柜台上 而你在做晚饭
and ask you a million questions.
然后问你上百万个问题
God, I miss you.
我想你了
Thought you ran away.
还以为你逃了
In my own house?
在我自己的房♥子里吗
I'm twice your age.
我年纪比你大一倍
I could take both of you.
我能同时干倒你们俩
Well, you could certainly try.
你当然可以试试
I would have killed you on sight
如果不是因为你妈妈
if it weren't for your mother.
我一见到你的面就会杀了你
I respected her.
我尊重她
Clearly the feeling wasn't mutual.
很明显这种感觉不是谁都有的
Stefan!
斯特凡
No!
不
Now I'll run.
现在我才会走
Damon?
达蒙
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Oh, my god.
天啊
Damon wanted me to let it go.
达蒙想让我放手的
I should have let it go.
我本就应该放手的
I couldn't.
我做不到
She was your mom, Stefan,
她是你的妈妈 斯特凡
And if you think it's easy to let something like that go,
如果你以为这样的事情放手很容易的话
take it from a girl who just got back
听听这个刚从她母亲坟前
from her mom's grave, it's--it's not.
回来的人说吧 这不容易
Let's figure out a way to save your brother.
我们来想想办法救你弟弟吧
Oh, she's not answering.
她不听电♥话♥
We need to call Valerie. Stefan?
我们要打电♥话♥给瓦莱丽 斯特凡
He's not gonna make it in there.
他坚持不了那么久
Yes, he will.
不 他可以的
That stone is punishment for every bad thing
那石头是惩罚你做过的
you've ever done.
所有坏事
This is Damon.
这可是达蒙
I don't even want to know what he's going through.
我都不敢想象他在经历什么
He can survive this.
他能撑下去的
Even if he can, he'll be different...
即使他撑得下去 他也会变得不一样了
Just like you.
就像你一样
Stefan!
斯特凡
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表