Previously on The Vampire Diaries...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Let's see what else is out there together.
我们一起去看看这世上还有什么吧
I suppose there's no one
如果要去探索
I'd rather this dreadful world with.
这个可怕的世界 我只想跟你一起
Bag 'em up and let's go home.
带走 回家
I have a way to take down Rayna
我有办法干掉蕾娜
at the pile of bricks called the Armory.
一个叫军械库的地方
The Armory is a black hole of lies.
军械库就是一个谎言的黑洞
As long as I have this scar, Rayna will hunt me.
只要我还有这道疤 蕾娜就会来找我
But if she dies for good,
如果她死透了
everyone with that scar on your chest does as well.
所有胸口有那道疤痕的人也会死
I sacrificed everyone and everything for you.
我为你牺牲了每个人 牺牲了一切
If there's even a fraction of you that cares about me,
你心里如果对我有一丝在乎
then you will not walk out that door.
那你就别走出去
All right, I did it. He's out.
好了 我搞定他了
Now I never see you again, right?
我再也不会见到你了吧
Have a nice life.
祝你生活愉快
What if I were to tell you there's a way
如果我告诉你我可以把标记
for me to transfer that mark
转移给一个
to somebody a little bit more deserving?
更该得到那个标记的人身上呢
It should have been Damon all along.
本就该是达蒙
You want to pit us against each other.
你想让我们跟彼此作对
Except it wasn't her idea.
但那不是她的主意
It was mine.
是我的
Sun's coming up, Stefan.
太阳要出来了 斯特凡
Make your choice.
决定吧
It's a pretty big deal, you know?
这可不是小事
Me offering to take this scar from you.
我提出拿走你的伤疤
But, hey, I've been on the bench for quite a while,
反正我也做了很久的冷板凳了
and you look pretty tired.
你看上去挺累的
So let me tap in and give you a breather.
让我接手 你也好喘口气
Hashtag you're welcome.
#不客气
Are hashtags still a thing?
还有#这码事吗
I don't know, it's been three years.
这都三年了
Say yes, Stefan.
答应吧 斯特凡
You can stop running.
你就不用再逃了
You'll get your life back.
你能换回你的生活
All it's gonna take is one itty-bitty transfer spell.
只需要一个小小的转移咒
Any more suspense, I might pass out, little brother.
再这么悬而不决 我就要昏过去了 弟弟
Of course, I might pass out anyway.
当然了 反正我也是要昏的
Come on.
答应吧
Phone's in my pocket.
电♥话♥在我兜里
Valerie can do the spell.
瓦莱丽会施这个咒
Hallelujah, he's seen the light.
哈利路亚 他可算想通了
Now, I'm just gonna loosen these lug nuts up a little bit.
我稍稍动一下
Just to get his phone.
去拿他的手♥机♥
Okay?
好吗
Make sure he behaves.
别让他乱来
You okay?
你没事吧
Brother, I'm so full of werewolf toxin I can't even feel my face.
弟弟 我体内全是狼毒 我的脸都麻木了
Little vervain's not gonna hurt me now.
一点点马鞭草不能把我怎么样了
Thank you.
谢谢
If you kill me, you kill anyone I've marked with my sword.
如果你杀了我 所有我剑标记过的人都会死
That includes your brother.
包括你弟弟
Don't worry about Stefan.
别担心斯特凡
I'm just giving him a head start.
我只是想让他先跑一会儿
See? Now I'm in St. Petersburg.
瞧 我现在在圣彼得堡
Red pin, I'm in Malaysia.
红点一动 我在马来西亚了
Red pin...
红点一动
Oh, dear, I've landed in the ocean.
天呐 我落进大海里了
They do sell liquor elsewhere, you know?
别的地方也有卖♥♥酒的
It's best to travel light.
最好是轻装上阵
Yeah, but... it's my favorite kind.
是啊 但这种我最喜欢了
I'm wondering how many more of these I can have...
不知道我还能喝多少这种酒
now that I'm on a time limit.
现在我的时间有限了
No time limits here.
不用担心这个
The night is young, my friend.
夜未央 我的朋友
I'm not talking about tonight.
我不是说今晚
I did the math.
我想了一下
Rayna Cruz won't live forever, therefore neither will I.
蕾娜·科鲁兹不会永生不死 所以我也不会了
So... tick-tock.
所以 时间不多了
And you found mortality doesn't trouble you.
生命有限不让你苦恼吗
No, actually, funny thing is it makes me feel human again,
不 其实 有趣的是 又让我觉得像人了
like every minute counts.
每一分钟都很重要
Then... let's think of it as an adventure.
那么 我们就把这当做冒险吧
Right now?
现在吗
Damon's gone.
达蒙走了
You have no one waiting at home anymore.
再也没人在家等着你了
I have no one either.
我也是
Why not just follow where the red pins lead?
何不跟随红点走呢
So you want to go, uh, pin-hopping all over the world?
那么你想满世界到处跑吗
While we search for a way to get rid of your scar.
同时寻找除去你伤疤的办法
We could trace Rayna's bloodline
我们可以追溯蕾娜的血脉
back to wherever her ancestors come from.
查到她祖先是哪里人
Start searching for answers there.
在那里开始寻找答案
But best-case scenario, we save your life.
最佳情况 我们能救你的性命
Worst-case, we have a long vacation.
最差情况 我们也能好好度个假
Everyone you know has made the choice that serves them best.
你认识的每个人都做了对他们最有利的选择
Why not make a choice that serves you?
你为什么不也这么做呢
Well, I guess there's nothing left to hold me back here.
反正这里也没什么值得我留恋的了
Sure.
好啊
Three years with us,
在这儿待了三年
and you still haven't learned to sit quietly.
你还是没学会老实待着
Do you like the change in scenery?
喜欢新风景吗
Where is she?
她在哪
What did you people do to her?
你们把她怎么了
Where is Mary Lou?
玛丽·路在哪
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
The only help I'd ever give you is off a cliff.
我只会帮你掉下悬崖
I don't think that's true.
我觉得不是这样的
Because we have something you want.
因为我们有你想要的东西
Answers about the research we've been doing with your girlfriend.
关于我们对你女友的研究的答案
I'll do anything, just...
我什么都愿做
name your price.
开条件吧
The price is a name, actually.
条件是一个名字
Lorenzo St. John.
洛恩佐·圣约翰
Enzo.
恩佐
Why do you want him?
你要他做什么
So I can kill him myself.
我要亲手杀了他
Not that I'm not grateful for the chance to get some air,
我不是对能呼吸新鲜空气的机会不知感激
but what exactly am I doing?
但我究竟要做什么
I believe Enzo released Rayna Cruz.
我认为恩佐释放了蕾娜·科鲁兹
Why? I have no idea.
至于为什么 我不知道
Why does Enzo do anything lately?
恩佐如今做任何事都莫名其妙
But I have learned over time that if I can't trust my family,
但我渐渐明白了 如果我不能信任我的家人
I certainly can't trust my usual team.
我就更不能信任我常用的团队
And that's where you come in.
这就是需要你的地方
You can be the one to hunt him down.
你可以去抓到他
You trust the girl you've held captive for three blood years?
你信任被你关了三年的女孩
"Trust" may be too strong a word.
"信任"或许有点过了
But after you see the results of our experiments,
但如果你看到我们实验的结果
you'll be highly incentivized to do what I want.
你会很想按我说的做
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Just... just feeling cold.
就是觉得冷
Who could blame you in this horrid, damp basement?
那当然了 你待在这么可怕阴冷的地下室
Every day, I dream I'll carry you away from this place.
我每天都梦想带你离开这里
Leaving a trail of gutted corpses in our wake.
在我们身后留下一堆被肢解的尸体
You seem quite yourself.
你一点没变
What happened?
怎么回事
They gave me pills.
他们给我药
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表