I'm starting to figure that out.
我开始明白了
He wouldn't let me out of my cell
他放我出来的条件
until I promised to put you back in the Hell Stone.
就是我保证会把你收回凤♥凰♥石里
Want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
Nope. Gotta save my battery.
不 得省电
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
A voice from the great beyond.
来自来世的声音
Well, if the great beyond is in Dallas,
如果达拉斯是来世
then yep.
那么没错了
You sound a bit worse for wear, mate.
你听上去不太好啊 伙计
Me? Never better.
我吗 好极了
Listen,
听着
are you still friends with those nut jobs at the Armory?
你还跟军械库那些疯子是朋友吗
Ever to the point.
总这么直接
Why? What do you need?
怎么 你需要什么
I need to set up a meet.
我需要安排个见面
Stefan's got Rayna Cruz on his tail.
斯特凡被蕾娜·科鲁兹追杀
And he needs to come in for a landing.
他得回来着陆
Oh, I know just the spot.
我知道个好地方
Literally.
真的
The Armory uses an air field near Dallas.
军械库在达拉斯附近有个机场
I'll text you and Stefan the coordinates
我会把坐标短♥信♥发给你和斯特凡
for the hostage exchange.
你们来做人♥质♥交换
I'm loving your James Bond vibe.
我好喜欢你的007范
Somehow I didn't miss you at all.
我怎么一点不想你呢
There you are.
找到了
"Hostage exchange"?
"人♥质♥交换"
You want Mary Louise.
你想要玛丽·路易斯
Alex wants me.
艾莉克斯要我
I dare say she'll get more than she gives.
我敢说她得到的会比付出的多
Don't be absurd.
别说傻话了
She wants me to bring you back to the Armory.
她是要我带你回军械库
And you trust her?
你信任她吗
Unless you're eager for captivity or death,
除非你想被抓或死掉
I advise you to do this my way.
我建议你听我的
So, if the goal is to stay alive,
如果目标是保命
then why draw the Huntress to our meeting place?
那为什么把女猎人引来见面地点
Luring Rayna to the air strip makes it worth Alex's while
把蕾娜引去机场 艾莉克斯就会
to come out into the open.
为此出动
I'll tell her to bring Mary Louise,
我会叫她带上玛丽·路易斯
but leave her lackeys behind.
但不许带她的走狗
Did Alex give you a phone to use?
艾莉克斯给你手♥机♥了吗
Cheers.
谢谢
Why are you helping me?
你为什么帮我
Let's just say I prefer the direct approach.
这么说吧 我更喜欢直接的办法
"Come live with me and be my love,
"来与我同居 做我的爱人
"And we will all the pleasures prove,
我们将共享欢愉
"No valleys, groves,
无论山谷 沟壑
"Hills and fields,
崇山 田野
Woods or steepy mountain yields..."
丛林 峻岭"
Don't let me stop the poetry.
别因为我停止背诗啊
It wasn't for your entertainment.
不是背给你听的
Free-styling?
是你创作的吗
It's one of Nora's favorite poems.
是诺拉最喜欢的一首诗
She used to read it to me daily.
她以前每天都念给我听
She does care about you.
她的确很在乎你
As evinced by the fact that she demanded you come with me.
从她要求你跟我一起去 就可见一斑
Nora found Enzo in Dallas.
诺拉在达拉斯找到了恩佐
All this trouble for him?
费这么大事就为了他
Partly for Enzo.
一部分是他
Partly for your friend, Rayna Cruz.
一部分是为你的朋友 蕾娜·科鲁兹
Rayna.
蕾娜
You gonna kick me in the face again?
你要再踢我的脸吗
Frankly, I'd rather do that.
老实说 我的确更想那么做
But Stefan asked me to heal you.
但斯特凡叫我治好你
Now I know why Stefan digs you.
我知道斯特凡为什么喜欢你了
You're a take-charge kind of gal.
你是说一不二的那种女生
And you're a self-serving narcissist.
你是自私自利的自恋狂
Oh, slightly domineering.
有点霸道啊
Also Stefan's type.
也是斯特凡的理想型
Much better.
好多了
I had to get you healthy so we can do the transfer spell.
我得把你治好 才能做转移咒
Yeah, about that.
关于那个
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Check out the sky.
看天空
The bartender has a theory.
酒保有个理论
Of course he does.
当然了
If there's one thing we've learned
我们的世界环游
from our travels all over the world,
让我明白了一点
it's that every bartender has a theory,
每个酒保都有自己的理论
and every one of them is wrong.
而且统统都不对
Now...
好了
look up.
看天上
At what?
看什么
At the sky.
天空
Come on, just humor me.
迁就我一下吧
Live in the moment.
享受当下
That's what we're here for, right?
我们不就为此而来吗
Right.
嗯
Yeah. Lovely stars.
是啊 星星真美
They're bigger this close to the equator.
离赤道这么近 星星看上去也更大
They're the same as I've seen from every place else.
我在哪看星星都一样
There's Orion, Cassiopeia--
有猎户座 仙后座
Cassiopeia is my favorite.
我最喜欢仙后座了
Voice of doom.
末日之声
Saw the truth when no one else did.
看清了真♥相♥却无人相信
You're thinking of Cassandra.
那个是卡桑德拉啦
She doesn't have a constellation. No, no, no, no.
她不是星宿 不不
Constellation's Cassiopeia, that's what I'm saying.
仙后座才是星宿 我就这意思
No, it's not.
不是的
Yeah, it is.
就是
You know why? Because I said so.
知道为什么吗 因为我说了
You're an idiot.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're right. I am.
是啊 我是
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Nobody important.
不是重要人物
Invisiway.
[咒语]
As requested.
按你说的
And as promised, here I am.
我也如约来了
Where's Mary Louise?
玛丽·路易斯呢
Resting in the office.
在我办公室休息
I hope you remember how to drive.
希望你记得怎么开车
What about the antidote?
解药呢
Who said I had an antidote?
谁说我有解药的
You said you'd help Mary Louise.
你说你会帮助玛丽·路易斯的
I said I'd give you everything I know about the pills.
我说会告诉你关于药物的一切
Here's what I know.
一切就是
We tried to create the antidote, and we failed.
我们想制♥造♥解药 但没成功
What?
什么
Meanwhile, Mary Louise will be dead within the week.
而现在 玛丽·路易斯只有一周的生命了
I'll tear your throat out! No!
我撕了你的喉咙 不
I need her first.
我需要她
You can stay here and yell at me if you want,
随你留在这儿冲我吼
but then I might not give you a car.
但我可能就不会给你车了
I suggest you go make the most of the time
我建议你去好好利用
your girlfriend has left.
你女友所剩的时间
For your sake, I hope you're lying.
为了你好 我希望你是在撒谎
Why so interested in the pills?
你为什么对药物那么感兴趣
They're really only useful if you want to fight a witch.
这药只有在你想对付女巫时才管用
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表