Caroline didn't show up,
卡罗琳没来
so you needed to take it out on someone else?
你就拿别人撒气
If that's what you think,
如果你是这么想的
then maybe you should pull the trigger, Matt.
那或许你是该扣扳机 马特
Then just tell me what happened.
那告诉我究竟是怎么回事
You don't want to know.
你不想知道
I need to know.
我必须知道
Please.
求你
I need...
我必须
to know the truth.
知道真♥相♥
Remember.
记起来
Penny, you copy?
潘妮 收到吗
Penny?
潘妮
No.
不
Stefan?
斯特凡
Penny!
潘妮
Penny.
潘妮
Stefan!
斯特凡
Hey, you-you have to drink.
你得喝
Come on, come on, you have to drink.
快点 你得喝
Penny, come on, you have to drink, please.
潘妮 快 你得喝 求你
Stay with me.
别睡过去
Come on, Penny, drink.
快点喝啊 潘妮
It's too late.
太迟了
No.
不
Matt?
马特
I'm sorry.
对不起
No.
不
Oh, God.
天呐
No.
不
Matt.
马特
It was my fault.
是我的错
It's okay.
没事
Penny?
潘妮
I killed her.
是我杀了她
I'm sorry.
对不起
I killed her.
是我杀了她
It's done.
好了
Thank you, Bonnie.
谢谢你 邦妮
You and your friends are free to go.
你和你的朋友可以走了
Uh, you do realize by forcing her hand,
你知道你这样逼她
you've just dashed any hope of Bonnie ever absolving you?
邦妮更不可能原谅你了
I didn't know it took so many words to say "Thank you."
我不知道"谢谢"要说得这么长
Oh, don't pretend this is all in service
别假装这完全是
of some altruistic desire to save Bonnie.
无私地为了救邦妮
This was all so you could assuage your own guilt over abandoning her.
你只是想缓和抛弃她的负罪感
Was it selfish for me not to want my best friend to die?
不希望我的好朋友死掉自私吗
You bet it was.
当然了
Oh, what, do you want a round of applause for your betrayal?
怎么 你要我为你的背叛鼓掌吗
Bravo. Well done.
好样的 干得好
No, I don't want applause.
不 不需要鼓掌
But it'd sure be damn nice to hear you admit
但你如果承认你也考虑过
you considered making the same deal.
做这个交易的确会很好
But you knew you'd lose her.
但你知道你会失去她
But lucky for you, you have me.
幸好 你还有我
Because she hates me.
因为她恨我
It's humanly impossible for her to hate me
她不可能比之前
any more than she already does.
更恨我了
So I did what you couldn't.
所以我做了你做不到的事
And now she'll hate me, not you.
现在 她会恨我 不是你
Let's grab Caroline and Alaric and get the hell out of here.
我们去找卡罗琳和阿♥拉♥里克 赶紧离开
Come on. Now! Run!
快走 快跑
Be ready for anything.
做好一切准备
Yvette!
伊薇特
Yvette?!
伊薇特
Alexandria.
艾莉克珊
I'm here.
我来了
Alexandria.
艾莉克珊
Where are you?!
你在哪
Yvette.
伊薇特
No.
不
Alexandria.
艾莉克珊
What have you done to my sister?!
你把我妹妹怎么了
Run!
快跑
Check all the exits. Go.
检查所有出口 快走
Bonnie?
邦妮
What did you just do?
你做了什么
Kept my promise.
信守承诺
No one's getting out.
没人能出来
Bonnie, please!
邦妮 求你
Look, I just didn't want you to be consumed
听着 我不希望你因为人生
by one moment in your life that you couldn't take back.
一个无法挽回的时刻而被吞噬
I released Rayna and helped her kidnap Caroline
我放出了蕾娜 帮她绑♥架♥了卡罗琳
to punish you for something I did.
以为一件我做的事而惩罚你
Can't blame yourself, Matt.
别自责 马特
I don't.
我不
I blame you.
我责怪你
I may have pulled the trigger,
我虽然扣了扳机
but none of this would have happened if you hadn't come back.
但如果你没回来 也不会发生这一切
Why couldn't you have just stayed away from us?
你为什么不离我们远远的
I only came back...
我回来
For Caroline.
是为了卡罗琳
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
But it sounds like she didn't want that,
但听起来她并不希望你回来
so why don't you just stay away from her too?
所以你也离她远远的吧
You ruined my life, Stefan.
你毁了我的生活 斯特凡
And you ruined Penny's life too.
你也毁了潘妮的生活
Whose life are you gonna ruin next?
你接下来要毁谁
It won't be long now, my darling.
就快了 亲爱的
Damon and Rayna will take it from here.
接下来就交给达蒙和蕾娜了
Just... hang in there.
撑住
Caroline's making you her apparently famous "get well" soup.
卡罗琳在给你做她据说有名的"早日好转汤"
That soup is awful.
那汤可难喝了
Tomorrow is the first rehearsal for the May Day pageant.
明天五一选美的首次彩排
I signed the girls up for Maypole duty.
我替女儿们报名参加五月柱表演了
What are we supposed to tell the teachers?
我们要怎么跟老师们说啊
"Sorry, Miss Patty.
"抱歉 帕蒂小姐
We missed rehearsal because we were off slaughtering vampires."
我们错过了彩排 去杀吸血鬼了"
We can get in the car right now.
我们可以现在就上车
No, not before I know that Bonnie's gonna be okay.
不 我得先确定邦妮不会有事
God only knows how many more ways Damon can screw this up
天知道结束之前达蒙还能花样搞砸
by the end of the day.
多少次
Are you sure that's the only reason?
你确定这是唯一的原因吗
Yeah. Why else would I want to stay?
是啊 要不我还会为什么想留下
No, I do not want to see Stefan, okay?
不 我不想见斯特凡 好吗
I just want to know. You left things unfinished.
我只是想知道 毕竟你俩之间没解决
Oh, things are finished.
都解决了
He finished them
他三年前
when he just Ashlynn'd his way out of town three years ago.
撇下我消失不见时就解决了
And did you see how she just bailed on Wyatt like that?
你看到她就那样抛下了怀亚特吗
He was her partner,
他是她的伴侣
and then the minute things got a little bit messy,
结果一出了麻烦
she just ran away.
她就跑了
I mean, do you see anything about a disaster
你觉得那样灾难的爱情
of a love affair like that that needs finishing?
需要解决吗
Look, I really don't want to talk about Ashlynn or Wyatt.
我并不想谈艾诗琳或怀亚特
Well, I'm not talking about Wyatt and Ashlynn,
我说的不是怀亚特和艾诗琳
I am just talking about partnership
我是在说伴侣关系
and commitment and loyalty and honesty
专一 忠诚 诚实
and all those things that Stefan just took away from me.
所有那些斯特凡从我这儿夺走的东西
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表