Bon bon, sorry to do this to you, but--
邦邦 抱歉麻烦你
What a lovely way to be greeted.
这样跟人打招呼真好啊
"Hi, Bonnie. I need something."
"邦妮 我需要帮忙"
Well, isn't it so great to feel loved and needed?
觉得有人爱你 需要你不好吗
So Julian.
朱利安
Yeah. I've already done a locator spell.
嗯 我已经施过定位咒了
Yes, yes, you did, which led us
是的 我们因此
to this santa-infested hell hole,
来到了这个满是圣诞老人的地狱
but is there, like, a way to do, like,
但是不是能
a zoom-in spell or something maybe
施个放大咒
a little more accurate like an address or--
或是更精确点 比如定个地址出来
It doesn't work that way, Damon.
咒语不是那样的 达蒙
Right. Well, here's the deal, Bonnie.
好吧 是这样 邦妮
Stefan's here, and he's being kind of a crazy person.
斯特凡在这儿 他有点疯
He's breathing down my neck,
而且逼我逼得很紧
and I was just kind of hoping you might have
我就是希望
some information for me, you know what I mean?
或许你能给我点情报
Actually, there might be something I can do.
其实 我或许能想个办法
Brilliant. I'll text you in a bit.
太棒了 稍后给你发短♥信♥
Look at me, pulling my weight.
瞧 这不挺能干
And what if no matter how much you plan
如果虽然做足了准备
your water breaks at home?
羊水还是在家破了呢
Coat--note the color, odor, amount, and time,
我知道 记录颜色 气味 量和时间
keep your birth plan on hand,
拿好分娩计划
and call your care provider.
打给护理者
Someone really dug into that suggested reading list.
你真是好好看过建议书单了
Well, yeah. I hope everyone did.
当然 希望大家都看了
It's a baby.
这可是个宝宝啊
I mean, each and every one of us are bringing
我们每个人都要把一个生命
a life into the world.
带到这世上
That is a huge responsibility.
这是很大的责任啊
Encouraging words, Caroline, as always.
好激励的话语 卡罗琳 还是一如既往
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ok. Let's pick this back up next time.
好了 我们下次继续吧
Don't give me that look.
别那么看我
What look?
我怎么看你了
That is a "Your hormones are making you crazy
就是"你的荷尔蒙把你搞得疯狂了
because you are pregnant" look,
因为你怀孕了"的表情
which I will have you know is really just
告诉你 这其实
a man's attempt to minimize the gift
只是男人企图贬低
that our bodies bring into this world.
我们的身体带入这世上的赠礼
"A feminist guide to pregnancy,"
《女性怀孕指导》
Chapter 4, page 43.
第四章 43页
Actually, I believe that particular quote
其实 这句话应该是
is found in chapter 3.
第三章的
What? You think I'm not gonna read every book that you're reading?
什么 你以为我不会读你在读的每本书吗
Isn't he a professor at Whitmore?
他不是惠特莫的教授吗
Yeah, and she's a student.
嗯 她是个学生
What is it? Is everything ok?
怎么了 没事吧
Yeah. It's just my vamp hearing is working
没事 就是我的吸血鬼听力
a little too well lately.
最近有点太好使了
What do you want to bet
敢不敢说
she's doing really well in his class?
她在他课上成绩肯定可好了
No. It's ok.
不 没事
They're just having a difficult time
他们就是不理解
with the subtle realities of the 21st century,
21世纪的微妙现实
where families come in all shapes and sizes.
家庭的样子千奇百怪
I think I should explain it to them...
我该去跟他们解释一下
Caroline That I have a boyfriend,
卡罗琳 我是有男友的
and while he may not be the father--
他虽然不是孩子爸爸
Caroline, Caroline, Caroline, Caroline,
卡罗琳 卡罗琳 卡罗琳
your eyes, your eyes.
你的眼睛
It's just the...hormones.
只是荷尔蒙搞的鬼
Here you go.
给你
That's your gift, stickers?
这就是你的礼物吗 贴纸
Did you stop by the gas station
你是在加油站顺路买♥♥的
on the way over or just fish them from the rubbish?
还是直接从垃圾箱里翻出来的
Professor Dowling or Markus?
道林还是马库斯教授
Excuse me?
什么
You're taking freshman English, right?
你上大一英语吧
Who's your professor?
你选了哪位教授
Please tell me it's Dowling and not Markus.
拜托告诉我是道林而不是马库斯
I can deal with difficult people.
我受得了麻烦人物
Oh, I know you can, which is why I'm saying take Dowling.
我知道 所以我才劝你选道林
I don't want professor Markus to end up dead.
我不希望马库斯教授横死
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的
Sort of.
算是吧
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Hot cocoa and vervain.
热巧加马鞭草
Close. Bourbon.
差不多 是波本
I'm sorry I was harsh earlier.
抱歉我之前那么过分
I heard you listened to Valerie and
我听说你听了瓦莱丽的话
that you sided with Lily against Julian.
跟莉莉一起对付朱利安
I mean, you must be attempting to turn over a new leaf,
你肯定是想翻开新的一页
and you clearly don't have anyone else.
而且你显然没有别人可投靠了
Lovely. A pity friend,
真好 我一直想要个
just what I always wanted.
同情我的朋友
College can be lonely and terrible,
大学有时很寂寞很可怕
or it can be fun.
也可以很有趣
A pity friend is still a friend.
同情朋友也还是朋友
What do you need from me?
你需要我做什么
Excuse me?
什么
I wasn't born yesterday.
我不是新生儿了
It's all right.
没事的
I want to do some charity.
我想做慈善
I might as well start.
不如这就开始
Have you heard of a town called Sunbury?
你知道一座叫森伯里的小镇吗
So when do you think this denial phase
你觉得你的否认阶段
of yours is gonna come to an end?
什么时候会结束
What? What are you waiting for, Stefan?
干什么 你在等什么 斯特凡
A breakdown, a teary, emotional, "I'm sorry. It's all my fault"?
我崩溃 哭着闹着说 "抱歉 都怪我"
Well, you're gonna be a long time, bro.
那你得好等了 弟弟
Yeah. I just refuse to believe that you care
嗯 我就是不肯相信
so little about your own flesh and blood.
你那么不在乎你的血亲
Why is that?
为什么
Death doesn't erase all the crappy things
死亡并不能抹去她做的
she did, Stefan.
一切烂事 斯特凡
If anything, it lets me care about her even less.
如果说起来 这让我更加不在乎她了
Hello, boys.
你们好啊
If you'll just pardon me a moment.
我就打扰一小会儿
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I seem to have misplaced my cellular telephone.
我好像把我的手♥机♥丢了
These things have a way of, you know,
这些东西
jumping out of your hand and just...
经常脱手而出 然后...
scurrying off.
不见了
Stop looking.
不用再找了
Here it is.
这儿呢
Well, I feel stupid. Don't you feel stupid?
我真蠢 是不是
Because, see, Stefan and I thought you had
瞧 斯特凡和我还以为
some really great maniacal plan,
你有什么可怕疯狂的计划
but turns out you're just a drunk sorority girl
结果你不过是个醉酒的联谊会女孩
who ruins everyone's night by losing her cell phone.
丢了手♥机♥ 搞得大家都不得安生
Well, it has been a rough few weeks
我们这几周
for all of us, I suppose,
都挺够呛的
after what we went through.
毕竟我们经历了那么多
We?
我们
What do you mean by "we"?
什么叫"我们"
Well, you lost your mother,
你们失去了母亲
and I lost the love of my life.
我也失去了挚爱
She meant nothing to you.
她对你毫无意义
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表