And I love you-- and the family that we Have built together--
而且我爱你还有我们建立的家庭
far too much for that to happen.
不能再让它重演
So...
所以
One lives, one dies.
一个活下来 另一个死
You have to choose which.
你选择
I will do no such thing.
我不会选的
Oh, but you will.
你会的
You have spent far too long trying to have it all.
你为了得到一切已经花了太长时间了
The lies, the-- the violence,
谎言 暴♥力♥
all because you wanted the impossible.
都是因为你想要不可能得到的
Well, the truth is,
但事实上
you're either a Salvatore
你要么是塞尔瓦托家的人
or you're one of us,
要么是我们的人
but you cannot be both.
但不能两者都是
Now choose.
现在选吧
Choose.
选吧
How could you do that to Lily?
你怎么能对莉莉做这种事
How could Valerie have done what she has to us?
瓦莱丽怎么能这么对我们
She hasn't been truthful about anything, Nora.
她一直在说谎 诺拉
Her relationship with Stefan? Lies.
她和斯特凡的关系 谎言
Killing Oscar? More lies.
杀了奥斯卡 更多的谎言
This is different.
这不一样
Of course you would think that.
你当然会这么想
He took her child from her,
他杀了她的孩子
and you would side with him?
你竟然站在他那边
And you would side with a girl who murdered her own brother?
可你竟然会站在一个杀了她兄弟的人那边
No. What are you doing?
你在干什么
This doesn't represent our love,
这不能代表我们的爱
it represents Julian's ability to manipulate us.
这代表着朱利安能操纵我们
I don't want it.
我不想要它
Nora, please I don't want any of it.
诺拉 求你了 我一点都不想要
Nora. Nora!
诺拉 诺拉
This isn't you.
这不是你
This is not the man that I fell in love with.
这不是我爱的那个人
You used to be kind,
你以前是善良的
gentle, funny.
温柔 风趣
No, no, you--you're still in shock
不 你还在因为
from the hell that you've been trapped in for so long.
被困在那个地狱太久而受惊
Hell didn't turn him evil, Lily.
不是地狱把他变成恶人的 莉莉
He was born this way.
他生来就如此
Ok, this vervain stings like a bitch,
好了 马鞭草刺的很疼
and your family drama makes the prospect of hell
而且你的家事让地狱
look like Disneyland.
看起来像迪士尼
So, please,
所以 拜托
one swift stab straight through the heart.
只需直插心脏
Let's get this over with.
把这件事了结了
You chose your heretics over Stefan and me
你每次都为了你的异教♥徒♥们
every chance you had. Why stop now?
抛下我和斯特凡 这次为什么不也这么干
Lily, please.
求你了 莉莉
You are such a strong girl.
你一直都这么坚强
I am so sorry I didn't see it sooner.
我很抱歉我之前没有意识到
My son...
儿子
Please forgive me.
原谅我
Kill me!
杀了我
Come on. Do it, Lily.
来吧 动手吧 莉莉
You're wrong about so many things.
很多事 是你错了
I never had the courage to tell you before...
之前我一直都没勇气跟你说
But I do now.
但我现在有了
You...are wrong, Julian.
你 错了 朱利安
I can choose them both.
他们两人 我都能选
No! Lily!
不 莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
My sweet, foolish girl.
我亲爱的傻女孩
I've already unlinked us.
我已经解除了我们的连接
No. Lily!
不 莉莉
Save your strength. You're full of vervain.
省点力气 你体内都是马鞭草
You couldn't break out of here on your best day.
你状态最好时也没能逃出去
What the hell did you do? I took your advice.
你做了什么 接受了你的建议
You see, you're right.
你看 你说得对
I can't protect Mystic Falls on my own,
我自己保护不了神秘瀑布镇
So I made some friends who could help.
所以我结交了一些能帮忙的朋友
Who are these friends?
这些朋友是谁
Sorry, I can't tell you.
抱歉 我不能告诉你
See, they'd like to introduce themselves.
他们很乐意自我介绍
I guess I was wrong.
我想我错了
Someone wanted you after all.
终究是有人想要你的
The splinters must be inside your heart.
碎片一定进入了你的心脏
I can't-- I can't get them out.
我没法弄出来
Nora... It's all right.
诺拉 没事的
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Tell me what to do!
告诉我要做什么
You say good-bye.
道别
We wouldn't be a family without you, Lily.
没有你 我们不再是一家人 莉莉
I love you.
我爱你
I am so sorry this happened.
我很遗憾发生了这一切
Good-bye.
再见
I guess...
我想
only one of us
我们中只有一人
gets the luxury of time.
得到了无尽的时间
Promise me you'll use yours
你保证 你会将你的时间
to the fullest.
充分利用
Nora gave me back the ring.
诺拉把戒指还给我了
What is all this?
这是怎么回事
Lily, uh...
莉莉
she staked herself in her heart.
把木桩插♥进♥了自己的心脏
What?
什么
She thought that killing herself would kill me.
她以为自杀就能杀了我
She didn't realize that you had already unlinked us.
她没意识到你已经解除了我们的连接
I thought breaking the spell would protect her.
我本以为解除咒语会保护她
If her sons succeeded in killing me...
如果她的儿子们成功杀了我
She would be spared, but it's--
她就不会受影响 但这...
No. No. Tell me this isn't real.
不 不 告诉我这不是真的
Tell me this isn't happening!
告诉我这不是真的
She's gone, Mary Louise. She's gone.
她死了 玛丽·路易斯 她死了
I forgive you for loving him, Lily.
我原谅你爱着他 莉莉
You just wanted to love us all.
你只是想爱我们所有人
There's no sin in that.
这一点 没有错
She only has moments left.
她时间不多了
Make the most of them.
好好利用
Damon.
达蒙
I'm truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Say something.
说点什么
You made your bed.
这是你自找的
Have a nice nap.
好好睡一觉吧
Mom?
妈妈
Are you still here?
你还在吗
I'm so sorry. I don't think I can save you.
我很抱歉 我觉得我救不了你
You've been poisoned with werewolf toxin.
你中了狼人的毒
Without proper treatment,
不经过妥善的处理
you will die soon.
你很快就会死
Okay, mom, listen.
好吧 妈妈 听着
Why are you still here?
你为什么还在这里
There is something that's been nagging of me for
有件事 困扰了我
a long time.
很久了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Mom?
妈妈
You must really be having a bad trip.
你这一路看来很糟糕
You mother's been dead for years.
你母亲已经过世多年
You are not my mother?
你不是我妈妈吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表