She's gone! What are you doing to me?
她死了 你要对我做什么
The mission went sideways.
任务出了差错
Innocents died and you walking away with blood on your hands.
无辜的人死了 而你沾满鲜血离开
What did you want? I wanted my brother.
你想要什么 我想要我弟弟
What did you want? My brother.
你想要什么 我弟弟
What did you want?
你想要什么
I wanted my brother.
我想要我弟弟
Stop lying to yourself.
别在骗自己了
Who did you want in that moment
在那一刻 在你埋葬
before you buried all your secrets,
所有秘密之前 在你学会
before you learned how to hide from your pain?
如何掩饰痛苦之前 你想要谁
I--
我
I wanted...
我想要
my mother.
我妈妈
Well, it's too late.
可惜太晚了
Damon, Damon, can you move?
达蒙 达蒙 你能动吗
Please. Please. You must help me.
拜托 拜托 你必须帮我
Damon, Damon, can you move?
达蒙 达蒙 你能动吗
Please. Please. You must help me.
拜托 拜托 你必须帮我
Why? This isn't real.
为什么 这不是真的
Pain is real. Feeling is real.
痛苦是真的 感觉是真的
You love this, don't you?
你喜欢这样 不是吗
I'm gonna die knowing my own son hates me.
我死时 知道自己的儿子还恨我
Yes. He does.
是的 他恨你
Why?
为什么
Because you tried to take Elena away from me.
因为你想要把埃琳娜从我身边夺走
Why won't you help me?
你为什么不帮我
Please. Oh!
求你了
Why?
为什么
Because you took the one thing that made me happy,
因为你夺走了唯一让我开心的事情
because you weren't
因为你
strong enough to leave your husband,
不够坚强 不能离开你丈夫
because you got sick and left us,
因为你生病了 抛弃我们
because you never came back.
因为你从来没回来
I hate you because you could've come back so many times,
我恨你 因为你有很多机会可以回来
but you never did.
但你从来没有
I lost you the first time
第一次失去你
when father sent you away with consumption,
是父亲把患有肺痨的你送走
and then we brought you back from this prison world,
然后是我们把你从这个监狱世界救回去
and then I lost you again to your other family,
然后我再次失去你 抵不过你另一个家庭
and now I'm losing you to death.
显然 你要死了 我要失去你了
3 times I lost you.
我失去你三次
3 times I had the chance
我有三次机会
to tell you everything I want to tell you,
告诉你我想告诉你的一切
and 3 times I ruined it.
三次我都毁了
Oh, my-- my sweet boy...
我亲爱的儿子
There's still time.
还有时间
Tell me. Tell me what you want to say.
告诉我 告诉我你想说什么
Tell me.
告诉我
Mom, I'm so sorry.
妈妈 真对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Give me a chance
给我个机会
to make it right.
改错归正
Give me a chance to let you love me, ok?
给我个机会 让你爱我 好吗
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
We weren't done.
我们还没完
I got to get her back. I got to get her back.
我得救她 我得救她
Damon, Damon, Damon, Damon.
达蒙 达蒙 达蒙 达蒙
Hey, it's me. It's me. You're safe.
是我 是我 你安全了
It's ok. It's ok.
没事 没事
No. No. One more time. One more time.
不不 再来一次 再来一次
Send me back. I know what do to now.
送我回去 我现在知道怎么做了
Damon, it's not real.
达蒙 那不是真的
I know it's not real. None of this is real!
我知道这不是真的 这些都不是
Damon! Damon, don't!
达蒙 达蒙 不要
Damon!
达蒙
Damon-- agh...
达蒙
I have to get back to her.
我得回去找她
Why am I still here?
我为什么还在这里
It wasn't real. This isn't real.
这不是真的 这不是真的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表