Something about the fire-risk zone being reevaluated?
说是火警危险区进行了重新评估
Do you know what street Doug lives on?
你知道道格住在哪条街上吗
Just to make things interesting.
为了让游戏更好玩
Bull's-eye!
正中
And for your courage, my bold friend,
奖励你的勇气 勇敢的朋友
how would you like to make your new home
你想把和谐街224号♥
at 224 Harmony Lane?
作为新家吗
Mr. and Mrs. Leonard here
莱纳德先生和太太
have been called back to town so that they might invite you in.
专程被叫回来好请你进屋
Who's next?
下一个谁
I'll give it a go.
我来试试
Isn't this cozy?
真舒服啊
How nice it must feel to be surrounded by degenerate yes-men.
被一群唯唯诺诺的堕落之徒环绕一定很棒吧
How safe it must seem.
肯定感觉很安全吧
Valerie, I'm struggling to comprehend you showing your face
瓦莱丽 我无法理解你怎么敢靠近我
within 200 miles of me.
200英里范围内
I really only wanted to give you something that was
我只是想给你一件误
delivered to me by mistake.
寄给我的东西
It's a shame someone won't be letting you feel safe for long.
真可惜 很快就有人要让你觉得不安全了
Phesmatos invenira venatrixos
[咒语]
isto gladulla onyx.
[咒语]
Phesmatos invenira
[咒语]
venatrixos isto gladulla onyx.
[咒语]
Ohio? Are you sure this isn't a prank or something?
俄亥俄州 这真的不是恶作剧吗
It's not a prank.
不是恶作剧
A ruthless killing machine is on her way to hunt us all down.
一个冷血杀人机器正要冲我们所有人来
But why announce herself with a cryptic postcard?
为什么要用神秘的明信片宣告自己的到来呢
Isn't the element of surprise a basic principle
难道猎杀吸血鬼不都是需要
of good vampire hunting?
奇袭的吗
Not for Rayna Cruz.
蕾娜·科鲁兹不需要
Rayna has a taste for taunting her victims.
蕾娜喜欢戏弄她的猎物
Like a cat nibbling the legs off a spider.
就像猫啃掉蜘蛛的腿
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
You got one, too.
你也收到了
And what about Julian?
朱利安呢
No.
没有
But I said we'd take care of the problem.
但我说我们会解决的
For all our sakes.
为了我们所有人
Your vampire huntress is currently
你们那位吸血鬼女猎人目前
residing somewhere in Cincinnati.
在辛辛那提的什么地方
Let's get going, Nora.
那我们去吧 诺拉
The sooner she's dead, the better.
她越早死掉越好
Do think I just did that locator spell for a tune-up?
你以为我施那个定位咒是闲得吗
I'm going with you.
我要一起去
We're good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, I wasn't asking.
我又没征求你意见
The last thing I need is a so-called
我最不需要的就是
ruthless killing machine
一个什么冷血杀人机器
going after any of my friends.
追杀我的朋友
I need to protect them and it's not like
我得保护他们 我又不能
I can trust either one of you to take her down.
信任你俩能干掉她
And what makes you think we trust you?
你凭什么觉得我们信任你
I trust her.
我信任她
She actually cares about the well-being of others.
她在乎其他人的死活
Unlike you, who only cares about pleasing Julian.
跟你不一样 你只在乎取悦朱利安
I call shotgun.
我要副驾
When did you get this? There it is.
你什么时候收到的 出现了
That's the look I've been yearning to see.
我一直想看到的表情
Why, Julian, dare I say you seem afraid?
朱利安 你莫非是怕了吗
What a shame to think you just made yourself a home here,
多么遗憾 你刚刚在这里安了家
and now you have to run.
现在又得逃跑了
Kyle, if you kill this shrew right now,
凯尔 马上杀了这泼妇
I'll throw in the Lincoln family Buick.
我就给你林肯家的别克
Well, I feel happier.
这下我开心多了
What did I say would happen
我之前说
if you ever harmed one of my men again?
你如果再动我的人 会怎么样来着
Hmm, I think
好像是
it was something about you gutting me
要把我开膛破肚
and feeding my entrails to Stefan.
然后拿我的肠子肚子喂斯特凡
Bring it on.
来啊
She's napping now,
她睡了
but she's okay.
她没事
Her heart's a little weak,
心脏有点弱
but the babies appear to be totally fine.
但胎儿似乎完全没事
Are you sure? She collapsed.
确定吗 她昏倒了
That's not normal.
这不正常吧
Well, it's not abnormal, either.
也没有很不正常
Her blood vessels have dilated,
她血管舒张
which can lower blood pressure.
这会降低血压
You know, it's best to keep the father
这样的情况
in the loop in situations like this.
最好也通知孩子父亲
Would you like for me to contact her boyfriend?
要我联络她男友吗
I'm her boyfriend...
我就是她男友
Um, yeah, no.
不是
He's in, the father's in Dallas for a job interview.
孩子父亲去达拉斯为工作面试了
I'll... I'll call him.
我去打给他
Scared me there for a minute.
你吓了我一跳
What is this?
这怎么回事
Is my hand desiccating?
我的手在风干吗
You have ten seconds left to live.
你只剩10秒的生命了
Any last words?
有什么遗言吗
"Last words"?
遗言
That's a lot of pressure.
好大压力啊
I guess if I had to,
如果非要说
I would phrase it as a question.
我会说一个问句
What's the deal with the "X marks the spot" postcard?
"X标地点"的明信片是怎么回事
Who are you running from, Big J?
你在逃避谁 大J
Well, that's not the concern of a dead man.
这事死人不用管
Perhaps something a little more poetic.
还是诗意一点吧
Two seconds.
两秒钟了
It wouldn't happen to be
不会是
a sword-wielding vixen that sent your ass straight to hell, would it?
一个把你送去地狱的挥剑的悍妇吧
I've hit a nerve.
我说到点子上了
Hell-hottie afoot. The end times are near.
辣妹即将到来 末日将近
I mean, I'm assuming she's hot, right?
她应该是个辣妹吧
Hmm, I get it.
我懂了
You're still in a little self-destructive spiral
你还在因为凤♥凰♥石的惨痛经历
from your not-so-fantastic voyage into the Phoenix Stone.
而有自毁倾向
You think?
你以为呢
Well, Lily was my touchstone.
莉莉是我的试金石
She was the very thing that tethered me to my sanity.
是她让我保持了理智
And when I lost her,
我失去她后
well, that's when things really went off the rails.
一切才真正开始失控
So who did you lose?
那么你失去了谁
Not Lily, not Stefan.
不是莉莉 不是斯特凡
Who was that epic love in the box?
棺材里的挚爱是谁来着
Was it Helena? Or Eleanor?
海伦娜 埃莉诺
Or...? Elena.
还是 埃琳娜
Elena.
埃琳娜
How is darling Elena?
亲爱的埃琳娜怎么样了
I burned her alive.
我把她烧死了
See, I can't help but feel
瞧 我不禁觉得
a little bit responsible for what's happened.
我对这样的事也有一定责任
Why don't we have some fun?
要不我们玩玩吧
Shall we?
好不好
You know I love games.
你也知道我喜欢玩游戏
And I think I have just the outlet
我觉得我有办法让你发泄
for the overwhelming pain you must be feeling.
你现在无边的痛苦
Since when do you eat disgusting garbage food?
你什么时候还开始吃恶心的垃圾食品了
Since I stopped caring about getting that exact reaction.
自从我不再在乎你这样的反应了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表