Sorry you had to go through that.
很抱歉你要经历那种事
Thanks.
谢谢
It's weird town officials didn't get FEMA involved
很奇怪 小镇官员没有叫联邦应急管理局来
or at least increase emergency response.
或者至少增派应急人员
It's almost like everyone's resigned
就好像大家都决定
to letting the fires burn out on their own.
让火自己烧尽
Yeah. That's the way it seems.
是啊 看来是如此
Except if everyone sits around doing nothing,
只是如果大家都袖手旁观
there's not gonna be a town left.
那小镇会不复存在的
Anyway, good night.
总之 晚安
Oh, and, uh, one last thing.
最后一件事
What the hell did we find in your truck?
我们在你车里找到的是什么
I think that I should wash these onesies
我觉得我该先用低敏清洁剂
with the hypoallergenic detergent first.
洗洗这些连体衣
Where are the keys to the laundry room?
洗衣房♥的钥匙在哪
It's midnight, Caroline.
这都午夜了 卡罗琳
I mean, we've got plenty of time to take care of all this stuff.
我们有的是时间处理这些东西
Yeah, I know. I know.
我知道
We should also really get a head start on those car seats
我们该赶紧开始处理车座椅了
because I read somewhere
因为我在哪读到过
that first-time parents are just always messing those up.
初做父母的人总搞不定座椅
And did you happen to notice if the monitor
你有没有看监控
came with little batteries?
是不是带小电池
You don't have any around here.
你家里可没有
And the last thing that you need are just
回头千万不能
these screaming, crying babies in the middle of the night,
宝宝们大半夜又哭又闹
and you can't even hear them.
而你都没听到
Hey, what's going on with you? You ok?
你是怎么了 你没事吧
When were you gonna tell me that you're leaving?
你打算什么时候告诉我你要走
When I officially got the job.
等我正式得到工作的
And what's wrong with the job that you have now?
你现在的工作怎么不好了
There's nothing wrong with the job.
这份工作没什么
It's the place.
是这地方
Faculty day care. Hello!
教工日托所诶
And you have preschool right here on the campus.
而且校园里就有幼儿园
Caroline, I am not raising my kids anywhere near Mystic Falls
卡罗琳 我绝不会在神秘瀑布镇附近养大孩子
or Whitmore college or Vampires.
还要远离惠特莫大学 和 吸血鬼
That's right.
是啊
Look, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I thought all this baby stuff bonanza, you know,
我以为这堆婴儿礼品
all this single parent on their own--
单亲父亲什么的...
Yeah. No, it was.
是啊 是这样
Caroline, I was under the impression,
卡罗琳 我以为
you know, that once the babies were born...
等孩子生下来
that you weren't gonna be involved.
你就不打算再参与了
Uh, no. I won't,
是啊 我不会了
because they're not mine.
因为孩子不是我的
They're yours and Jo's.
是你和乔的
Anyway, I actually think it's really smart.
总之 其实我觉得这样也好
You know, safety first.
安全第一嘛
You and your babies should get as far away from here as you can.
你和你的孩子应该尽可能远离这里
Where were you?
你去哪了
Out.
出去了
I had to clear my head.
我得理清头绪
I let you go.
我放弃了你
In my virtual hell, we were drowning together.
在我的地狱里 我们一起淹溺的时候
And the only way for me to escape was to turn my back on you.
逃离的唯一办法 就是背弃你
And everything I've been hallucinating since was to
而自此之后 我的一切幻觉都是为了
drive that point home.
把这点记在心里
Of course it was.
当然了
The only way for you to be the hero
你唯一成为英雄
and have a happy ending is to leave me in your wake.
获得幸福的办法 就是留下我
How do you figure?
为什么这么说
Because my true self is dark, brother.
因为我本性是黑暗的 弟弟
And all that light just keeps getting in the way...
而光明这是障碍
keeping me from being who I really am.
让我不能做真实的自己
Which is what?
那是什么
Reckless? Manipulative?
鲁莽 操纵他人
Selfish?
自私
Sounds about right.
差不多
Yeah. It is.
嗯 是啊
But you're also my brother.
但你也是我哥哥
I'm not gonna give up on you. Not now,
我不会放弃你的 现在不会
not ever.
将来也不会
You're stuck with me, Damon.
你甩不掉我 达蒙
I need you to know that.
你得知道这一点
Stefan, I, uh...I...
斯特凡 我
What is it?
怎么了
I, um...
我...
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
不管是什么 你可以告诉我的
We're out of bourbon.
我们波本酒喝光了
Is that it?
就这事吗
That's it.
是的
Here's to drowning together.
敬一起淹死
We apologize for the interruption to your current program.
很抱歉打断了正常节目的播出
My name is Caroline.
我叫卡罗琳
Please listen carefully.
请听好
I have an urgent message for Stefan Salvatore.
我有紧急消息给斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
We apologize for the interruption...
很抱歉打断了...
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
I thought you were in Mystic Falls.
我以为你还在神秘瀑布镇
I had to stop by and visit some buddies at Dallas PD
我去达拉斯警局见了个朋友
and convince them that this hostage thing was a hoax. Get up.
让他们相信什么人♥质♥危机不过是恶作剧 起来
You can put the gun down.
你可以把枪放下了
Get up.
起来
Thank you.
谢谢你
You can go now.
你可以走了
That's it?
就这样吗
You already did what we needed.
你已经帮我们达成目的了
We? You're helping her?
我们 你在帮她
You're the easiest way to get to Stefan.
你是抓到斯特凡最简单的办法
Don't take it personally.
别太往心里去
"Don't take it personally"?
"别往心里去"
I have a family, Matt.
我有家庭 马特
So did I, and a girlfriend and a life.
我也有过 有女友 有生活
And now I don't.
现在什么都没了
So your problems don't mean anything to me anymore.
所以你的烦恼对我来说不再有任何意义了
Now, go.
走吧
Get out of sight and stay out of sight
离开这里 别出来添乱
until the huntress gets what she wants.
直到女猎人如愿以偿
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表