It was his first time.
那是他第一次
I'm sure you've been someone's first,
你肯定也给人开过苞
so you know what it's like
所以你知道
to have a completely unforgettable place
在别人心中有个永远无法磨灭的地位
in someone else's mind.
是个什么滋味
Of course.
当然
That's what I thought.
我猜也是
Ok. So...
好吧 那么
What's the plan?
什么计划
Ok. Fair trade.
好吧 公平交易
One heretic in good condition
一个状况良好的异教♥徒♥
in return for the coffin housing Elena.
交换装着埃琳娜的棺材
No. I meant the plan where we try to capture
不 我是指我们怎么抓住一个
a powerful heretic who'd prefer we were dead.
想要我们死的强大异教♥徒♥
Easy. B-town stuns him with magic,
简单 邦妮用魔法困住他
you shoot him with vervain,
你用马鞭草打他
I--kchk-- snap his neck.
我拧断他的脖子
Yeah, but after we get him to siphon away my visions.
嗯 但先让他吸走我的幻象
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Well, the visions are magic.
幻象也是魔法
He's a siphon. It's worth a shot, right?
他能吸魔法 值得一试吧
Any other suggestions of how we can rid Bonnie of this
有其他能帮助邦妮去除她的
mysterious pain she's in, Ric?
神秘痛苦的办法吗 里克
Room service. Free shrimp.
客房♥服务 免费虾
You folks have the wrong--holy!
你们找错...老天
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
You know me?
你认识我
Of course I know you.
当然了
It's good to see you're well, old friend.
很高兴见到你这么好 老朋友
Come here, man.
快过来
All right.
不错啊
Come in, come in. Come on.
请进 请进
Uh, you caught me in the middle of a 72-hour social gathering.
我正在进行72小时的社交聚会呢
Make yourself at home.
请随意
Uh, friend, with the vervain gun,
拿马鞭草枪的朋友
if you could holster that, I...
麻烦你把枪揣起来
sure would feel a lot more comfortable.
那我会舒服得多
How do you know, Damon?
你怎么认识达蒙的
Oh, he's Lily's son,
他是莉莉的儿子
the hero soldier.
英雄士兵
We--we met at a bar near Gettysburg,
我们在葛底斯堡附近一家酒吧认识的
July of 1863. Nothing?
1863年7月 不记得吗
I go to a lot of bars.
我去过好多酒吧呢
Right. Right, right.
是啊 是啊
Uh, well, your mom was going through a rough patch.
你妈妈当时很不好过
She could not move on until she knew her boys were ok,
她想先确认儿子没事 才能继续生活
so she sent me out to find you.
于是他派我去找你
My mother abandoned her family and ran for the hills.
我妈妈抛弃了家人跑路了
She doesn't give a flying crap about me.
她才不管我呢
I sense hostility, and that's fine.
我感到了你的敌意 没关系
All emotions are--are valid and welcome here,
我们这里欢迎所有情绪
but it's the truth.
但真的是这样
She just wanted to know you were happy, Damon.
她想确认你幸福 达蒙
She loved you.
她很爱你的
Hey, you guys. What can I get you?
你们想要点什么
Cocktail, joint?
鸡尾酒 混搭
Jenny?
珍妮
Does my mom know you're here?
我妈妈知道你在这儿吗
No, no, no. Keep the car on this side of the road.
不不 沿着路这边开
Valerie never told me about your romance.
瓦莱丽没跟我说过你们的恋情
Well, Valerie never told me that you were alive.
瓦莱丽还没告诉我你还活着呢
Would it have mattered?
那有关系吗
Is that a real question?
你是真在问我吗
She told me that you'd forgotten all about me.
她说你已经完全忘记我了
She said you had moved on.
她说你已经向前看了
That--that was the only way I was able to move on, as well.
只有那样我才能继续生活
My mother was practically ripped out of my arms
我妈妈被从我身边夺去
and sent to a TB ward.
送去了一间肺结核病房♥
You don't move on from that.
这种事永远忘不掉
You find distractions.
只能找事做不去想
Come with me. I want to show you something.
跟我来 我想带你去看样东西
This is romantic.
这可真浪漫
This is my mother's grave.
这是我妈妈的坟墓
I come here every day to replace the flowers.
我每天来换花
She's been dead for 6 years,
她死了六年了
but I'm still trying to make up for my failure.
但我还在努力弥补我的失败
What do you mean by that?
什么意思
She had consumption.
她得了肺痨
One day, her coughing would not stop.
有一天 她咳个不停
My father sent me to go buy some flowers
我父亲叫我去买♥♥花
to make an herbal tonic.
给她做补药
I ran to town as fast as I could,
我尽快赶去镇上
but by the time I got home with the flowers,
但等我拿着花回来时
she had been taken to the sanatorium.
她已经被送去疗养院了
You never got to say good-bye.
你没能道别
She died in the TB ward shortly after.
她很快就死在了肺结核病房♥
I always wonder what would have happened
我总会想
if I had just been able to run a little faster.
如果我跑快点事情会不会不一样
The tonic would have helped her.
那补药或许能帮到她
She could have lived.
或许她就不会死
Were these the kind of flowers you were sent for?
这就是你被派去买♥♥的花吗
Yes. Cream--
是的 白...
Cream violets.
白紫罗兰
The tonic would not have saved her.
这补药也救不了她的
That's very kind of you, but you cannot be certain.
谢谢你这么说 但你无法确定
But I am.
我能确定
I worked in a sanatorium,
我就在疗养院工作
caring for patients who are just like your mother.
照顾你妈妈那样的病人
Cream violets have no medicinal properties.
白紫罗兰并无药效
It's an old wives' tale.
那不过是谬传
You father sent you on a fool's errand.
你父亲有意派你白跑一趟
You were only 10. He...
你才10岁
Probably wanted you out of the house
他大概是想让你离开家
to make it easier on himself.
好让他自己好过点
No matter what, you couldn't have saved your mother.
不管怎样 你是无法救你母亲的
Her death is not your fault.
她的死不是你的错
Time to say good-bye.
该道别了
I expected you would visit here sooner or later.
我猜到你迟早会来这里
Sir, if you would just let me explain.
先生 请容我解释
We are leaving for New York now.
我们要马上离开纽约了
I did not mean to disobey you.
我无意违抗你
It was not me who you disobeyed.
你违抗的不是我
Come with me now, and we will speak no more of it.
快跟我走 我们再不提这事
The carriage awaits.
马车等着呢
When will I see you again?
我什么时候能再见到你
I will find my way back to you.
我会想办法回到你身边的
I promise.
我保证
So it's kind of like "The notebook"
那么有点像《恋恋笔记本》
except you two never reconnect
但你们再没旧情复燃
and he totally forgets about you.
而他也完全忘记了你
Julian was in a hurry to get to Europe.
朱利安急于去欧洲
He convinced me to lie to Lily,
他说服我对莉莉撒谎
tell her that Stefan was happy.
告诉她斯特凡很幸福
Believe me, Julian had a way of convincing anyone to do anything.
相信我 朱利安能说服任何人做任何事
So why did Lily send you here?
莉莉为什么派你来这儿
She didn't send me here exactly.
严格说她没派我来这儿
She had a job, and I volunteered,
她有事想办 我自愿帮忙
and she has the family on a short leash back home
而且她把自己的家人栓的牢牢的
with this whole "I took you in as orphans,
对他们一副 我收留了你们这群孤儿
so I know what's best for you" vibe.
我知道什么对你们最好的样子
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表