Everything changes.
一切都会改变
Hmm, so you killed him.
所以你杀了他
That makes a lot of sense.
这就说得通了
I told you, I have my reasons.
我说了 我自有原因
You know, I was thinking, it's probably
我觉得或许
a good thing that you and I cut things short.
你我早断了情缘也是好事
I mean, what if I'd accidentally insulted your driving
万一我不小心吐槽了你的车技
and you had no choice but to run a butcher knife through me?
你只得一把屠刀捅死我呢
Yeah. It's doesn't exactly sound like
听上去你似乎
you've lived the life of a saint, either.
也没过上圣人一般的生活啊
Surprise. The world changes people.
没想到吧 这世界会改变人
You must have figured that out by now.
你到现在总该想明白了吧
Hey, lovebirds, quit your bickering.
小情人 别吵了
Let's get this campfire started.
我们生篝火吧
Casket emporium. Clever.
棺材专营店 真聪明
Oscar and his stupid pranks.
奥斯卡和他讨厌的恶作剧
So Lily's still carrying a torch for some moldy, old corpse, hmm?
莉莉还对一具发霉的尸体朝思暮想吗
Lily is determined to reunite Julian's body
莉莉一心要把朱利安的身体
with his lost soul, but in order to do that,
和他遗失的灵魂重新结合 所以
she needs the Phoenix Stone.
她需要先得到凤♥凰♥石
Phoenix Stone, huh?
凤♥凰♥石啊
Never heard of it.
没听说过
Really? That's funny,
是吗 有意思
since you clearly used it on Oscar.
因为你显然用它复活了奥斯卡
Who said we used it on Oscar?
谁说我们对奥斯卡用了那个了
Oscar was dead, and you needed something
奥斯卡本来都死了 你需要筹码
to trade for your girlfriend in the box,
交换你睡在棺材里的女朋友
so you tinkered around with it
所以你拿它鼓捣了一下
and found a temporary solution,
找到了一个临时的解决办法
but, hey, good on you.
但你厉害啊
Whoever you brought back
不管你带回来的是谁
seemed to pull the wool over Lily's eyes.
似乎蒙蔽住了莉莉
Wait. What do you mean, whoever we brought back?
等等 什么意思 不管带回来的是谁
The Phoenix Stone is stuffed full of very old vampire souls.
凤♥凰♥石里都是死去的吸血鬼的灵魂
You didn't raise Oscar from the dead, you clods.
你们复活的不是奥斯卡 白♥痴♥
You jammed one of those souls into his body.
你只是把其中一个灵魂塞进了他的身体
How's everything with professor Frankenstein
弗兰肯斯坦教授
and his rebooted bride?
和他的复活新娘怎么样了
Good, I think.
挺好的吧
She was still asleep when I left.
我走时她还在睡呢
Oh, good. Glad to hear it.
好啊 太好了
So quick favor.
帮个小忙
I'm gonna need you to tell Ric
你得告诉里克
that we made a tiny mistake
我们搞错了
And that that's not his wife.
那人其实不是他妻子
What? Yeah.
什么 是啊
It turns out that the stone doesn't actually
原来石头并没有
have any magic juice to bring back any old corpse.
复活死人的魔法
It's more like a supernatural holding cell
其实更像个超自然监禁室
for a bunch of lost vampire souls,
装了一堆吸血鬼灵魂
one of which you accidentally shoved into Jo's body.
而其中的一个被你偶然塞进了乔身体里
Oh, my god, that means Oscar's--
老天啊 那么奥斯卡
Oscar's just some random vampire in a
奥斯卡就是偶然被塞进了异教♥徒♥身体里的
heretic candy shell.
不知名吸血鬼
Damon, I came to your house to talk to him about the stone.
达蒙我来了你家跟他谈石头的事
Bad idea. Cut the conversation short.
坏主意 赶紧离开
Call Ric from the car on the way home.
开车回家的路上给里克打电♥话♥
Oh, no. Don't put this on me.
不 这事别推给我
Well, I'm sorry, and I'm trying to do
抱歉 我在努力
this thing where I do right by Elena,
做对埃琳娜好的事呢
and I just--I--I just don't think
我觉得她不会
that she'd want me to crush his spirit like that.
希望我那样伤他的心
Let him down gently.
尽量别让他太难过了
Is this you doing right by Elena
你是想做对埃琳娜好的事
or you not wanting to break your best friend's heart?
还是不想伤你好哥们的心
Fine, but you owe me.
好吧 但你欠我的
Thanks, Bonbon.
谢了 邦邦
Found Oscar a few blood bags stashed in the study.
给奥斯卡找来几袋藏在书房♥里的血袋
Probably expired, but he does not seem picky.
大概过期了 但他似乎不介意
I have to head back to Whitmore.
我得回惠特莫大学了
I meant to ask you about this pretty stone.
我还想问你那颗漂亮石头的事呢
Where'd you find it?
你在哪找到的
Rocks r us. It was on sale.
网上淘来的
That's funny.
真有趣
Lily's been looking for one just like it.
莉莉也在找颗一模一样的
Oh, bargain bin was full of them.
打折区一堆呢
I'm sure they have more.
肯定还有的
Or I could just take this one.
或者我可以拿走这颗
Don't think so.
别做梦了
I'm not going back in there.
我不要回去
I'm not going back.
我不要回去
What the hell is he talking about?
他在说什么
Let's just say you were right.
你说对了
Oscar's not himself today.
奥斯卡今天的确不在状态
Why does everyone keep calling me Oscar?
为什么那么老喊我奥斯卡
My name's not Oscar!
我不叫奥斯卡
Did I do that?
那是我♥干♥的吗
Run.
快跑
You want to get some fresh air?
你想去呼吸下新鲜空气吗
Thought maybe a walk through campus will stir something.
或许在校园里走走能激起点回忆
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
What happened to me?
我出了什么事
This was mine, wasn't it?
这是我的 是吧
That's your wedding dress.
是你的婚纱
The hospital asked me if I wanted to save it.
医院问我是不是想留着
What happened to me?
我怎么了
Your brother
你哥哥
had a lifelong vendetta against you.
这辈子都跟你有仇
He stabbed you.
他捅死了你
I couldn't get you to the hospital in time.
我没法及时送你去医院
So what happened?
到底怎么回事
I'm gonna explain everything when you're feeling better.
等你好起来之后我会跟你解释一切的
It's gonna make a lot more sense then.
到时你就都会明白了
Why wouldn't it make sense now?
为什么现在我会听不明白
Because it is crazy, Jo.
因为这很疯狂 乔
It is the craziest thing either of us have ever been through,
是我们经历过的最疯狂的事
and that is saying something.
这可很能说明问题了
I remember. I was stabbed.
我记得我被人捅死了
I was stabbed in the heart.
我被人捅在了心脏上
No. No, not in the heart.
不对 不是心脏
He came at you from behind, and I--
他是从后面偷袭了你
I didn't see him until it was too late.
直到为时已晚我才看到他
No. I was stabbed in the heart.
不对 我是被捅了心脏
Jo, calm down. I
乔 冷静 我
Everything's gonna be No.
一切都会好起来的 不
Don't touch me. Stay away from me.
别碰我 离我远点
You know, we got Nora to siphon
我们让诺拉吸走了
that repulsion spell you put on Caroline,
你给卡罗琳施的驱逐咒
just in case you were wondering.
如果你想知道的话
Forgotten all about that.
都忘记那事了
Why'd you do it?
你为什么那么做
I mean, you couldn't have been worried about Caroline's safety.
你肯定不是担心卡罗琳的安危
What do you want me to say,
你要我说什么
because I'm pure evil,
因为我坏
because I like seeing people suffer?
因为我喜欢看人痛苦吗
Well, if that's the truth, then yeah.
如果这是真♥相♥的话 那就说啊
I'm not a horrible person.
我不是个十足的坏人
Really? Well, then who are you?
是吗 那你是什么样的人
I mean, you turned my life upside down.
你颠覆了我的生活
You leave, you show no remorse,
你离开了 毫无悔意
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表