We lost another one?
我们又失去了一个
Did you know about this?
你知道吗
Why wasn't I told?
怎么没告诉我
It must have just happened.
肯定是刚刚发生的
Damn it.
该死
I take it from her subtle shift in attitude
从她态度的微妙转变看来
that's a bad thing.
这挺不妙的
Every time Rayna dies,
每次蕾娜死
one of the bodies decays.
就有一具尸体会腐♥败♥
We've lost quite a few this past week,
这周我们失去了好几具
and if we lose all of them, Rayna dies for good.
如果都失去了 蕾娜就活不过来了
So...
那么
hunting vampires is your identity.
猎杀吸血鬼是你的身份
Your fundamental "this is who I am..."
你最基本的"自我认知"
in a nutshell.
简而言之就是如此
You ever wonder if there's a way to change that?
你有没有想过这是不是可以改变
No, I don't.
没有
Because there's not.
因为没办法
I used to think that.
我以前也那么认为
Look, I'm selfish.
瞧 我这人自私
Narcissistic, prone to unnecessary bouts of violence...
自恋 容易突然爆发没必要的暴♥力♥
Tell me again why I shouldn't be killing you.
再说一遍我为什么不该杀了你
Because I changed.
因为我改变了
I mean, temporarily, as it were,
虽然是暂时的
but it happened. Just took the right person.
但也是变了 只需要碰到对的人
Maybe you haven't found the right person.
或许你是没找到对的人
I don't need a vampire matchmaker.
我不需要吸血鬼红娘
But thanks.
多谢了
Well, I mean, have you ever even tried?
你有试过吗
Has there ever been a...
有没有过一个...
Mr. Hunter?
猎人先生
There has been.
有哦
I see.
我知道了
Never mind.
算了
Looks like I don't have to pretend I care.
看来我不用假装在乎了
You have five seconds to tell me exactly what's happening
给你五秒钟告诉我究竟是怎么回事
or you're not leaving here alive.
否则你别想活着出去
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did I hurt your feelings by lying
我对你隐瞒了我来这里的
about my true intentions for being here?
真正动机是伤到你的感情了吗
Feels crappy, doesn't it?
感觉很糟糕 是吧
What did you do? I didn't do anything.
你做了什么 我什么都没做
Damon, on the other hand...
但是达蒙嘛
Is an idiot. Why?
是个白♥痴♥ 怎么了
Because he's finally taking care of the problem you couldn't?
因为他在解决你解决不了的问题吗
No, because every time Rayna dies,
不 因为蕾娜每死一次
she comes back stronger!
她再次复生后都会更加强大
Except for that last one, right?
除了最后一次 是吧
She won't be stronger when she's dead for good.
她彻底死透时就不会更强壮了
Why do we even want her alive?
你为什么希望她活着
You know, I wouldn't worry about that.
别想着那个了
I'd worry about this.
考虑这个吧
This is the spell those shamans used to create her.
这是萨满巫师用来创造她的咒语
And...
怎么了
Just... read it.
看看吧
Great Spirit,
伟大的灵魂
we call upon you in this moment of need.
我们值此危急时刻召唤你们
They live on within you.
他们的生命在你体内延续
The sword.
那把剑
It has linking magic.
有链接魔法
It creates a bond between Rayna and her victims.
在蕾娜和被她杀的人之间产生联♥系♥
We knew that.
我们早知道了
Well, that's not all.
还不止呢
Shamans didn't want her going to her eternal rest
萨满巫师不希望她心愿未尽
with any unfinished business, so they added an extra addendum.
就长眠不醒 所以还加了条附录
The scars are a fail-safe.
伤疤是个自动防故障装置
If Rayna dies...
如果蕾娜死了
so does anyone she's marked.
所有被她标记的人都会死
Stefan has one of those scars, doesn't he?
斯特凡也有道伤疤吧
I'm not happy about you going against my wishes.
我很不喜欢你违抗我的意愿
But I do suppose that me lecturing anyone on respecting authority...
但我来教训别人尊重权威实在...
Where's Rayna?
蕾娜在哪
In a moderately shallow grave.
在一个浅坟里
You know, I got tired of digging,
我挖坟挖烦了
but it should do the trick. You have to dig her up.
但应该能行 你得把她挖出来
No way!
不行
She'll flame to life underground,
她会在地下自燃
suffocate... poof.
然后窒息而死 好了
Final life over.
最后一条命也没了
Hunter's problem solved.
猎人问题解决了
Rayna can't die again.
蕾娜不能再死了
Pardon me?
什么
The wounds from her sword...
她剑留下的伤痕
it's linked her to her victims.
将她与被她伤的人相连
If Rayna dies
如果蕾娜死了
one last time...
如果她死透了
so does Stefan.
斯特凡也会死
There you are.
你醒了
What did she do to me?
她对我做了什么
Apologies.
抱歉
I haven't had visitors in years,
我好多年没有来过访客了
and then, all of sudden, two in a matter of days.
然后没几天就来了两拨
I spoke with her while you slept.
你睡觉时我跟她谈过
Somebody beat us to the punch.
有人比我们早来了
Came in and took all the herbs.
把草药都拿走了
Well, we need more.
我们还需要
Unfortunately, there is no more.
很不幸 已经没有了
That herb is rare for a reason.
那种草药很稀有 不是没道理的
It has strong anti-magic,
它有强大的抗魔法属性
and therefore anti-witch, properties.
因此也抗女巫
Let's just say
这么说吧
that this isn't from a bad laser peel.
我这不是激光脱皮没做好
There has to be more somewhere. There's not.
这世上肯定还会有的 没有了
Witches eradicated it from the world a century ago.
一个世纪前 女巫就把它根除了
This was the only source.
这本是唯一剩下的
I did have a shockingly effective ally
我有个特别有用的盟友
tell me that you were here.
告诉我你在这儿
So there are good vampires
那么 还分好吸血鬼
and bad vampires.
和坏吸血鬼
Yes.
是啊
Kind of. It's complicated.
算是吧 一言难尽
And this is a bad vampire,
这是个坏吸血鬼
one that killed your sister?
杀了你的妹妹
Yes.
是的
But that was a long time ago
但那是很久之前了
and, like I said, I'm not helping him.
我说了 我不是帮他
Again, it's complicated.
再说一遍 这很复杂
Because you're helping his brother...
因为你是想帮他弟弟
who's a good vampire.
他是个好吸血鬼
Exactly.
没错
So this good vampire...
这个好吸血鬼
does he feed on people, too?
他也吸人血吗
Does he kill them?
也杀人吗
Stefan...
斯特凡
I mean, not right now, but...
现在不会了 但
It's complicated?
一言难尽吗
The thing is, I've just spent the past few days with you
问题是 这几天我一直跟着你
learning about how much you hate vampires
了解你是多么恨吸血鬼
and what they did to your town.
了解他们对你小镇的残害
I do.
我是恨他们
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表