road closures and downed power lines should be anticipated.
很可能发生封路或断电
All right, try to calm down and tell me what happened.
好了 冷静下来 告诉我发生了什么
I saw him. He attacked me.
我看到他了 他袭击了我
Ok. All right, here have a seat right here.
好 来 坐下吧
Hey, you're safe now, ma'am.
好了 你安全了 女士
Thank you.
谢谢
If it's okay with you, Captain, I'd like to question her myself.
如果你不介意 警监 我想亲自询问她
All right.
好吧
All right, everyone.
好了 大家伙
Matt Donovan's got this.
交给马特·多诺万了
I need you to tell me exactly where you saw him.
我需要你告诉我你究竟在哪看到了他
Yeah. It was an access road off of 274.
嗯 是在274号♥公路的进路上
It was north of Oden.
在奥登以北
There's an outlook there.
那里有个瞭望点
And you're sure it was north?
你确定是在北部
Yeah.
是的
All right, boys. He's south of of Oden.
好了 各位 他在奥登以南
Let's pull all troops down to that area, okay?
大家都去那一带找吧
Wait, that's not what I said.
等等 我不是那么说的
It is now.
你就是那么说的
You saw him south of Oden.
你在奥登以南看到了他
Hey, let me know if they find my phone.
如果他们找到了我的电♥话♥告诉我
What'd you say?
什么
My cell phone.
我的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Marty's voice is, uh,
马蒂的声音
huskier than I imagined.
比我想的要雄浑
Damon.
达蒙
Sure picked a great night to get lost in the woods.
偏偏选了这么一晚在树林里迷路
Yeah, well, at least I'm starting to warm up.
是啊 至少我开始觉得暖和了
Which, in case you didn't know, is a bad sign.
如果你不知道 这不是好兆头
You gotta move, okay?
你得动起来
Just pick a direction, start walking.
随便找个方向走
I can't.
我不能
I can't even feel my legs.
我的腿都麻木了
At this point, I can't tell
我现在都不知道
if the tremors are from my withdrawal
我的颤抖是由于戒断反应
or from me freezing to death.
还是因为我要冻死了
Stefan, just get up.
斯特凡 站起来
This is not how you are going to die, Stefan Salvatore.
你不会这么死的 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
Alone in the wilderness,
一个人死在荒郊野外
trapped in the frozen corpse of an alcoholic murderer?
困在一个冻僵的酗酒杀人犯身体里
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Seems kind of fitting to me.
感觉挺适合我的
Come on.
得了
Give me something to work with, here.
给我点希望啊
Day late and a dollar short.
太迟了
You suck at playing hero, brother.
你太不会扮英雄 哥哥
Well, I guess I'm just not used to you
我猜我就是不习惯你这么
being such a damsel in distress.
落难少女
Should I list all the ways
要我列出各种
in which this mess is your fault?
这事该怪你的理由吗
Sure, Stef.
好啊 斯特
Go for it. I'm not doing anything important right now.
说吧 我现在也没在做什么要紧事
You bailed on me, Damon.
你抛弃了我 达蒙
Listen, Valerie and I were literally
听着 瓦莱丽和我当时
just about to do the transfer spell.
马上就要施转移咒了
Even before that.
在那之前
You bailed on me
你就抛弃了我
when you decided you'd rather live in a coffin
你宁可住在棺材里
than own up to your mistakes.
也不想面对你的错误
No. No, no.
不不
I was trying to prevent myself
我是想防止自己
from making mistakes, Stefan.
犯错误 斯特凡
And why is that so hard for you, Damon?
这为什么对你那么困难 达蒙
Don't say "Elena."
别说"埃琳娜"
You lived 160 years before you met her.
你遇到她之前已经过了160年
I got ripped out of hell
我从地狱里蹦出来
and thrown into a dead man's body.
被丢进了一个死人身体里
And do you know what my first thought was when I came to?
你知道我醒来后第一个念头是什么吗
"I need to save those people on the bus."
"我得救大巴上的人"
I didn't know who I was,
我不知道我是谁
I didn't know where I was--
我不知道我在哪
it was my instinct.
那是我的直觉
Where are your instincts, Damon?
你的直觉是什么 达蒙
What does the voice in your head say?
你脑袋里的声音说什么
You want me to say what we both already know?
你要我说出我们早就知道的吗
Fine.
好吧
I'm selfish.
我自私
I'm angry.
我愤怒
I am impatient.
我没耐心
And yes, until I met Elena,
是啊 我遇到埃琳娜之前
I wasn't interested in doing the right thing for anybody.
我从不想做对任何人好的事
Your brother included.
包括你弟弟
My brother included.
包括我弟弟
You mad?
你生气吗
Yes.
是的
You resent me?
你恨我吗
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Then get up and come kick my ass yourself.
那就起来 自己来收拾我
Stefan...
斯特凡
I'm walking.
我在走了
You want to know why this is so hard?
你知道为什么这么难吗
Because Marty Hammond is a total train wreck?
因为马蒂·哈蒙德是个废物
Because, eventually,
因为 最终
I'm not gonna be able to go on.
我将走不下去
And when that happens,
到时候
I don't believe you'll be there.
我认为你不会赶到的
Must we wait this out?
我们非得等暴风雪过去吗
Well, unless you want to end up in a ditch off the freeway,
除非你想冲下高速公路 掉进沟里去
we're gonna spend the night right here.
否则我们就得在这儿过夜
How convenient for you.
对你来说方便了
What's that supposed to mean?
这什么意思
Well, if this ends badly,
如果这事结局不妙
you emerge the victor.
你就是胜者了
Stefan dies through no fault of your own.
斯特凡不是因你而死
Less competition for your fiancée's heart.
你的情敌也少了一个
How insecure do you think I am?
你当我多没安全感啊
Don't pretend it hasn't crossed your mind.
别假装你没那么想过
I am very familiar with the sensation
我很熟悉站在旁边
of watching Stefan and Caroline from the outside.
看着斯特凡和卡罗琳的感觉
Well, except for the part where Stefan ditched Caroline
但是斯特凡甩了卡罗琳
to travel around the world with you.
跟你去环游世界了
You see, I never fooled myself into thinking
瞧 我从未欺骗自己相信
that what I had with Stefan would last.
我和斯特凡的感情能持久
But you... you put a ring on it.
但你 你向她求婚了
Yeah, I proposed to Caroline,
是啊 我向卡罗琳求婚了
because I fell in love with her.
因为我爱上了她
And she said yes
她也答应了
because it made sense for the kids.
因为这对孩子好
So, yeah...
所以 是的
Stefan coming back might ruin my perfect little life.
斯特凡的归来可能会毁了我的完美生活
So what?
那又如何
Well, for what it's worth,
无论怎样
I'm rooting for you and Caroline.
我支持你和卡罗琳
Why, how selfless of you.
真是无私啊
Ah, don't tell me you don't appreciate the irony of this.
别告诉我你不觉得这很讽刺
You being human.
你成了人类
Well, safe to say I do not appreciate it
可以说 我此时此刻
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表