But I'm starting to think
但我现在觉得
they stand for something much bigger now.
他们代表了更重要的东西
Of course they do.
当然了
They are protesting on behalf of their political beliefs.
他们在为他们的政♥治♥信仰抗♥议♥
That they are, Henry,
是啊 亨利
but they're my ticket out of here,
但他们是我离开的路
and I've got to bring them back alive.
我得活着带他们回去
Good day, ma'am.
你好 夫人
Could you spare some dinner for two hungry soldiers?
能给两个饥饿的士兵找点东西吃吗
And before you say no,
先别急着拒绝
I'd like to remind you that quartering
我想提醒你提供补给
is the law in these parts.
在这一带是法律
I also love pie.
而且我喜欢派
Thank you kindly.
多谢了
I'll go check the upstairs.
我去楼上看看
Please do not.
别去
But there could be people up there.
楼上可能有人呢
There aren't, Henry.
没有 亨利
Granny, I'm gonna have to kindly ask you set that knife down
外婆 麻烦你放下刀
and stand over here by the table, please.
并站在桌边
Please, ma'am.
拜托了 夫人
You, too, kid.
你也是 孩子
I'm going to have to ask you all to stand here together
我需要你们都站在
by the table.
桌边
Damon, what are you doing?
达蒙 你干什么呢
Trust me. I got this.
相信我 看我的
No need. We won't get to dinner.
不用 我们待不到吃饭
I know you've got two deserters in the basement.
我知道地下室里有两个逃兵
Now, no one has to get hurt.
没人需要受伤
We are simply going to take these men to our camp,
我们只想把他们带去我们的营地
and that is that.
仅此而已
No.
不
Don't!
别
No.
不
No, no, no.
不不不
Well, that didn't go well.
真是不顺利啊
Damon?
达蒙
Don't worry. I know who I am.
别担心 我知道我是谁
I also know you're not real.
我还知道你不是真的
What is that for?
这是干什么的
I'm fine. I'm just weak.
我没事 就是虚弱
You know, it took 3 heretics to successfully
三个异教♥徒♥合力才成功
find Julian's spirit in that stone.
找到了石头里朱利安的灵魂
You did it solo. Got it.
而你是独♥立♥完成 了解
Good news is I know where Julian's keeping Stefan's body,
好消息 我知道朱利安把斯特凡的尸体放在了哪
so you can sit back, relax,
所以你可以坐好 放松
and not have to worry about that locator spell.
不用担心什么定位咒了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Oh, right. Spoiler alert.
对了 剧透
When you were working on me,
你折腾我的时候
Julian stole Stefan's body.
朱利安偷走了斯特凡的尸体
I'm gonna go get it back.
我要去拿回来
That won't be necessary.
没必要了
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该在这儿的
Before you say anything,
你说什么之前
please don't hold it against Caroline
请别责怪卡罗琳
for pulling me out first.
要求先救我
Never even occurred to me.
我没那么想过
So is this the part where we compare notes,
那么我们现在要对比经历
analyze the symbolism,
分♥析♥象征意义
convince each other that we're survivors?
并说服彼此我们是生还者吗
Well, to be honest with you,
老实说
I just lived 168 years of mistakes, grief,
我刚经历了168年循环往复的
and pain on a perpetual loop,
错误 悲伤和痛苦
so I'm down to just skip to the part where we get drunk.
所以我愿意直接跳至我们喝杯酒的部分
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Why?
怎么了
What happened to you in there?
你在里面经历了什么
It was just a gruesome civil war saga.
就是可怕的南北战争戏码
Confederate flags,
联盟旗
carnage, lots of lives going kaput.
屠♥杀♥ 很多人死去
So it got to you, huh?
你受了影响 是吗
Some rock's obsession with my personal accountability
一块破石头执迷于让我对在战时经历的
in a wartime tragedy?
惨剧负责
Not particularly.
没怎么受影响
What?
怎么了
I mean, you didn't feel anything?
你什么都没感觉到吗
Of course.
当然感觉到了
I felt a burning desire to get home
我心急火燎地想回家
to my sad sack of a brother
去见我悲伤的弟弟
so I could help him get over a girl
帮他忘记一个
he just met.
他刚认识的姑娘
So the part with the innocent people
那么无辜者
bleeding out all over the farmhouse floorboards,
在农舍地板上流血而死
that--that did nothing for you?
那对你毫无影响吗
I knew it.
我就知道
You knew what?
你知道什么
You're not real.
你不是真的
Sorry, brother. Got to hit the reset button.
抱歉 弟弟 得按重启键了
Get your gun, Henry.
拿上枪 亨利
W-why?
为什么
Because I'm starting to see a pattern,
因为我开始看出规律了
and you and I are gonna solve this little puzzle.
你和我要解开这个谜团
The spell's not working.
咒语不起作用
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's like the stone is hiding his spirit.
就好像石头在隐藏他的灵魂
Then maybe you should take a break, all right?
那或许你该歇歇了
You been trying all day.
你都尝试一天了
She can't. The longer he stays in there,
不行 他在里面待得越久
the more damaged he'll be when he gets out.
等他出来时问题就会越大
And whose fault is that?
那该怪谁
You, of all people, don't get to lecture me.
你是最没资格教训我的人
It's ok.
没事了
We're all just a little bit stressed right now.
我们就是都有点压力大
Let's take a deep breath,
我们深呼吸
and we can start again when Bonnie's ready.
等邦妮准备好了 我们再开始
I don't get it.
我不懂
We pulled Stefan out no problem.
我们顺利地救出了斯特凡
What's different now?
现在有什么不同
Because he's not ready yet.
因为他还没准备好
When I was in there,
我在里面时
I could barely remember who I was,
几乎记不起自己的身份
and then I was hit with visions and tests,
不断经受幻象和考验
but the worst part of hell isn't what you're going through.
但地狱最糟的部分不是你经历了什么
It's the sliver hope that you can actually get out on your own.
而是相信你能靠自己出来的那一丝希望
How come we had no trouble
为什么让你的尸体
reuniting your soul with your body?
和灵魂合体时没遭遇麻烦
Because eventually I submitted
因为我最终
to the kind of suffering that just breaks you.
向那让人崩溃的折磨屈服了
Knowing Damon, he'll do anything he can
就我对达蒙的了解 他会想一切办法
to avoid that kind of pain,
避免那种痛苦
which means we may never be able to get him out.
那么我们可能永远救不出他了
Two weeks at home?
回家两周
I can't wait to see my girl Olive.
我等不及回去见我女人奥丽芙了
Bet she's a real peach,
她是个美人吧
and, yes, Henry, I have a girl.
是的 亨利 我也有妹子
She's in a sleeping beauty spell.
她陷入了睡美人咒
Long story. So here's what I'm thinking.
说来话长 我是这么想的
Why today?
为什么选今天
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表