Out of all of Damon Salvatore's greatest hits,
达蒙·塞尔瓦托劣迹斑斑
this farmhouse kerfuffle was barely a b-side,
农舍的事根本不算什么
and then I realized this is where it all began.
然后我明白了 这是一切的开始
This was the first time I ever had blood on my hands.
这是我第一次手上沾满鲜血
I took that mission. I gave the order.
是我接了那个任务 是我下了令
Damon, I don't think you're well.
达蒙 你好像不太好
Perhaps your fever is back. Maybe we should turn around.
或许你又烧起来了 我们还是回去吧
I'm not sick, Henry.
我没病 亨利
The point is is that the weeks after the farmhouse massacre
重点是 农舍屠♥杀♥发生一周后
when I was crushed by guilt and self-loathing,
当我被愧疚和自我厌恶压得受不了时
do you know the one person in the world that I wanted to talk to?
知道我最想跟谁谈谈吗
My brother.
我弟弟
That has to be the solution to this hell puzzle, too.
这一定是地狱谜团的破解之法
We find a way to get to Stefan.
我们想办法找到斯特凡
We stop reliving this day over and over and over again.
这样就能不再一遍遍反复过这一天了
Does that make sense?
听懂了吗
We are returning to camp. I insist. You are not yourself.
我们得回营地 我坚持 你不对劲
Do you want leave to see your peach of a sweetheart?
你想不想休假去看你的美人女友
Do you, Henry?
你想不想 亨利
Then follow my lead, Wattles.
那就听我的 沃特兹
I'm gonna get this right.
我会做好的
Hello, beautiful. What a great smile you have.
你好美女 你笑得真甜
I'm gonna need you, your daughter, and grandma
请你 你女儿和外婆
to come out here on the porch with Private Wattles,
都跟二等兵沃特兹一起站在门廊上
Soldier's orders.
这是士兵命令
Come on out, ladies. That's right. Thank you.
出来吧 女士们 没错 多谢
Right here, just right there on the porch.
就站这里 站在门廊上
Very nice.
很好
Stay on the porch. It's a nice day.
待在那儿 今天天气不错
I know you're down there.
我知道你们在里面
I need you to toss out your weapons on the count of 3,
我数三声 你们给我扔出武器
or I will kill your host family.
不然就杀了主人一家
1...
一
2...
二
3.
三
That's good.
不错
Now come out one at a time arms raised.
一次出来一个人 举起手来
Ok. Ok.
好
Hi there, hero.
你好啊 英雄
You've been out a long time.
你昏迷了好久
Let's try this again.
再试一次
Ok. I know you have a grenade.
我知道你们有手榴弹
This time,
这一次
I need you to gently slide the grenade out to me first.
你们先给我轻轻溜出手榴弹
Next, I want your revolvers,
然后扔出左轮手♥枪♥
and I want all this on the count of 3,
我数三声 全部完事
or I kill your host family.
不然就杀了主人一家
1...
一
2...
二
3!
三
Now come out one at a time arms raised.
一次出来一个人 举起手来
Arms raised.
举起手来
Damon...
达蒙
I'm really starting to hate you 3.
我真开始讨厌你们仨了
Hi there, hero.
你好啊 英雄
You've been out a long time.
你昏迷了好久
Mail call!
邮件点名
News from home?
家乡的消息吗
What did you go and do that for?
你疯了吗 干嘛这样
Stefan, never write me again.
斯特凡 别再写信给我
Mail!
邮件
Hi there, hero. You've been out a long time.
你好啊 英雄 你昏迷了好久
And if you bring the deserters back to me,
你如果把逃兵抓回来了
then you shall have your leave, Salvatore.
就可以退伍了 塞尔瓦托
Does the offer still stand if I bring them back dead?
带尸体回来也算数吗
Hi there, hero. You've been out a long time.
你好啊 英雄 你昏迷了好久
Mail call!
邮件点名
Screw this.
不管了
Damon, where are you going?
达蒙 你这是去哪儿
You know what the shortest distance
你知道两点之间
between point "A" and point "B" is, Henry?
最短的距离吗 亨利
What? A straight line.
什么 直线
To get out of this hell, I got to see my brother,
我见到我弟弟才能离开这地狱
so I'm going straight to him.
所以我要直接去找他
I'm deserting to Mystic Falls.
我要直接去神秘瀑布镇
Really? Can I come with you?
真的吗 我能跟你一起吗
You know how you always say I'm a hero, Henry?
你知道你有多爱说我是英雄 亨利
I'm no hero.
但我不是英雄
Grenade!
手榴弹
No way.
不是吧
Come in. We've been expecting you.
进来 我们一直在等你
Well, this is different. Where the hell is everybody?
情况有变 大伙儿都去哪儿了
Keep your voice down.
小点儿声
I can see them coming in the distance.
我能看到他们从远处过来
Who?
谁
Confederates are hunting deserters.
联邦士兵在抓逃兵
They will kill you.
他们会杀了你
You need to hide in the cellar.
你得藏进地窖
Ok. This whole urgency thing isn't necessary
不必搞得这么紧急
because this isn't actually happening.
因为这不是真的
Damon, you are not hearing me.
达蒙 你没懂我意思
They are here. Get down to the cellar if you want to live.
他们来了 你想活命就躲进地窖
Brother. Well, well.
哥哥 巧了
If it isn't the light at the end of the tunnel.
要不是地道尽头有光还认不出你了
Pretty dark tunnel, this little slaughterhouse.
这小屠宰房♥的地道很暗
I can see why you never told me about it.
我明白你为什么不告诉我
Was trying to protect your fragile emotions, Stefan.
我一直想保护你脆弱的感情 斯特凡
You're the reason I took the mission to begin with.
我一开始接受任务的理由是你
You always have a reason, don't you, Damon?
你总有理由 是吧 达蒙
Brother, drinking buddy...
弟弟 酒友
Her.
她
Elena?
埃琳娜
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that.
你就只有这么点招
Proving that I do bad things for the people that I love?
证明我为我爱的人做了坏事吗
This isn't about what you do in her name, Damon.
这并非你以她的名义做了什么 达蒙
It's about what you do in her absence.
而是关于她不在了你做了什么
Quiet. They're here.
闭嘴 他们来了
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
You don't get it, do you?
你还不懂 是吧
You tell yourself that you're protecting Mystic Falls for Elena.
你告诉自己在为埃琳娜保护神秘瀑布镇
You convince yourself
你说服自己
that you're keeping her safe by any means necessary.
你用一切必要的手段护她周全
You justify punishing Lily for Elena's sake.
你借口埃琳娜为自己惩罚莉莉而开脱
Did you ever once think, "What would elena do?"
你有没有想过 埃琳娜会怎么做
I never got a chance to ask her, thanks to Lily.
正因为莉莉我才没机会问她
Ah, so you had to ask.
你得扪心自问
Is Elena's influence on you so weak
埃琳娜对你的影响太微弱了
that you can't tell right from wrong
以至于她没握着你的手
without her holding your hand?
你就辨不清黑白了吗
Where are you hiding him?
你把他藏哪儿了
It's gonna be a long century, brother.
这个世纪会很漫长 老兄
You know, I wonder if
我想知道
she'll even recognize you when she wakes up--
她醒来后还会认识你吗
What? The man who spit on our mother's grave,
什么 唾弃我们母亲坟墓的人
the man who lies to himself even now
对此时此景都要
about what happened here today?
自欺欺人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Put your hands off of me...
放开你的手
Colonel stop. Stop!
不要 不要
No.
不
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表