men who abuse you.
他们希望你看到的
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
The vervain ropes searing into my flesh
灼伤我皮肉的马鞭草绳
are distracting me from concentrating
让我不能专心听你们讲
on your lecture about tolerating abuse.
忍♥受被人虐待的事
This is pointless, pointless with pumpkin pie, but pointless.
这样没用 南瓜派也没用 就是没用
No. We are here to open up her eyes.
不 我们要擦亮她的双眼
You're gonna sit here,
你就坐在这里
and you're gonna listen to every single word I say,
一字不落地听我们说
and by the end of the day,
到了最后
you're gonna help us kill your boyfriend.
你会帮我们杀你男友
I found more at the courthouse
我在法♥院♥发现了更多
and another dozen at the supermarket.
超♥市♥还有另一批
What's with all the IVs?
为什么这么多人打吊针
Saline to keep them hydrated,
盐水能保持水分
which you'd only need if you were gonna keep them here for a while.
想让他们在这里待一阵才会这么做
They're using them as human blood banks.
他们把这些人当成人血银行
I guess we know what the heretics are having for Thanksgiving dinner.
我想这是异教♥徒♥们的感恩节大餐吧
Problem is I can't find a single bite mark on any of them,
问题是我在他们身上完全找不到咬痕
which is somehow creepier.
这更诡异了
They're not being fed on.
他们没被喂养吸血鬼
They're being fed.
而是被吸血鬼喂养
I found these in the trashcan.
我在垃圾桶里找到的
This is salmon, steak.
三文鱼 牛排
iron-rich foods probably to boost their red blood cell count.
富铁食物多半是用来激增血红细胞数量的
It's like someone's fattening the cattle for the slaughter.
看来有人在养肥他们方便宰
Whoa, Care. Hey.
卡罗
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
No. You're not fine. You just puked.
你才不是没事 你刚吐了
I...
我...
I think I had an expired blood bag
我想应该是我昨晚
last night or something.
喝了过期血袋什么的
You know, and then the talk of the food
然后提到食物
and the iron and the slaughtered cattle--
铁锈味 屠♥杀♥
So you're a vampire with food poisoning?
所以你是食物中毒的吸血鬼
Yes, Matt,
是的 马特
I am a vampire with food poisoning,
我是食物中毒的吸血鬼
standing in a room of much bigger problems,
站在一个满是更严重问题的房♥间里
so stop looking at me like you've never seen a vampire vomit before
别这么看着我 好像你从没见过吸血鬼呕吐一样
and start thinking of a way to break their compulsion.
先开始想想办法打破他们的精神控制
Short of turning them into vampires,
除了把他们变成吸血鬼
I can't think of a way to break their compulsion.
我想不到什么主意来打破他们的精神控制
Well, maybe we don't have to break it.
也许我们不用打破
Maybe someone can siphon it away.
也许有人能吸走
Ah, the barkeep.
酒吧招待
Did you forget your tip jar, huh?
你忘了拿小费罐吗
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Oh. Yes.
对
The steerage waif Lily took pity upon.
被莉莉怜悯的流浪汉
She told me all about you.
她都跟我说了
That's funny. She hardly mentioned you.
有意思 她几乎没提过你
So what brings you here?
你为什么来这里
I left something behind that means a great deal to me.
我落下了对我来说非常重要的东西
My guitar.
我的吉他
Haven't seen one lying around.
好像没见到
Perhaps Lily threw it out with the rest of the rubbish.
可能莉莉把它和其他垃圾一起扔了
Yeah, I doubt that.
是嘛 我很怀疑
She loves it when I play for her.
她喜欢我为她弹奏
Sometimes begs me to.
有时候会求我弹
There is no point trying to deny her.
没理由拒绝她
I hope you're not suggesting anything untoward.
我希望你没有在暗示什么麻烦事
Oh, and if I were?
如果我是呢
Well, we'd have to settle it like gentlemen.
那我们只能像绅士一样来解决
But...
但是
I assured Lily that there would be
我像莉莉保证
no more bloodshed in the house.
不会在家里杀人
Did you make any promises about outside?
那你承诺在外面也不行吗
You want me to siphon the compulsion
你想让我从这么多人身上
out of all these people?
吸取精神控制
Do you have any idea how long that will take?
你知道那要多久吗
Uh, probably the amount of time
可能需要的总时间是
that it will take to siphon one person
把吸取一个人的时间
times the amount of people in this room.
乘以房♥间里的人数
I am all for scuttling Julian's plans,
我完全赞成破坏朱利安的计划
but siphoning these people won't make a difference.
但是吸取这些人的精神控制不会有影响
He'll just replace them.
他会再找人代替
You'd be trading one life for another.
你这是一命换一命
Speaking of, I can't imagine this is
说到这里 我不能想象
the safest town for someone with your status
就你目前的状况 这个小镇是能让你
to be roaming around in.
安全闲逛的地方
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
I wouldn't call a pregnant vampire nothing.
我不会把吸血鬼怀孕说是没什么
What? I am not pregnant.
什么 我没怀孕
I am not pregnant!
我没怀孕
Ok. Valerie over here convinced poor Alaric
好吧 这位瓦莱丽说服可怜的阿♥拉♥里克
that the Gemini coven dumped his twin babies into my--
双子巫师团把他的双胞胎孩子放进了我的...
You know what?
你知道吗
Never mind because it's not true.
没事了 因为这不是真的
It is not true.
这不是真的
A test confirmed it.
检测证实了
Yeah, and thanks to you, Alaric is probably
对 多亏了你 阿♥拉♥里克可能
still at home waiting for that second blue line to show up,
还在家里等着第二根蓝线出现呢
so you know what?
所以你知道吗
Maybe now would be an appropriate time
也许现在是打电♥话♥给他
to call him and explain how you could get something
解释一下你怎么能把这么重要的事情
so important so incredibly wrong.
搞错的最好时机
Do I need to remind you that you summoned me here for my help?
需要我提醒你 是你叫我来帮忙的
If you don't think my talents are up to snuff,
如果你觉得我的能力不够帮忙
then I will gladly find other things to do with my time.
那我跟高兴找点别的事情消磨时间
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Maybe it was just a momentary lapse of...magical juju.
也许那只是一时魔法失效
Look. Can you just please help us
能拜托你帮我们
and take away these people's compulsion?
吸走这些人的精神控制吗
Do you know what true bravery is?
你知道什么是真正的勇气吗
Most people don't.
大部分人不知道
It isn't going against incredible odds
那就是违背低的惊人的几率
and thinking you're going to win.
还以为自己会赢
No. That's merely confidence.
不 那只是自信
Bravery is knowing you're going to lose
勇气是明知道自己会输
but doing it anyway.
但还是会去做
That's your strategy--
那就是你的策略吗
Bore me into submission?
让我厌烦投降
Well, if you won't let me give you an honorable way out,
如果你不让我给你一个体面的方式
I--I have no choice but give you an honorable death.
我别无选择只能给你体面的死亡
Well, let's get on with it.
好吧 我们动手吧
Choose your weapon.
选择你的武器
Are these entirely necessary?
这一切真有必要吗
They're quite painful.
非常痛
Huh. Does that burn?
烧起来了吗
You know it does.
你知道的
Let me see if I can fix that.
让我看看我能不能缓解
Nope. Guess not.
不行 看来不行
That's enough, Damon.
够了 达蒙
What? She thinks this is painful?
怎么 她觉得这很痛吗
Try being 12 and helpless.
试着想想12岁无助的时候
I have finished.
我吃完了
May I be excused?
能先离席吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表