Previously on The Vampire Diaries...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Whatever's inside that vault,
不管密室里面有什么
it wants out.
它想出来
And you have to promise me,
你必须保证
you won't let Alex set it free.
你不会让艾莉克斯释放它
I promise.
我保证
Bonnie, please!
邦妮 求你
No one's getting out.
没人能出来
When she wakes, she'll be just like me,
等她醒来 她会跟我一样
full of hatred for you and your kind
充满对你 对你族类的仇恨
You need to get as far away from her as you can.
你需要尽可能远离她
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Can you love someone
你爱一个人
and leave them behind right when you need each other the most?
还会在你们最需要彼此的时候丢下对方吗
I'm still mad at you.
我还在生你气
You put me, quite literally, through hell
你切切实实地让我下了地狱
and I'm not ready to let that go yet.
我还不想就这么算了
But don't think I'm not noticing all the good
但我也注意到
you've been doing lately.
你最近干的好事了
Bonnie's life is linked to that of the final Everlasting.
邦妮的生命跟最后一个永生者相连
Sever the link,
如果我们切断连接
it might also sever the curse.
或许能同时切断诅咒
Unfortunately for us,
不幸的是
the Everlasting resides in the Armory.
永生者在军械库里
The evil in the basement escaped from its vault,
密室里的邪恶从密室里逃了出来
and could be anywhere.
现在可能在任何地方
We're gonna open the place back up.
我们要把那地方再打开了
You haven't heard from him?
你还没有他的消息吗
Nope. Which means, to absolutely no one's surprise,
没有 所以 多诺万毫不意外地
Donovan failed and now Bonnie's huntressing in the wild.
失败了 现在邦妮在外猎杀呢
All right, well, where is she now?
好吧 她现在在哪
Coming after one of us.
要来追杀我们中的一个
Where else?
还能是去哪
Weren't you meant to be on a plane?
你们不是该上飞机了吗
Flights got cancelled because of the storm.
因为暴风雨 航♥班♥被取消了
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm in Solution Land, baby.
在解决办法之地 亲爱的
There's a preserved body at the Armory
军械库里有一具保存完好的尸体
called "The final Everlasting."
叫做"最后一位永生者"
All we have to do is destroy that,
我们只需要摧毁它
Bonster is a monster no more.
邦妮就不再是怪物了
But if you kill the Everlasting,
但如果你杀了永生者
Bonnie dies.
邦妮也会死
And so do we, for that matter.
因此我们也会死了
I've been told differently.
我听到的说法可不是这样
By who? Someone that wants you dead?
谁说的 希望你去死的人吗
A descendent of the people who created Rayna Cruz.
创造了蕾娜·科鲁兹的族人的后裔
Yeah, the people who hate us.
是啊 就是恨我们的人
Well, whether we believe them or not,
不管我们信不信他们
it's Bonnie's only chance.
这是邦妮唯一的机会
Look...
听着
best case scenario, we destroy it,
最佳情况 我们毁掉它
everything goes back to normal.
一切恢复正常
Worst case scenario...
最差情况
we all die and Stefan lives to tell the tale
我们都死掉 而斯特凡可以活下来
of our demise to the lovely Elena.
向可爱的埃琳娜讲述我们是怎么死的
Are you forgetting about the other problem that's in there?
你忘记了另一个麻烦吗
Oh, you mean the ambiguously terrifying
就是那个密室里
monster from the vault?
不明不白的可怕怪物吗
I'm on it.
我在查呢
Perhaps once it's less ambiguous, it will be less terrifying.
或许如果弄明白了 就不会觉得它那么可怕了
Guys, it doesn't matter.
各位 这不重要
Bonnie sealed the whole Armory.
邦妮把军械库都封住了
You can't get in.
你们进不去的
Don't tell me what I can't do.
别告诉我我做不到什么
I can't get in.
我进不去
Plan B.
B计划
Stefan, call your ex.
斯特凡 打给你前女友
Obviously, not the one next to you.
显然 不是你身边那个
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
She can siphon the seal.
她能把封印吸走
That's great,
真好
but I have absolutely no idea where to find her.
但我完全不知道该去哪找她
There is a third option.
还有个第三选项
And let me just tell you, it is just adorable.
告诉你 这个简直可爱极了
The cutest little Plan C's you've ever seen.
是你见过的最可爱的C计划
No!
不行
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
All they have to do is walk up to the door
他们只需要走到门前
and put their tiny little siphon hands on it...
把他们的吸魔法小手放在门上
No, my kids are staying out of this, Damon.
不行 我的孩子不能卷进来 达蒙
It's for Bonnie!
这是为了邦妮
No, it's for us.
不 是为了我们
So that we don't have to run anymore.
是为了我们不用再逃跑
And that is not a good enough excuse
这不是把我的孩子
to involve my children in this mess.
卷入这摊烂事的好理由
You know these scars that we have link her to us, huh?
你知道我们身上的伤疤把我们与她相连吧
She can probably hear what we're saying right now.
她大概此刻就能听到我们的对话
We'll find Valerie.
我们会找到瓦莱丽的
Whatever, bro.
随你了 弟弟
So what's it like when you see them?
你看见他们时是什么感觉
I get snippets of conversations.
能听到对话的片段
Some visuals.
一些幻象
But mostly, I can feel them.
但主要是能感觉到他们
Their emotions.
他们的情绪
They're scared.
他们的恐惧
And they should be.
他们是该恐惧
The urges are getting stronger.
冲动越来越强了
I can feel it taking over.
我能感觉到它在渐渐侵蚀我
I don't want to hurt them.
我不想伤害他们
Then untie me.
那就给我松绑
Let me help you, okay?
让我帮你 好吗
I can stop you.
我可以阻止你
I know in my heart that I should.
我内心知道我该那么做
Sorry, Matt.
抱歉 马特
My name's Enzo.
我叫恩佐
Bonnie's friend.
邦妮的朋友
She didn't listen, did she?
她没听我的 是吧
After everything I said,
我说了那么多
she still opened the vault?
她还是打开了密室
It's complicated.
这很复杂
If that thing's allowed to get out in the world, we're--
如果那东西流窜出来 我们...
That's why I'm here.
我就是为此而来
We need to know exactly what we're dealing with,
我们需要知道我们对付的究竟是什么
so we can fight it.
这样才能抵御它
You can't fight it.
你打不过它的
You can't kill it.
你杀不死它
It's been alive for thousands of years.
它已经活了几千年了
Don't be scared, love.
别害怕 亲爱的
Now tell me what it is.
告诉我 那东西是什么
Then Lizzie had three cookies,
然后莉兹吃了三块饼干
and I only had two.
我只吃了两块
Two and a half.
两块半
This sure is a lot of cookie talk for 8:00 in the morning.
早上8点就张口闭口都是饼干啊
Yeah, well, the girls wanted cookies
是啊 姑娘们想吃饼干
and Daddy needed something to take his mind off things.
而爸爸想换换心情
So you stress baked?
所以你为减压烤饼干吗
There's got to be a more masculine way you could say that.
肯定该有更男人的方法表达这个意思
I miss you, Mommy.
我想你了 妈妈
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表